Adjusting Diet For Cycle

1. Adjusting Diet For Cycle (Furuza & 11-sterone)

I'm currently trying to find out how much I should change my current diet upon beginning a cutting cycle I have planned in a few weeks.

The cycle will consist of Furuza and 11-Sterone over 6 weeks.
    Either A: Furzuza 150/150/150/150/150/150
    11 Sterone 225/225/225/225/225/225/225
    Or B: Fuza 300/300/300
    11 Sterone 0/0/375/375/375/375

This is meant to be a fairly mild cycle.

Currently I am eating about 2100 calories a day, P/C/F at 240/95/60ish, with a scheduled weekly carb re-feed. This has been yielding about a half pound loss each week with fairly steady strength and some gains in some lifts.

For the cycle, should I cut calories a little lower, assuming the cycle to maintain muscle mass, up calories a bit to help fuel muscle growth, keep it steady?

Thank you for any input you feel may be valuable, or suggestions of a better place to seek this information.

Current Stats:
    Age 25
    5'10
    175lbs
    13-14%bf

2. Hey man, I'll take a stab at this, just to give you somethin to read, lolz. I'm no expert though, for real.

Im afraid I can't lend much advice to the cycle itself, but Id say, as far as diet if I had to take a stab, Id say keep on the same regimen.

The reasons would be because you said you are trying to cut, and because I believe these are 2 pretty mild compounds.

This past summer I did a short H/M-drol cycle and in hindsight I wish I would've eating more on it to gain more. The results I got were definite recomp/cutting related. I kept my eating the same (real clean) and I lost fat, increased vascularity, big time! But that's H and M drol!

With the 2 compounds ur listing I'm assuming they may not be strong enough to help you keep losing if you did a big boost in cals?

Now - could I be wrong, absolutely, but I'm just thinking out loud, maybe it'll help you somehow in ur research.

Keep us posted.
    •   

3. Hey thanks for the response.

After doing some reading on tuned I'm thinking 3 of each, each day will be sufficient, since this is my first cycle, I want to keep it kind of low.

Will basically start 11-sterone for a week and a half, then add in the furuza until the end of the cycle.

Trying to basically maintain muscle mass, see minor strength gains while shedding some bf.

Diet-wise I think I'll start where I am and adjust from there if need be.

I'm still wondering about cardio though. Raise it, lower it, or keep the same? About 3-4 x a week of 45 min LISS.

Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adjusting calorie intake for weights vs cardio
    By lector606 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 11:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 01:11 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 03:48 AM
  4. Adjusting dosing alone vs. stacking
    By mark in forum Anabolics