leaning cycle help???

gym56

Awards
im wanting to start a leaning cycle in january and im not sure what id like to do i need sum ideas?? i have 20ml of winn 50mg, 20ml of test cyp 200mg, and 10ml of tren E.....im not to update on everything so im here to learn thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should get another vial of winstrol

I assume you are trying to put together a very modestly dosed 10 weeker out of this, ok that can work... a bit more of everythign would be ideal tho

most importantly what's your cardio and diet plan for this cycle?

gym56

Awards
i can get more gear no prob thats just what i have now. right now im doin about hour of cardio heart rate around 130! high protein low carb diet im open to anyy suggestions how long do u think i shoud cycle and what dose??? thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how often are you doing the cardio and how do you do weights, what's your routine like, what is your meal plan like. Details...

The dose on the cycle is up to you, you need at least another vial of winstrol to run that though. Basically what you got is 10 weeks of test at 400, 10 weeks of tren at 200, and 3 weeks (soon to be 4) of winstrol at 50.

gym56

Awards
cardio post workout 5 days a week
monday chest
tuesday back
wed legs
thurs shoulders
friday arms
next week is my last week of this routine im doin 4 or 5 sets at 5 to 8 reps heavy weight... im doing sum searching now for a good leaning workout!!

meal plan
7am shake an fresh fruit
10am 2pm shake and lean meat
1pm salad chicken breast cup of greens
4pm usually a protein bar
6pm post shake lean meat salad greens an a piece of wheat bread
9pm a no carb shake b4 bed

do i need more tren or is 200 a week enough? thanks unreal

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok. 1 hr of cardio post wo is a lot. Get yourself some amino acids to have during that time period so you don't go catabolic. Glutamine, BCAAs... I been using a NTBM product called Muscle Replenisher, been sipping 1 scoop as i do my post-WO 20 min cardio (1 scoop is 17.5g protein, 11g carbs, 20.5g amino acids).

Anyway I like the weights routine looks good

diet looks pretty good. Meal 4 the pre-wo meal looks a lil small but i guess that depends on the type of protein bar it is.

Now 200 tren a week is enough by some standards and not enough by others. At 200 a week I think it'll help out but won't be doing very much that you notice. Another vial, doing 400 a week, would be a lot more... If you do that then you need more test so you can run 600 a week of cyp and suddenly you've got a pretty significant cycle on your hands. It's up to you.

gym56

Awards
ok thanks for the info you have been very help full ill think i will go ahead and up everything... thanks unreal

gym56

Awards
one more thing would you run a fat burner with this? if so what would u use? thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm these days i get by on caffeine and 1,3-dimeth that stack is pretty effective

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
USE METH!

joking