havoc/tren, heartburn, excessive fullness, nausea, which one causes it?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey there,
been on the havoc/tren stack for 27 days and have lately had problems with heartburn, feeling full much faster after meals and also uncomfortably full and sometimes a bit of nausea.
i will now stop both as this is becoming bothersome but just wondering which one of the two is most likely responsible for this. i know the tren itself burns, if i take it without the capsule but am unsure wether thats the culprit.
thanks for any help

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Sounds possibly like acid reflux and or heartburn for sure. i ended up with some permanent form of Acid reflux as a result of phs, i assume i must have been prone to this occurring. Its not THAT common to get gastrointestinal discomfort but does happen. Its usually oral PH's / AAS in general though not just ONE kind. Try taking TUMS, or even Prylosec if its that bad to see if anything changes.

Good luck

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a sign of liver stress.

Tren being unmethylated and not causing liver stress, I would say it is the havoc. You should be nearing the end of the cycle anyways...

I had the same thing... goes away once liver values come back down to normal some weeks after cycle.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
liver? you sure?
i know it sounds slightly unscientific, but i somehow am able to tell a lot of whats going on in my body and i dont think its liver related.
but i could be wrong, so can you explain how liver problems cause heartburn and bloat etc.?

somehow i still have a feeling its the tren compound, as the powder itself burns if i open the cap and put it in my mouth so it might just be irritating my stomach.
dont know really. urine is clear and stool is normal, just to add that...

p.s. sadly i believe that 27 days is really not a cycle.im just starting to see some decent progress. argh

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is an uncommon side effect of Havoc...probably noted by less than 1% of my customers.

Take it with some tums and it should alleviate it.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, so you think liver stress is rather unlikely and i should just keep taking it with some heartburn medicine?
thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, so you think liver stress is rather unlikely and i should just keep taking it with some heartburn medicine?
thanks
I highly doubt it's from liver stress...probably a reaction with the compound and stomach lining.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liver? you sure?
i know it sounds slightly unscientific, but i somehow am able to tell a lot of whats going on in my body and i dont think its liver related.
but i could be wrong, so can you explain how liver problems cause heartburn and bloat etc.?

somehow i still have a feeling its the tren compound, as the powder itself burns if i open the cap and put it in my mouth so it might just be irritating my stomach.
dont know really. urine is clear and stool is normal, just to add that...

p.s. sadly i believe that 27 days is really not a cycle.im just starting to see some decent progress. argh
Bloat is most likely your diet...

Heart burn could be the liver not secreting enough digestive enzymes due to being under stress. TUMS it up.

If you want to continue and the heart burn is bothering you just pulse the rest. You shouldn't be on it too much longer though regardless.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am just unsure wether to ditch it for now and try each compound separately at a later time or wether to finish this (about 2 weeks) or wether to just run the tren alone...
since i am getting some test-prop on friday and i can get real tren too, i might just ditch the orals for now and go for that. seems safer.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is why its recommended to run compounds separately before you stack them

but I would just take some Tums like Dsade said and keep going ;) that's jsut me :p

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, you guys are funny. guess i will just survive then..lol
i think i am rather gonna just pin from now on, instead of potentially risking my health.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh, just to add...
whats the story with ph "tren" and liver toxicity. its unmethylated but rumours are going around that its liver toxic nonetheless.
so i am unsure wether its safe to keep running it without havoc or if i should just quit right now. of course i could have a blood test but it takes too much time. i want to decide wether to keep going or stop today. havent taken any today yet btw..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what i heard is that the conversion that makes it into dienolone is slightly taxing to the liver

I am not 100% sure tho

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what to do...
just get tren ace instead? :)

just noticing that while heartburn is still there it is less and appetite is stronger again.
is that a sign that its not liver stress but directly related to what dsade said?

thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lack of appetite is the liver being stressed, any pale stools? kinda gross but worth looking into, a light brown/tannish stool is said to be a sign of liver stress as well

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, none of that. it really just feels like stomach irritation. but i will stop anyways and turn to injectables instead. should be better anyways

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
goto the store, and pick up some prylosec, its significantly stronger...and when it kicks in you will have taken a step towards narrowing it down. Theres nothing else you can do at this point other than get bloodwork done if your still very worried its liver related.

Transaminases do elevate from tren, for me it wasnt much on my SD / Tren bridge. it didnt go up enough to warrant a theory on liver damage on my blood test. also i have spoken to others on this subject, and to shed any more light on it for you. People who suffer from heartburn/gastro ditress from ph's said they would double up on their heartburn meds and tums on cycles. Just an FYI

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your suggestions...

as of now, i would say that symptoms are nearly gone from 1 day of not dosing. so liver damage seems very unlikely.
maybe it would make sense to try one compound tomorrow to see if its that one or the other.

or i could just save them for a later time

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i used to get this everytime i ran an oral. unreal posted in another thread and said it is possilby from liver distress. i got some liver juice and havent had the problem since then. thats just my experience. prylosec and tums didnt work for me. i also tried protonix before and did nothing. usually the symptons go away about 2 days after im done with the cycle.