I like the stuff for hardening but it kills my libido

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
progestins are used for birth control among other things. not anabolics.

can it bind to the progestin receptor? of course, all androgens have binding ability to the progestin receptor. the individual properties of these will determine how much interaction if any it will have with it.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
progestins are used for birth control among other things. not anabolics.

can it bind to the progestin receptor? of course, all androgens have binding ability to the progestin receptor. the individual properties of these will determine how much interaction if any it will have with it.
Tren is a progestin. I use tren for its anabolic/androgenic properties.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
It kills your libido b/c it shuts down your natural testosterone production. You need test and dihydrotest and even estrogen in the right ratios for proper libido. I would add some testosterone or some hCG.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to jump on this ,just trying to learn from all of you,wich one is better for strenght gains,furazaor stanodrol,I looking to buy 2 bottles and need to decide!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren is a progestin. I use tren for its anabolic/androgenic properties.
no it isn't. tren is a pro hormone to dienolone, and is an androgen that has like all androgens, all of them, again, I will say, all of them in case you mised it the first time, the ability to bind to the progestin receptor.

max lmg isn't a progestin either. it is also a ph to an androgen.

you wouldn't call winstrol a progestin would you? it binds to the p.r. but because of its properties, does not have any interaction with it, only blocks it, kind of like a serm does with the estrogen receptor, or a sarm does with the androgen receptor.

the only people who call androgens progestins are people who dont know squat about steroids, or are seriously mistaken from learning bull sheet bro science.

go ahead, walk around telling people testosterone and it's derivatives are progestins.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
A projestin? - or has projestin like activity
well: the definition of a progestin is "any of a group of steroid hormones that have the effect of progesterone"

making tren a progestin.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
no it isn't. tren is a pro hormone to dienolone, and is an androgen that has like all androgens, all of them, again, I will say, all of them in case you mised it the first time.

max lmg isn't a progestin either. it is also a ph to an androgen.

you wouldn't call winstrol a progestin would you? it binds to the p.r.

the only people who call androgens progestins are people who dont know squat about steroids, or are seriously mistaken from learning bull sheet bro science.

go ahead, walk around telling people testosterone and it's derivatives are progestins. lmao.
its kinda like a rectangle is a square and a rectangle kinda thing. it both a modified testoterone molecule, of course, but it is also a progestin ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to jump on this ,just trying to learn from all of you,wich one is better for strenght gains,furazaor stanodrol,I looking to buy 2 bottles and need to decide!!

bot products will give almost exactly the same gains/sides. but the fura compound is stronger mg for mg. requiring less to achieve desired effect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its kinda like a rectangle is a square and a rectangle kinda thing. it both a modified testoterone molecule, of course, but it is also a progestin ;)
uh, no. progestins and androgens are different. they have similar structural characteristics, but they are quite different.

the similarities is why androgens can bind to the progestin receptor, and have some level to 0 interaction with it.

It's getting late, but if you really want, I can give you an quick education on androgenic/anabolic steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nvm, it's getting late, I have finals tomarrow i'll have to do this later. :D good night!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
uh, no. progestins and androgens are different. they have similar structural characteristics, but they are quite different.

the similarities is why androgens can bind to the progestin receptor, and have some level to 0 interaction with it.

It's getting late, but if you really want, I can give you an quick education on androgenic/anabolic steroids.
Nah I think we can just settle with your understanding of the word differs from mine :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2