Winter cycle, mdrol or hdrol?

trontheman

Awards
Hey guys, I'm going to start a winter cycle within the next month but I can't decide what I want to run. I know superdrol is the king of mass gainers, but I've read several logs of people gaining upwards of 15lbs off hdrol too. This will be my 3rd cycle and my main goal is to gain mass and strength. I'm going to do a mini cut beforehand to lean out just a little bit. I'm 21, 6'1 195-197lbs, 12-13 bf%. What would you guys recommend for my winter cycle? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

imjuschillin

Awards
I think with 3 prev cycles under ur belt peeps are gonna recommend the M-drol, out of those 2.

trontheman

Awards
Ive been leaning towards superdrol since its geared for more all out mass gains. How does a 4 week cycle of 10/20/20/20-30 sound? Also, is it completely necessary to consume a ton of carbs on sd? I want to stay as clean a bulk as possible. Thanks.

trontheman

Awards
The other ph im interested in is Alpha One. it looks promising, but there don't seem to be very many good logs out there to go by. What do you guts think about alpha one vs sd? Thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Methyl 1-Alpha is wet. SD is dry and probably better anyway... I would just stick to SD. It's pretty much the king of bulking. 10/20/20/30 is my favorite way to recommend for first timers.

You can get good gains off of Halodrol but you have to respond well to it. A lot of guys don't respond so well and don't gain very well. Like me, and BarbellBeast... we ain't messing with halodrol again lol... that stuff was a joke to us.

The cool thing about SD is that 99/100 people will respond to it.

trontheman

Awards
Superdrol is what im leaning towards the most, but i just wanted to see what you guys thought about alpha one before i make my decision. The lack of quality logs/reviews on Alpha One is a big reason that im hesitant, whereas there are toooons of SD logs out there and majority of users enjoyed the gains. Do you guys know if the Transform:SD is good stuff? Thanks.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
By using one pill sd a day u would roughly get hdrol effects, dryness and light mass

trontheman

Awards
I've thought about pulsing before, but I'm just gonna do a typical 4 week cycle this time. How do you guys feel about dzine compared tho sd? Also, what do you guys think about a short keto cut before I start the cycle? Thanks.

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
M DROL IS A BEAST i mean i my self have not used any PH but my brother did only been working out for 3 months lol in his bed room haa used liver suport for 2 weeks on cycle , he didnt get very big as he was up all night sleeping all day had no protien shake was neva eating and when he was he would eat choc,chrips,sweets, lool anyways his very week he was lifting 35 kg on his chest 4 sets of 10 he could push it up to 40kg maxx anyways 2 weeks in to M DROL he was leftin 70 kg 3 reps of 8 he got big but not huge about 8 pounds but very dry and i mean the guy just looked abit beasty lol so he ran out of liver suport and stoped training he kelpt using it as he had no pct.. for another 4 weeks thats 6 weeks on m drol lool he stoped taking it didnt get a pct 2 months later his still fine lool ?? somw ppl are just lucky ****ers :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
H drol at 100 mg is good. Sd is different tho. Depends what your looking for

dv3eb

Awards
Both check out Transform: Extreme mass. Looks like it has both in it