SUPERDROL BABY BOY

kkcinc

Awards
Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know, we conceived a baby boy at the tail end of a SD/epi bridge. Due March 15! First kid. Life is gonna change. I'm squeezing in another cycle right now before he comes. Check out the M-LMG/EPI log if you get a chance.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
The kid will probably come out craving carbs and with 10-15 lbs of extra lbm. My condolences to your wife.

Congrats!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
:fest30:

Congrats...I have an 18mos old girl...there have been multiple stretches in these 18mos where I have 'given up getting to the gym'...you'll have stretches of being very tired, or very burnt out...but its a great thing...I swear :smirk:

kkcinc

Awards

Congrats...I have an 18mos old girl...there have been multiple stretches in these 18mos where I have 'given up getting to the gym'...you'll have stretches of being very tired, or very burnt out...but its a great thing...I swear :smirk:
Thanks. I was secretly hoping for a girl, but everyone swears boys are easier.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established

Crongrats OP. I have an 18month and a 4yr. both boys! So i can relate to the above "quote" very well :D

kkcinc

Awards
Crongrats OP. I have an 18month and a 4yr. both boys! So i can relate to the above "quote" very well :D
You're still looking jacked for having two kids. You somehow make it work with trips to the gym. My gym has child care so I should be good.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know, we conceived a baby boy at the tail end of a SD/epi bridge. Due March 15! First kid. Life is gonna change. I'm squeezing in another cycle right now before he comes. Check out the M-LMG/EPI log if you get a chance.
congrats man.. it will not be easy! I have a 5 week old son and I went from gym 5 times a week to lucky to make it 3 times.. your sleepng patterns will change, but nevertheless it's a wonderful feeling!!
good luck

kkcinc

Awards
congrats man.. it will not be easy! I have a 5 week old son and I went from gym 5 times a week to lucky to make it 3 times.. your sleepng patterns will change, but nevertheless it's a wonderful feeling!!
good luck
Thanks, congrats to you too!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29