- 06-21-2004, 04:02 AM
3 Alpha Suspension
This might be a stupid question, but after reading about how 3 Alpha is superior to 5AA, could you make a suspension with Mike's 3 Alpha powder in water or oil, or even a low concentration solution? I'm really new to making my own gear, so go easy on me. How bad would the injection hurt to do a suspension of 100mg/ml in water? That **** would probably leave you hyped to take on a whole army though, no?
Last edited by supersoldier; 06-21-2004 at 05:54 AM.
- 06-21-2004, 08:49 AM
making suspensions in WATER is difficult, and water suspension are much more prone to bacteria, etc.
iow, if you are not a true lab, i wouldn't think it was worth it, and would be risky and difficult
as for suspensions in oil - i haven't used them for 3-a, but i have used them for other base compounds (4-ad). they work fine
BA, BB, Oil as carrier, and about 10% peg - that's the ticket.
it will seperate into layers. shake it up before use.
not unpleasant at all with 4-ad. as for 3-a? who knows?
06-24-2005, 04:11 AM
06-24-2005, 07:12 PM
You are new, eh? Go read the stickies. And the board rules - source requests are not legal on here.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
- By nsruffryder34 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2003, 05:46 PM
- By CROWLER in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
- By Fenix12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2002, 07:19 PM
- By true_c in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:37 PM