M Drol is sucking for me

Darb77

Awards
Ok I am on day 8 of Mdrol. I just got done with my chest workout and honestly I feel nothing. My strength was the same as last workout, I had no pump, have had no back pumps really, I pretty much feel like crap also. I even popped 20mg before I hit the gym and felt nothing. I am currently using 30mg a day. My joints feel like I am a 90 year old man as well. I am taking fish oil, glucosamine, muti, liver supps.

I have used H drol, Phera, Epistane, and X Tren in the past and made awesome gains in size and strength. My stats are 5"8 187 probably 12% BF. I am up about 6 lbs but I account alot of this with the massive amount of food I been eating and probably water weight for the most part because I just came off a cut as well. I been taking in 250-300 grams of protein daily and quite a bit of carbs as well.

I was going to do a M Drol/Epistane bridge but now I am thinking of just stopping this M Drol and possible switching over to Phera/Xtren or Phera/Epi?
I am seriously dissapointed in this crap and I still have 4 bottles left over of the batch 52707. I was excited about finally doing this but so dissapointed now!

What would you guys do? Just drop it and switch to a different cycle or give it more time? Im curious about a phera/epi bridge.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
give it more time first, gaining 6 pounds sounds like its doing its thing.

Darb77

Awards
Thanks bro.... I respect you're opinion alot. I was just expecting crazy strength gains and pumps. Nothing thus far and I am 8 days in.

blackbee

Awards
Give it more time. I didn't feel anything till day 12 on my first sd run, then the strength wouldnt stop!

Darb77

Awards
Good god day 12? I only plan on running it three weeks and then bridging to epi.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im on day 2 on my Beast cycle...hope the gains start kickin in soon....12 days is too long for me lol

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
thats why a lot of people bridge it to something else, cause once the gains start you don't have much time til the end of the usual 3 week cycle.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
used m-drol twice a while back.... while there seems to be an active ingredient, it is def not the same methasteron compound used in the original SD

I garbage product in my oppinion... got better gains form epi and h-drol

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
Superdrol > Testosterone

Hell, it's better than most injectables with the exception of Tren.

Superdrol is also an active steroid. It is not a pro-hormone.

Interesting thread to say the least...

Darb77

Awards
I like CEL stuff alot.....Ive done alot of different products and had good results. I am not bashing them but this just isnt working for me it seems. No strength gains, no pump, endurance, really no sides except a general feeling of crappiness kinda. I am eating a ton, taking support supps, sleeping alot. I guess I will stick it out though. It definitely has suprised me thus far.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Not sure that this helps, but there seems to be many M-drol threads over the past year. For some it causes sides, pumps and huge gains. But there have also been many threads of non-responders to M-drol. Not sure of the cause, some suspect low batches and some suspect non-responders due to some unknown reason. I am not really sure of the cause, as I seem to get good results from the m-drol batches I have got. In about two weeks I have for sure responded. Like I said, I am not sure that this helps much, except there seem to be many in the same boat.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Amazing how many people want INSTANT RESULTS....8 days dude and what are you exactly hoping for? You realize it takes nearly 5 WEEKS for a cycle of test to kick in? Get to day 14 and tell us how bad your results are...it wont happen. Enjoy the ridiculous strength gains and weight that wont stop going up...goddamn man be patient.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing how many people want INSTANT RESULTS....8 days dude and what are you exactly hoping for? You realize it takes nearly 5 WEEKS for a cycle of test to kick in? Get to day 14 and tell us how bad your results are...it wont happen. Enjoy the ridiculous strength gains and weight that wont stop going up...goddamn man be patient.
^this x74.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Took a while for me to see what I was expecting in terms of strength. It hit me all of the sudden and was pretty surprising. let it run its course man. more info in my current log if you are interested.

DKZ

Awards
This product is hyped up so hard it gives people ridiculous expectations. Good product,but I don't know how people gain 30lbs on it

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
This product is hyped up so hard it gives people ridiculous expectations. Good product,but I don't know how people gain 30lbs on it
who's saying this. 12-15 seems to more accurate

Messor

Awards
Ok I am on day 8 of Mdrol. I just got done with my chest workout and honestly I feel nothing. My strength was the same as last workout, I had no pump, have had no back pumps really, I pretty much feel like crap also. I even popped 20mg before I hit the gym and felt nothing. I am currently using 30mg a day. My joints feel like I am a 90 year old man as well. I am taking fish oil, glucosamine, muti, liver supps.

I have used H drol, Phera, Epistane, and X Tren in the past and made awesome gains in size and strength. My stats are 5"8 187 probably 12% BF. I am up about 6 lbs but I account alot of this with the massive amount of food I been eating and probably water weight for the most part because I just came off a cut as well. I been taking in 250-300 grams of protein daily and quite a bit of carbs as well.

I was going to do a M Drol/Epistane bridge but now I am thinking of just stopping this M Drol and possible switching over to Phera/Xtren or Phera/Epi?
I am seriously dissapointed in this crap and I still have 4 bottles left over of the batch 52707. I was excited about finally doing this but so dissapointed now!

What would you guys do? Just drop it and switch to a different cycle or give it more time? Im curious about a phera/epi bridge.
Are you recuperating any faster? Like others have said, you may need to give it more time to see the full results. The first thing I usually notice is that I start recuperating much faster between workouts, usually within 3-4 days of starting SD. The full blown strength gains usually come about a week later, give or take a couple of days.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
The only effects I noticed immediately while on MDrol were increased thirsty, and I was recuperating faster. You should notice weight and strength gains in week 2 and 3. week 1 is pretty much your body going "woah, WTF is this?" and your muscle cells going "hey bro's let's kick it in gear, we gotz powers now!!!" Thus, in week 2, you'll notice the positive effects of MDrol.

It's not a miracle pill, so don't expect doubling your PR's. but it will help you put on lean mass and surpass your training plateaus. I was able to increase my bench by about 10% in weight, and went from 1 set of 5 reps to 3 sets of 8 reps at the new PR.

However, there are some non-responders but you won't know until mid-end of week 2. Provided that your diet, training, and rest are all in order.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar experience on Beast. After a week I thought I was a nonresponder. The strength showed up in week 2 like a tidal wave, and I put on 25 (dirty) pounds for the cycle (262->287). I have a huge frame/joints, though. I gained 26 off my first epi 4 weeker.

Darb77

Awards
I am going to give it more time and quit bitching. Thanks for the responses. I plan on bridging to epistane week 3.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only trust beastdrol as a an sd clone now. i bought a bottle of bunk a while back, and i went 14 days on it, and didnt notice anything. Today is my 3rd day on beast, and im already feeling the results. Had a great day at the gym today and left smiling. People thought i was smoking something lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only trust beastdrol as a an sd clone now. i bought a bottle of bunk a while back, and i went 14 days on it, and didnt notice anything. Today is my 3rd day on beast, and im already feeling the results. Had a great day at the gym today and left smiling. People thought i was smoking something lol
Takes me 5 days and it hits me... strength just starts going up every single workout, weights piles on every other day, and it's just smooth sailing from there...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Takes me 5 days and it hits me... strength just starts going up every single workout, weights piles on every other day, and it's just smooth sailing from there...
By day 3 I get pumps/muscle hardness. The 2nd week is when all the weight & strength starts for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I respond so well to SD... day 1 and 2 I can notice better pumps and endurance in the gym. Day 3 I start getting a full body pump. From there I keep getting more hardness, more pump, more vascularity. The 2nd time i hit any muscle, the strength goes way up.
Weightgain usually starts the first day and is coupled with extreme thirst (depending on how high i'm dosing).

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Beastdrol just wasn't all that great for my clients, I think it may have been bunk.

teehee

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no you are just retarded, just like it was already explained to you over on ironmag forum. :tongue2: I understand it's a hard concept to grasp for you.

Hi, you have received -30 reputation points from jbryand101b.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you suck.

Regards,
jbryand101b

Note: This is an automated message.
5'9 180, good job little man stick to your pro hormones and die soon
big words comming from a guy who is 6'3" and only 200lbs. 6" taller than me, but only weigh 20lbs more. sad. yea, you shouldn't use pro hormones, or even steroids for that matter until you learn how to eat/train.

vernymac12

Awards
they aint gonna kill ya either way be smart and have all your ducks in row proper post cycle and everything to help...just takes common sense

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
explain why PH suck?

mdrol is FAR more anabolic than dbol.
mdrol is stronger than test.

prohormones have theyr place.

stfu once again. you dont know wat your talking about. have you ever ran a steroid cycle anyway? you asked me if it hurts to pinn in ur quads.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Makes me rage when people call SD a PH like it some how makes it a joke. BTW SD is not a PH, its something else, take a guess.

bravesfan

Awards
Ok guys, serious question. After you're off from M-Drol, or H-Drol, how long can you wait before starting a new cycle?

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, serious question. After you're off from M-Drol, or H-Drol, how long can you wait before starting a new cycle?
General rule of thumb I see posted is time on (cycle length+pct length) equals time off meaning if you do a 6 week cycle with a 4 week pct then you need 10 weeks off before starting again.

imjuschillin

Awards

Wait, wait! lemme answer this one, I think I actually know it! lolz

It's time of cycle and PCT together equals time off.

Example: You're on M-drol for 4 weeks, then you PCT for 4 weeks. That's 8 weeks total. So after you are done your PCT, you wait 8 weeks then you can start again if you wanted. This seems to be the general rule of thumb... General...

imjuschillin

Awards
General rule of thumb I see posted is time on (cycle length+pct length) equals time off meaning if you do a 6 week cycle with a 4 week pct then you need 10 weeks off before starting again.
D'OH! You beat me by seconds, dude.

bravesfan

Awards
Wait, wait! lemme answer this one, I think I actually know it! lolz

It's time of cycle and PCT together equals time off.

Example: You're on M-drol for 4 weeks, then you PCT for 4 weeks. That's 8 weeks total. So after you are done your PCT, you wait 8 weeks then you can start again if you wanted. This seems to be the general rule of thumb... General...
awesome thanks! Starting my m-drol 2 weeks after today. I currently will take Liquid Tamox as my PCT as well as Liver supps.. Should I purchase anything else? Thanks

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah noticed that lol. At least both the same answer.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks! Starting my m-drol 2 weeks after today. I currently will take Liquid Tamox as my PCT as well as Liver supps.. Should I purchase anything else? Thanks
Probably a test booster and an AI like forma stanzol tapered down towards the end to prevent estrogen rebound. No idea what else but you can't overkill. I'm inexperienced myself and never plan on running sd but think Serm + test booster + AI is sufficient in most cases.