1st Cycle. Beastdrol

hfam95

Awards
So Ive been reading and asking questions. Ive decided to try beastdrol for a first.

A little about me.

im 36, 5'11, 204 lbs. I dont know my bf but have been told 18%. My goal is to get to a solid 220.

My workout routine:

M: BJJ (brazilian jiu-jitsu)
T: Legs (pretty much 6x20 rep squats, calves, SL deadlifts)
W: BJJ
T: Chest and Triceps
F: rest
S: Back and Bis
S: Some Maui Thai (kick boxing)

Rinse and repeat. I probably dont get enough sleep as i should but i try to get at least 250g protein and about 3500 calories

Ill attach some pics.

I was gonna use whats recommend on the site.

weeks 1-6: Beastdrol 20mg/day
Weeks 7-11: Unleashed and Post cycle

So other than diet. How does this look. This is just based on recommendations from mrsupps.com

Any suggestions would help.

my concerns are liver damage, natural test shutdown (and atrophy), natural level recovery and retaining what i gain

had bloodwork done about 2 months ago:

HDL 57
LDL 99
VLDL 16
Total Chol: 172
Tri: 80
test: 619 nl/dl

Attachments

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I don't think your 18%. I'd say more like 10-12% (although I am NOT qualified to judge these types of things! LOL). Anywho, never used SD before, but from what I've read, you're going to need more protein and more calories than that (about 5000 calories, 40%/40%/20% Macros). Anywho, other's more knowledgable than I will chime in, UnrealMachine may be the man to talk to about this kind of thing (I hear he is the SD/Beastdrol king). Anywho, good luck man!
--Brian
P.S.
Make SURE you use liver supps. SD is in the top 3 of MOST LIVER TOXIC compounds available. I use Liver Juice from PP, but I have also used Cycle Assist as well as Cycle Support (just depends on my mood that day). Just make sure you research this aspect well before starting. And Blood Pressure is a biggie as well from what I hear (and seems to be a recurring theme with steroids). Definitely watch that as well. Anywho, that is all!

Last edited:
boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get with unreal machine, he has log about SD....
expect great gains...
you look like you already on the right path

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Haha mad props dude, first post ever and throwing up pics in your undypants, hahaha!!! Well for cycle you are really better off doing hdrol or epistane, less sides and whatnot, also you need a serm for pct, torem nolva or clomid

I'm not telling you not to do the superdrol, just saying first cycle start with something a little easier on you and maybe try sdrol next time

hfam95

Awards
I cant get my current doc (hes overweight himself, go figure) to give me AAS. So if something lighter is suggested, I dont know where to get it from. I know its taboo to list sources, but if I got a strange PM....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Oh and FYI my opinions are conservative, you may be 100% fine with this cycle, make sure you take the right support supps and a SERM in PCT

hfam95

Awards
I don't think your 18%. I'd say more like 10-12% (although I am NOT qualified to judge these types of things! LOL). Anywho, never used SD before, but from what I've read, you're going to need more protein and more calories than that (about 5000 calories, 40%/40%/40% Macros). Anywho, other's more knowledgable than I will chime in, Trauma may be the man to talk to about this kind of thing (I hear he is the SD/Beastdrol king). Anywho, good luck man!
--Brian
P.S.
Make SURE you use liver supps. SD is in the top 3 of MOST LIVER TOXIC compounds available. I use Liver Juice from PP, but I have also used Cycle Assist as well as Cycle Support (just depends on my mood that day). Just make sure you research this aspect well before starting. And Blood Pressure is a biggie as well from what I hear (and seems to be a recurring theme with steroids). Definitely watch that as well. Anywho, that is all!
40/40/40=120%. 40/40/20 perhaps?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
hello!!! I already sent him that link!!!!
j/k :)....
Haha! Ya, I saw that after I posted, but I was much too lazy to edit AGAIN in such a short period of time! Not a good morning for me and Anabolic Minds! HAHA!
--Brian

hfam95

Awards
1-4 bestdrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 N2 GUARD 7 caps ed
1-4 double dose of bridge (since hcgenerate is out of stock)
4-8 Unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

How does this sound. I planed on doing this after the first of the year since I have to go on vacation for the later part of December and wont have access to the gym on a regular basis.

I plan on eating about 3500-4000 calories. I would do more, but I dont think I can afford to eat like that. @ 4k calories thats 400g protein, 400g carbs, 90g fat

How does this sound? Ill definitely post up here my log and pictures if you guys dont mind. Ideally this will be my first and last cycle. If i can get and maintain 220-230 and about 10% bf, ill be happy

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So Ive been reading and asking questions. Ive decided to try beastdrol for a first.

A little about me.

im 36, 5'11, 204 lbs. I dont know my bf but have been told 18%. My goal is to get to a solid 220.

My workout routine:

M: BJJ (brazilian jiu-jitsu)
T: Legs (pretty much 6x20 rep squats, calves, SL deadlifts)
W: BJJ
T: Chest and Triceps
F: rest
S: Back and Bis
S: Some Maui Thai (kick boxing)

Rinse and repeat. I probably dont get enough sleep as i should but i try to get at least 250g protein and about 3500 calories

Ill attach some pics.

I was gonna use whats recommend on the site.

weeks 1-6: Beastdrol 20mg/day
Weeks 7-11: Unleashed and Post cycle

So other than diet. How does this look. This is just based on recommendations from mrsupps.com

Any suggestions would help.

my concerns are liver damage, natural test shutdown (and atrophy), natural level recovery and retaining what i gain

had bloodwork done about 2 months ago:

HDL 57
LDL 99
VLDL 16
Total Chol: 172
Tri: 80
test: 619 nl/dl
you sure like to smile:biglaugh:

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you looked at unreals guide... scroll to the bottom and you see pct for SD

hfam95

Awards
I did, but with what i have for pct its still not enough?
Plus I cant just ask for clomid. When I said Im a newb when it comes to this, im a newb

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really need a SERM... If you can't get it, then do not use Beastdrol... H-Drol, Epi or P-Mag would be much better choise... And never run Beastdrol for more than 4 weeks, preferably run just 3 weeks when you use it for the first time... 10/20/20 would be fine.

And about your PCT... It may not be enough even for Epi and it's definitely not enough for really suppressive compound like Beastdrol... About getting a SERM... If you don't know right people, try to google "research chems" ;)

Even if you can get a SERM, I would use something less harsh as this is your first cycle.

I'd recommend H-Drol at 50/75/75/75/75 if you can't get a SERM and if you can, run one more week at 75mg/day...

BTW, you're looking solid already!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
1-4 bestdrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 N2 GUARD 7 caps ed
1-4 double dose of bridge (since hcgenerate is out of stock)
4-8 Unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

How does this sound. I planed on doing this after the first of the year since I have to go on vacation for the later part of December and wont have access to the gym on a regular basis.

I plan on eating about 3500-4000 calories. I would do more, but I dont think I can afford to eat like that. @ 4k calories thats 400g protein, 400g carbs, 90g fat

How does this sound? Ill definitely post up here my log and pictures if you guys dont mind. Ideally this will be my first and last cycle. If i can get and maintain 220-230 and about 10% bf, ill be happy
First of all, I'm about to give you a HEFTY dose of reality, as well as bad news, so if you aren't looking for someone to tell you the truth, and only looking for someone to tell you that what you're already planning to do looks great, than don't read this post.

Now, I really would not recommend Beastdrol to you, as a beginner. According to many, 30mg ED is too high, especially from the start, especially for a 1st cycle (Schwellington and UnrealMachine would know more definitively). Also, I wouldn't use the Forma-Stanzolol in PCT, as your estrogen will already be low, and the SERM will control Estrogen related sides, AND, Forma-Stanozolol is steroidal in itself (Formestane and Winstrol), and can inhibit restoration of testosterone. The SERM will block estrogen from it's receptors, allowing estrogen to return to normal without influencing Luteinizing Hormone, allowing your testes to produce testosterone at their maximum rate, to get back to normal the quickest. Once testosterone is restored, estrogen may become high (directly correlates with testosterone), which is why you gradually lower the dosage of the SERM over 4 weeks (or longer), so that once testosterone is at it's baseline once again (or higher), you slowly allow it to fall back to normal, all the while giving estrogen time to fall as well, before coming off the SERM altogether. And, if you absolutely must use Forma-Stanzolol (which is a good cycle standalone from what I understand), this is when you would add it in. Anywho...

You don't even know how your body will react to hormonals (it's a HUGE difference from off cycle). Try 10-20-20 if you MUST do Superdrol. Just to let you know, I'm in PCT for a 4 week cycle of HDrol/PP's 1-T. Great cycle! Learned a lot. However, I didn't have my diet right for PCT (lowered my calories), and ended up losing a LOT of my gains (although I'm making them up now, after LEARNING from my mistake). The reason I'm telling you this is, had I done Beastdrol (which I have had for quite a while, just not ready to use, btw) I would have lost MUCH more muscle mass, since the shutdown would be infinitely worse from Superdrol. Shutdown+wrong diet+low test=NIGHTMARE! That's where SERMs come in. Every day your Testosterone is shutdown, is another day of LOSING muscle/gaining fat. SERMs are the FASTEST way of getting testosterone production back to normal, while allowing estrogen to get back to normal as well, all the while preventing gyno (for the most part), and allowing lipids to get back to normal. Now you tell me how ANY of that seems optional. You really need to research more before you use this (namely research SERMs, HPTA-Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular Axis, estrogen's role in regulating testosterone, steroid effects on lipids, and side effects of steroids (Superdrol especially). This information is EASY to find on this website. Knowing what I know now, I would be SCARED to cycle anything, much less Beastdrol, knowing what you know (no offense). And, if you don't run a SERM, I would be willing to BET you a 16 pound gain, at 10% BF, AFTER PCT without a SERM is NOT possible (at least safely). Please, please, PLEASE! RESEARCH! Anywho, good luck to you!
--Brian
--BTW--
There's a reason that link to UnrealMachine's Superdrol Bible was linked TWICE! READ IT, and use it! That man has done Superdrol so many times, his information is worth it's weight in gold. Not trying to be mean to you, or demean you (I am honestly being MUCH kinder to you than others would be), but I'm just trying to put things into proportion. I agree with the H-Drol recommendation. Much safer, and effective. I have found ALL of this information here on Anabolic Minds, and you can too. You NEED to research more before you run a cycle to be as safe as possible, and it would be irresponsible of me not to tell you so. Again, good luck to you!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he is going to do it anyways.. no matter how many times we preached...
if I were you my friend I would do a test cycle, especially with your age. I think you will enjoy it more!!

hfam95

Awards
Actually guys I do appreciate whats been put out there. I have actually decided to not take anything. I only want to gain about 15-20 lbs and liver damage, test bottoming, and gyno have scared the living hell out of me.

Im chicken ****.

If I did do it, it will be with someone that has done it and I can talk to in person. Internet advice is good (seriously), but id like to do this on a more personal level. If I cant do that, then ill have to do it the old fashion way.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Actually guys I do appreciate whats been put out there. I have actually decided to not take anything. I only want to gain about 15-20 lbs and liver damage, test bottoming, and gyno have scared the living hell out of me.

Im chicken ****.
Well, it wasn't exactly my intention to scare you away, as it has been shown time and time again these products CAN be used safely with the proper research. To be honest, 15-20 pounds of lean, maintainable muscle mass seems like a lot to me, but can be done with time (and multiple cycles if steroids are used). The low test and gyno would be solved by using SERMs, and milk thistle for liver. Now, you absolutely should have a healthy respect for the dangers of steroids, and weigh the pros and cons in your head, but I just want you to also realize that they can be utilized with a measurable degree of safety. I don't like picking sides in the natural/unnatural debate, but I will say if you're having doubts, don't run anything until you're doubt free. I am really glad to see you're concerned though! Great start! Now, just educate yourself and move on from there! We'll be here for ya no matter what you choose (natural, unnatural, bulking, cutting). It's all good!
--Brian

hfam95

Awards
The only reason I chose the stack I posted because I asked needto and that what was suggested (3 caps of beast). Then you guys said dont do beast. You guys mention Serms and milk thistle. But I though that some of the PCT's i listed contained those things.

Too much information coming from different directions. Im telling you, Ive literally had different people telling me different things. Some equal to what youre saying and some that havent. A friend of mine actually took beast and recommended it to me.

I mean even mr. supps website only lists post cycle and unleashed as a pct to beast. So if I just went with that, Id be in trouble through weeks 4-8. Its good there is a place to ask questions, but shouldnt there be more information on what a real pct should be like when taking beast on any other supp (on that supps website) i mean.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'm about to give you a HEFTY dose of reality, as well as bad news, so if you aren't looking for someone to tell you the truth, and only looking for someone to tell you that what you're already planning to do looks great, than don't read this post.

Now, I really would not recommend Beastdrol to you, as a beginner. According to many, 30mg ED is too high, especially from the start, especially for a 1st cycle (Schwellington and UnrealMachine would know more definitively). Also, I wouldn't use the Forma-Stanzolol in PCT, as your estrogen will already be low, and the SERM will control Estrogen related sides, AND, Forma-Stanozolol is steroidal in itself (Formestane and Winstrol), and can inhibit restoration of testosterone. The SERM will block estrogen from it's receptors, allowing estrogen to return to normal without influencing Luteinizing Hormone, allowing your testes to produce testosterone at their maximum rate, to get back to normal the quickest. Once testosterone is restored, estrogen may become high (directly correlates with testosterone), which is why you gradually lower the dosage of the SERM over 4 weeks (or longer), so that once testosterone is at it's baseline once again (or higher), you slowly allow it to fall back to normal, all the while giving estrogen time to fall as well, before coming off the SERM altogether. And, if you absolutely must use Forma-Stanzolol (which is a good cycle standalone from what I understand), this is when you would add it in. Anywho...

You don't even know how your body will react to hormonals (it's a HUGE difference from off cycle). Try 10-20-20 if you MUST do Superdrol. Just to let you know, I'm in PCT for a 4 week cycle of HDrol/PP's 1-T. Great cycle! Learned a lot. However, I didn't have my diet right for PCT (lowered my calories), and ended up losing a LOT of my gains (although I'm making them up now, after LEARNING from my mistake). The reason I'm telling you this is, had I done Beastdrol (which I have had for quite a while, just not ready to use, btw) I would have lost MUCH more muscle mass, since the shutdown would be infinitely worse from Superdrol. Shutdown+wrong diet+low test=NIGHTMARE! That's where SERMs come in. Every day your Testosterone is shutdown, is another day of LOSING muscle/gaining fat. SERMs are the FASTEST way of getting testosterone production back to normal, while allowing estrogen to get back to normal as well, all the while preventing gyno (for the most part), and allowing lipids to get back to normal. Now you tell me how ANY of that seems optional. You really need to research more before you use this (namely research SERMs, HPTA-Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular Axis, estrogen's role in regulating testosterone, steroid effects on lipids, and side effects of steroids (Superdrol especially). This information is EASY to find on this website. Knowing what I know now, I would be SCARED to cycle anything, much less Beastdrol, knowing what you know (no offense). And, if you don't run a SERM, I would be willing to BET you a 16 pound gain, at 10% BF, AFTER PCT without a SERM is NOT possible (at least safely). Please, please, PLEASE! RESEARCH! Anywho, good luck to you!
--Brian
--BTW--
There's a reason that link to UnrealMachine's Superdrol Bible was linked TWICE! READ IT, and use it! That man has done Superdrol so many times, his information is worth it's weight in gold. Not trying to be mean to you, or demean you (I am honestly being MUCH kinder to you than others would be), but I'm just trying to put things into proportion. I agree with the H-Drol recommendation. Much safer, and effective. I have found ALL of this information here on Anabolic Minds, and you can too. You NEED to research more before you run a cycle to be as safe as possible, and it would be irresponsible of me not to tell you so. Again, good luck to you!
a serm without a suicide aromatase inhibitor after a beastdrol cycle is more likely to cause rebound. During beastdrol/superdrol more often then not you are correct estrogen will be low and when coming off a rebound accrues.....
Anyone and everyone who knows how to read a study and research knows good and damn well the anabolic converstion of formastane its self is dose dependent yet they love to say that "any amount" of formastan will convert to a anabolic... they ether know they are wrong and say it anyway ( thus making them a lair, or they dont know it thus making them ignorant...

as for " must have a serm" I get sick of hearing that crap but so be it. Forma-stanzol is a serm too.

although "formastan" its self has nothing in common at all with nolva or clomid, forma-stanzol does. Nolva and clomid are serms and they block estrogen at the ER thus stopping it from having any effects on the ER.

However when on nolvadex or clomid the level of estrogen in your body does not go down but rather it goes up!!!!. You see, Nolvadex only blocks estrogen that's already in your body but it does not in anyway effect test from converting to estrogen. In fact by stopping the estrogen from entering the ER it causes your body to create both more testosterone AND ESTROGEN :biggrin::biggrin: let no one ever forget this. Your bodies level of estrogen goes up well taking nolvadex or clomid not down and anyone who has read a study or two and has been around a wile knows this. This is why it is very very very common for nolvadex and or clomid to cause what is known as "rebound gyno" if you use these product for pct with out a Ai or even better a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" (which is what forma-stanzol is)
Estrogen going up during pct is not a good thing and only fools will try to push the msg that it is....

Now as you can see formastane its self and nolvadex/clomid are worlds apart. From here on throughout my explanation I will be speaking only about forma-stanzol as I feel it is the far superior compound because it has both formastane (suicide aromatase inhibition as well as progesterone reducing effects) and phytoserms (Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) effects. On top of this it also has many other necessary effects for any prospective steroids user.

One Forma-stanzol's many characteristics is whats know as a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" of aromatase. This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated. Therefore, when you stop taking Forma-stanzol your aromatase enzyme level will quickly catch up to normal and full estrogen production will resume.

Now Another important attribute to forma-stanzol is of course its phytoserm effects. Serm/phytoserm effects are important for pct because of there binding to the estrogen receptors, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity only at the ER. This causes a increase to LH & FSH levels, which in turn stimulates testosterone production. The important thing to remember here is although both nolvadex and clomid will do this they do it at a price! not only does the level of estrogen keep going up well taking them (unlike with forma-stanzol) but they can also be harmful in many other ways ( read post 6 in this thread to learn more about this. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html). This is why phytoserm's "medically and clinically" excepted natural serms are better. Combined with other compounds like the ones in forma-stanzol they are a much more effect form of pct or on cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Furthermore forma-stanzols 7,8 Benzoflavone a neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex.7,8 Benzoflavone also has a positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. But Forma-stansols posative effects on libido dosn't end there. As any well versed steroid user knows lowering progesterone can also have a very positive and profound effects on sex drive.

Forma-stanzol unlike any other Ai or serm also has anabolic effects and coverts to a anabolic at a "dose dependent rate". In other words when used at the higher end of dosing ( 10 pumps twice a day) after a week it starts to covert somewhat to a anabolic compound and adds gains to your cycle. Still when used at the lower end or pct stile dosing protocol ( 5 pumps twice a day) there is no worries about suppression because its anabolic conversion is again " dose dependent" and only happens at higher doses taken for longer periods of time. How Amazing is that? I dont know any Ai's out there that can clam this nor do I know one single Ai that also lowers progesterone too!

Because of the formatane and now added compounds in forma-stanzol Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid primobolan Depot ( but only when used at higher doses for longer periods of time).even at the lower dosing It increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%,and increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of hcg and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscription drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

forma-stanzol is a synergistic blend of supporting components making forma-stanzol a Highbred on cycle estrogen/progesterone control and pct drug.

Is beastdrol the best first time cycle ? Prob not but its not the worst ether. Might want to start with something like epi-strong or helladrol for a first cycle.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
a serm without a suicide aromatase inhibitor after a beastdrol cycle is more likely to cause rebound. During beastdrol/superdrol more often then not you are correct estrogen will be low and when coming off a rebound accrues.....
Anyone and everyone who knows how to read a study and research knows good and damn well the anabolic converstion of formastane its self is dose dependent yet they love to say that "any amount" of formastan will convert to a anabolic... they ether know they are wrong and say it anyway ( thus making them a lair, or they dont know it thus making them ignorant...

as for " must have a serm" I get sick of hearing that crap but so be it. Forma-stanzol is a serm too.

although "formastan" its self has nothing in common at all with nolva or clomid, forma-stanzol does. Nolva and clomid are serms and they block estrogen at the ER thus stopping it from having any effects on the ER.

However when on nolvadex or clomid the level of estrogen in your body does not go down but rather it goes up!!!!. You see, Nolvadex only blocks estrogen that's already in your body but it does not in anyway effect test from converting to estrogen. In fact by stopping the estrogen from entering the ER it causes your body to create both more testosterone AND ESTROGEN :biggrin::biggrin: let no one ever forget this. Your bodies level of estrogen goes up well taking nolvadex or clomid not down and anyone who has read a study or two and has been around a wile knows this. This is why it is very very very common for nolvadex and or clomid to cause what is known as "rebound gyno" if you use these product for pct with out a Ai or even better a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" (which is what forma-stanzol is)
Estrogen going up during pct is not a good thing and only fools will try to push the msg that it is....

Now as you can see formastane its self and nolvadex/clomid are worlds apart. From here on throughout my explanation I will be speaking only about forma-stanzol as I feel it is the far superior compound because it has both formastane (suicide aromatase inhibition as well as progesterone reducing effects) and phytoserms (Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) effects. On top of this it also has many other necessary effects for any prospective steroids user.

One Forma-stanzol's many characteristics is whats know as a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" of aromatase. This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated. Therefore, when you stop taking Forma-stanzol your aromatase enzyme level will quickly catch up to normal and full estrogen production will resume.

Now Another important attribute to forma-stanzol is of course its phytoserm effects. Serm/phytoserm effects are important for pct because of there binding to the estrogen receptors, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity only at the ER. This causes a increase to LH & FSH levels, which in turn stimulates testosterone production. The important thing to remember here is although both nolvadex and clomid will do this they do it at a price! not only does the level of estrogen keep going up well taking them (unlike with forma-stanzol) but they can also be harmful in many other ways ( read post 6 in this thread to learn more about this. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html). This is why phytoserm's "medically and clinically" excepted natural serms are better. Combined with other compounds like the ones in forma-stanzol they are a much more effect form of pct or on cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Furthermore forma-stanzols 7,8 Benzoflavone a neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex.7,8 Benzoflavone also has a positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. But Forma-stansols posative effects on libido dosn't end there. As any well versed steroid user knows lowering progesterone can also have a very positive and profound effects on sex drive.

Forma-stanzol unlike any other Ai or serm also has anabolic effects and coverts to a anabolic at a "dose dependent rate". In other words when used at the higher end of dosing ( 10 pumps twice a day) after a week it starts to covert somewhat to a anabolic compound and adds gains to your cycle. Still when used at the lower end or pct stile dosing protocol ( 5 pumps twice a day) there is no worries about suppression because its anabolic conversion is again " dose dependent" and only happens at higher doses taken for longer periods of time. How Amazing is that? I dont know any Ai's out there that can clam this nor do I know one single Ai that also lowers progesterone too!

Because of the formatane and now added compounds in forma-stanzol Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid primobolan Depot ( but only when used at higher doses for longer periods of time).even at the lower dosing It increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%,and increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of hcg and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscription drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

forma-stanzol is a synergistic blend of supporting components making forma-stanzol a Highbred on cycle estrogen/progesterone control and pct drug.

Is beastdrol the best first time cycle ? Prob not but its not the worst ether. Might want to start with something like epi-strong or helladrol for a first cycle.
Okay, where to begin? You're going to have to educate me here, because this doesn't make sense.

1. Does Forma-Stanozolol not contain Winstrol? If not, why is Stanozolol listed in the name; Sounds a little misleading. If it is, then this also holds true (Quoted from WikiPedia, but also found anywhere else on the internet): "Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intramuscular), was developed by Winthrop Laboratories in 1962. It is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from testosterone, and has been approved by the FDA for human use". Sounds like taking a steroid to me.

2. Also according to WikiPedia: [Formestane] also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor." Formestane is anabolic at a certain dose, you are correct. It's NOT HARD to hit that dose, and it is suppressive at that dose, since it converts to 4-Hydroxy-Testosterone. I have not seen a study that shows what that dose is (definitively). Will you return to normal. Sure! Will it slow you're return to homeostasis? Yep!

3. Of course estrogen is going to go up using a SERM! Guess what! Estrogen is going to go up eventually anyways (Can't use Forma-Stanozolol forever)!!! Now, would you rather have estrogen slowly rise in a controlled environment (I.E. using a SERM), thus preventing gyno and returning to homeostasis, OR, would you rather raise test to higher-than-normal levels, with less-than-normal estrogen, and then have the excess test suddenly aromatize to estrogen (sounds like a definite rebound to me) after discontinuing Forma-Stanozolol? I'd prefer the controlled environment, rather than have all that happen AFTER PCT!

4. If Formestane has nothing in common with a SERM (which it doesn't), then adding an anabolic steroid to it probably won't help much either. If you want to add all that to your PCT, and then rely on a Phytoserm (which I know nothing about-the only research I've found is that they are effective for menopause, osteopenia, and osteoporosis-nothing about being selective to breast tissue), go right ahead. But there's a reason traditional SERMs are used 99% of the time in medicine (if not 100%), and not Phytoserms. Do they have their applications? Maybe (I don't know too much about them), but PCT is too important (for me anyways) to trust to a mysterious Phytoserm, especially in the presence of TWO steroidal components.

5. Running Forma-Stanozolol for PCT is like extending your cycle longer (albeit with weaker steroids), and adding in a phytoserm. Not sure how effective that will be (probably will help you keep some gains), and you very well may recover safely (I doubt it's more effective at recovery than a SERM), but it WILL extend your time until homeostasis is reached.

6. SERMs are not always necessary. However, if/when you grow man-boobs, pretty sure you're gonna wish you had one, and you will DEFINITELY regret not listening to almost EVERYBODY else with experience telling you to use one! They also have human trials, and they have been around for a LONG time. I have NOTHING to gain by suggesting a SERM. Can you say the same for Forma-Stanozolol?

7. I don't know what else to say. Forma-Stanozolol = 2 weak steroids w/ a PhytoSERM, that by definition stops you from returning to homeostasis (lowers estrogen to below-baseline levels). And, estrogen IS good to a certain extent. The sooner you can get it back to normal, the sooner your HDL/LDL cholesterol will go back to normal, which is important. Crushing estrogen from the get go with an AI, jacking test above normal levels, and adding in a steroid (Winstrol) does not help! AND, since I know how much you like studies, here's one for you showing the BAD effects of Stanozolol (Winstrol) on HDL/LDL ratios, among other things: http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/261/8/1165.abstract. Add that to Formestane, which crushes estrogen, inhibits 5-AR (thus lowering DHT which would normally inhibit estrogen activity at tissues), and at higher doses, converts to 4-hydroxytest, further hurting your cholesterol levels.

8. Maybe I didn't change any minds here, and I am definitely NOT an expert. However, I have been researching for a LONG time, and this is the fruits of my researching. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I would definitely prefer to be corrected PROFESSIONALLY! I do have an open mind, but when you come on here and accuse me of either being a "lair" or ignorant, I do take offense, hence the overall tone of this post. I have defended you previously in other threads (you probably know which one I'm talking about-I even said I wanted to use that product, by the way...), but I really do NOT appreciate you coming at me like this. Educate me or don't, but don't be an *******. It's not necessary/professional/appropriate.
--Brian
P.S.
Sorry for the long post. I would NEVER post anything this long unless I STRONGLY disagreed with the information being presented.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
To add to the original post (for future reference), here are a few links in case no one wants to listen to me (which is completely fine):
Extensive Superdrol information:
More Superdrol information:
--Brian

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, where to begin? You're going to have to educate me here, because this doesn't make sense.

1. Does Forma-Stanozolol not contain Winstrol? If not, why is Stanozolol listed in the name; Sounds a little misleading. If it is, then this also holds true (Quoted from WikiPedia, but also found anywhere else on the internet): "Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intramuscular), was developed by Winthrop Laboratories in 1962. It is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from testosterone, and has been approved by the FDA for human use". Sounds like taking a steroid to me.

No it does not contain winny that would be e-legal.. Its called this because like winstrol and any dht it can lower estrogen and progesterone well also drying you out too.

2. Also according to WikiPedia: [Formestane] also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor." Formestane is anabolic at a certain dose, you are correct. It's NOT HARD to hit that dose, and it is suppressive at that dose, since it converts to 4-Hydroxy-Testosterone. I have not seen a study that shows what that dose is (definitively). Will you return to normal. Sure! Will it slow you're return to homeostasis? Yep!

Well then i guess you have not looked at just about every study out there on it.. at a dose of 200mg a week injected or 250mg every day oral spread out that is as high most of the studies have gone and all of them have shown "No shut down at all or conversion to a anabolic" It is doses used above this when it happens..

Unless you have one single study you would like to show me that shows the dose that it does start to convert ????? I dont think you do.. So we will just go with 250mg every day is still not enough to cause shut down of any kind thus making the tiny 100mg a day if taking a full dose of forma-stanzol every day NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!! to what it would take to cause that.

3. Of course estrogen is going to go up using a SERM! Guess what! Estrogen is going to go up eventually anyways (Can't use Forma-Stanozolol forever)!!! Now, would you rather have estrogen slowly rise in a controlled environment (I.E. using a SERM), thus preventing gyno and returning to homeostasis, OR, would you rather raise test to higher-than-normal levels, with less-than-normal estrogen, and then have the excess test suddenly aromatize to estrogen (sounds like a definite rebound to me) after discontinuing Forma-Stanozolol? I'd prefer the controlled environment, rather than have all that happen AFTER PCT!

You must not know a damn thing about "suicide aromatase inhibitors" . This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated.

after using "suicide aromatase inhibitors" estrogen does not just bounce back
it slowly comes back as if tapering on its one.
but if using So no your explanation of some kind of super bounce back is not posable never has happened and never will... this is often why many people use a "suicide aromatase inhibitors" at the end of a gyno removal cycle. Because they "prevent rebound" better then anything else....

NOT EVEN A CHANCE THAT THIS WILL CAUSE REBOUND. INFACT IT INSURES THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

4. If Formestane has nothing in common with a SERM (which it doesn't), then adding an anabolic steroid to it probably won't help much either. If you want to add all that to your PCT, and then rely on a Phytoserm (which I know nothing about-the only research I've found is that they are effective for menopause, osteopenia, and osteoporosis-nothing about being selective to breast tissue), go right ahead. But there's a reason traditional SERMs are used 99% of the time in medicine (if not 100%), and not Phytoserms. Do they have their applications? Maybe (I don't know too much about them), but PCT is too important (for me anyways) to trust to a mysterious Phytoserm, especially in the presence of TWO steroidal components.

AGAIN YOU ARE RUNG AND MUST LOOK INTO THINGS BEFORE YOU SPEAK. IT HAS NOT WINNY IN IT AND NEVER HAS.

5. Running Forma-Stanozolol for PCT is like extending your cycle longer (albeit with weaker steroids), and adding in a phytoserm. Not sure how effective that will be (probably will help you keep some gains), and you very well may recover safely (I doubt it's more effective at recovery than a SERM), but it WILL extend your time until homeostasis is reached.

WRONG AGAIN READ ABOVE
6. SERMs are not always necessary. However, if/when you grow man-boobs, pretty sure you're gonna wish you had one, and you will DEFINITELY regret not listening to almost EVERYBODY else with experience telling you to use one! They also have human trials, and they have been around for a LONG time. I have NOTHING to gain by suggesting a SERM. Can you say the same for Forma-Stanozolol?
[COLOR*********]SO NOW YOU ARE SAYING A SERM IS WHAT YOU USE FOR GYNO... MY GOD THIS GETS WORSE AND WORSE WITH EVERY POST!!!!
[/COLOR]

7. I don't know what else to say. Forma-Stanozolol = 2 weak steroids w/ a PhytoSERM, that by definition stops you from returning to homeostasis (lowers estrogen to below-baseline levels). And, estrogen IS good to a certain extent. The sooner you can get it back to normal, the sooner your HDL/LDL cholesterol will go back to normal, which is important. Crushing estrogen from the get go with an AI, jacking test above normal levels, and adding in a steroid (Winstrol) does not help! AND, since I know how much you like studies, here's one for you showing the BAD effects of Stanozolol (Winstrol) on HDL/LDL ratios, among other things: http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/261/8/1165.abstract. Add that to Formestane, which crushes estrogen, inhibits 5-AR (thus lowering DHT which would normally inhibit estrogen activity at tissues), and at higher doses, converts to 4-hydroxytest, further hurting your cholesterol levels.

YYOU KEEP SAYING STEROID STEROID STEROID..........OPEN YOUR EYES YOU ARE WRONG ... TRY READING SOMETHING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL BRO.

8. Maybe I didn't change any minds here, and I am definitely NOT an expert. However, I have been researching for a LONG time, and this is the fruits of my researching. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I would definitely prefer to be corrected PROFESSIONALLY! I do have an open mind, but when you come on here and accuse me of either being a "lair" or ignorant, I do take offense, hence the overall tone of this post. I have defended you previously in other threads (you probably know which one I'm talking about-I even said I wanted to use that product, by the way...), but I really do NOT appreciate you coming at me like this. Educate me or don't, but don't be an *******. It's not necessary/professional/appropriate.
WELL THEN YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO RESEARCHING.. YOUR FRUIT IS SPOILED.

--Brian
P.S.
Sorry for the long post. I would NEVER post anything this long unless I STRONGLY disagreed with the information being presented.
NEXT TIME YOUR POST WOULD NOT BE SO LONG IF YOU DID NOT REPEAT THE SAME THING ( THAT i WILL ONCE AGAIN REPEAT WAS WRONG) 20 TIMES LMAO..

You could have shortened your post by 5 paragraphs simple by reading and studding what was in the product before opening your mouth. then you would not have had to be wrong 5 times in a row like that. Sad little waste of time right there it sure was. Anyway thanks for the add though. I mean no disrespect but you come on pretty strong so i only returned the favor.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And Although unreal has ran many superdrol cycles I am the creator of beastrol and every other product at mrsupps.com As such have been studding the compounds and ther actions on the users for years and years. since its creation i have spoken to thousands of users daily. every problem before during and after there cycles i have heard as many of them come to me. I have advised all of them every step of the way. I have seen people run this cycle every which way from sunday... I have heard every side effect and cycle outcome backwards and forwards .

Every pct , every on cycle support, every side effect, every pct, every good cycle and every bad one. I get 20-30 emails/pms a day on this one subject alone.. Over time I have learned what gives the users the best possible outcome. And when using a serm alone for pct after beastdrol the outcome more often then not is

gyno rebound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forma-stanzol should be used during PCT...

We know estrogen is going to shoot up even if using a SERM and we know a SERM won't do anything to bring estrogen levels down. So, if estrogen is high and hasn't had enough time to come down on its own (you wont know unless you get a blood test) you could come off the SERM to early and experience the full effects of high estrogen and get some nice rebound effects.

Use forma-stanzol to be safe. It will ensure your estrogen levels are at a good range when coming off the SERM. And all the good effects it offers I don't see why not :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OP -SD is a very unwise choice for a first PH....for MANY reasons
This I do Agree with with.. if some one was going to do a OTC for a first cycle i think epi would be the best first choice. Or even dermacrine, ya its not really a steroids or a prohormone but its a good first step.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This I do Agree with with.. if some one was going to do a OTC for a first cycle i think epi would be the best first choice. Or even dermacrine, ya its not really a steroids or a prohormone but its a good first step.
Epi or Hdrol.....the sad thing is MOST PH users are not forum members and dont use ANY PCT:eek:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
love that banner at the bottom of this thread too... Great

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi or Hdrol.....the sad thing is MOST PH users are not forum members and dont use ANY PCT:eek:
So true... And they come to the forums months later after they are shut down and have speed bags for tits.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
No it does not contain winny that would be e-legal.. Its called this because like winstrol and any dht it can lower estrogen and progesterone well also drying you out too.
1. Hmm...Misleading name then, dontcha think! Without Winny, sounds like Formestane w/ other AIs & a Phytoserm... Not sure how that is much more like winny than any other formestane product (which makes me believe the label was intentionally misleading), but I digress!

Unless you have one single study you would like to show me that shows the dose that it does start to convert ????? I dont think you do.. So we will just go with 250mg every day is still not enough to cause shut down of any kind thus making the tiny 100mg a day if taking a full dose of forma-stanzol every day NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!! to what it would take to cause that.
So because I don't have a study showing the exact line (even though we do KNOW it happens at some point), you somehow get to make up a number that works for you? Show ME a study that 250mg is not suppressive! Seems like the burden of proof would be on you (as a manufacturer), not me (as a consumer). And, incidentally, your 100mg a day number is underdosed from what I've read. 100mg 2x daily, with a downward taper half-way through, is what everything else I've seen about formestane recommends.

You must not know a damn thing about "suicide aromatase inhibitors" . This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated.

after using "suicide aromatase inhibitors" estrogen does not just bounce back it slowly comes back as if tapering on its one.
but if using So no your explanation of some kind of super bounce back is not posable never has happened and never will... this is often why many people use a "suicide aromatase inhibitors" at the end of a gyno removal cycle. Because they "prevent rebound" better then anything else....

NOT EVEN A CHANCE THAT THIS WILL CAUSE REBOUND. INFACT IT INSURES THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Is one of the most important parts of PCT not restoring estrogen and test at an equivalent ratio, thus improving cholesterol levels, libido issues, lethargy, etc. such that one doesn't have to take ANYTHING to maintain hormonal levels and good health? You state permanent inhibition of enzyme, and then say your body responds by making more enzyme (which it does). At what rate does the human body replace the enzyme? All at once? Over a year? Do we know? So after discontinuing Forma, like I stated, it very well could happen (depending on how low estrogen was to begin with, along with the lower SHBG and lower DHT) that someone gets gyno. Which is why one would taper, but to be honest, very rarely have I seen you mention tapering Forma in PCT.

WRONG AGAIN READ ABOVE
True, but I guess I based my information on a misleading product name, didn't I (See this:

"FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since I got really excited about a new anabolic steroid/Ai." That is a DIRECT QUOTE from you at: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/158398-forma-stanozolol-really-amazing-compound-should-part-every-cycle.html. So I guess we were meant to be misled.

[COLOR*********]SO NOW YOU ARE SAYING A SERM IS WHAT YOU USE FOR GYNO... MY GOD THIS GETS WORSE AND WORSE WITH EVERY POST!!!!
[/COLOR]
So...Tamoxifen (and other SERMs) do NOT bind to estrogen receptors in breast tissue? Hmmmmmmmm...... I surely do feel foolish for using a SERM to prevent gyno.

YYOU KEEP SAYING STEROID STEROID STEROID..........OPEN YOUR EYES YOU ARE WRONG ... TRY READING SOMETHING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL BRO.
I would probably not mislead people by putting names of steroids in the name of my "non-steroidal" product if I didn't want people to think there were steroids in my supplement. And, again, when you say "It's been a long time since I got really excited about a new anabolic steroid/Ai", it sure sounds to me like you're advertising steroids in your product. And again, Formestane IS a steroid! Just saying! Yep, again, I sure feel like a fool! Mainly for arguing with you! I've seen people argue with you before, and they usually end up with you throwing mud, and people walking away. Great way to represent your brand big man. It still boggles my mind you actually told a newbie to use 30mg of Superdrol with no SERM as a first cycle. That right there makes you unreliable in my book. And I REALLY hope you know Nolva DOES prevent gyno, while allowing estrogen to rise/fall back to normal levels (tapered of course, as stated by UnrealMachine in the previously mentioned link), all the while stimulating LH to tell your testes to produce Testosterone. I just don't believe Forma does half of what ANY SERM does, and at twice the price. And, by decreasing SHBG by 34% like you claim on your website, that would unbind testosterone, making more test available to aromatize. And, while inhibiting DHT, even more estrogen. Regardless, I'm pretty sure you have effectively turned what could have been a good learning experience/informative thread into an embarassment for my participation. Good luck OP if you're gonna listen to this guy. You don't have to listen to me, but keep in mind, he's even telling you not to listen to HIS REP! According to UnrealMachine @ the Guide to Superdrol linked at the beginning of this post:

"Delayed-gyno: Delayed gyno is caused by an estrogen rebound and this is pretty common on compounds that cannot convert to estrogen themselves. On a SD cycle, the presence of SD will cause suppression of endogenous testosterone production, meaning low test on cycle; in turn, less test can aromatize into estrogen, and estrogen levels are low as well.

During post-cycle, as test levels return, estrogen can return in a "rebounding" spike that can cause gyno. This seems more common when an AI is used for PCT as this keeps estrogen levels suppressed even longer; when the AI is removed, estrogen levels spike up dramatically and cause gyno

Ugg. **** it! I'm done!
--Brian

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Good post diablosho. And need to I have seen where you have said using a serm with some of the otc pcts is recommended at a lower dose. And that's usually what i have seen recommended since it ok to go overboard on pct since you want to turn your levels to normal as quick as possible.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good post diablosho. And need to I have seen where you have said using a serm with some of the otc pcts is recommended at a lower dose. And that's usually what i have seen recommended since it ok to go overboard on pct since you want to turn your levels to normal as quick as possible.
Yes I think if you are going to use a serm the best way to use it is at lower doses ( higher doses is when most of the sides and crappy feeling kicks in) and then ass in something like forma-stanzol and or hcgenerate or another good oct product. With something like phytoserm-347 sold at nutraplanet it is possible to go over board though.. If you weight 200lb or less then go with 1 cap twice a day. If you weight 201 or more then go with 1 cap 3 times a day. Any more thne this and you go over board and into the dosing that makes it less effective.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and diablosho I will be back with test and other things for you later. Its good talking with you friend and much fun... But like I said before it would help all of us if you could stop repeating the same thing 5 times in each post to make it seem like there is more content..It gets redundant having to read a 8 paragraph post when only 2 paragraphs are needed... Again I will be back though.. Thanks my man.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
and diablosho I will be back with test and other things for you later. Its good talking with you friend and much fun... But like I said before it would help all of us if you could stop repeating the same thing 5 times in each post to make it seem like there is more content..It gets redundant having to read a 8 paragraph post when only 2 paragraphs are needed... Again I will be back though.. Thanks my man.
As previously stated, I'm done with you. Your rudeness and arrogance knows NO bounds. If you want to post up studies for the record, or whatever, go for it. It doesn't even matter in the long run, since Forma is not enough for a SAFE (keyword), thorough PCT. Period. A SERM must be run for Superdrol PCT, and Forma-Stanozolol alone (without a SERM) is not enough (safety is key). Short enough for you?
--Brian
P.S.
Half of my posts are quoting you, and the other half responses to your post! If you wanted them shorter, you should have written less! OP, sorry your thread got hijacked. Unsubbed, and I'm out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if looking to add a ai to pct remember all ai's are not equal. if your libido is in the tank nothing i have ever used has worked as well as formestane. and by far-the best formestane is without a doubt-forma-stanzol. i like formestane so much i run it on cycle all the way through pct, keeps gains much leaner and easier to keep, imo.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Need to I was wondering what your opinion on either ntbm forged post cycle + sustain alpha + clomid or testosterone recovery stack + clomid as a pct for a beastdrol cycle. Which one do you believe to be better. And sorry if I'm hijacking your thread op.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
So using forma stanzol as pct with a serm would be better or just the formastane alone. This product does look interesting.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As previously stated, I'm done with you. Your rudeness and arrogance knows NO bounds. If you want to post up studies for the record, or whatever, go for it. It doesn't even matter in the long run, since Forma is not enough for a SAFE (keyword), thorough PCT. Period. A SERM must be run for Superdrol PCT, and Forma-Stanozolol alone (without a SERM) is not enough (safety is key). Short enough for you?
--Brian
P.S.
Half of my posts are quoting you, and the other half responses to your post! If you wanted them shorter, you should have written less! OP, sorry your thread got hijacked. Unsubbed, and I'm out.
My friend I never once put any effort into being rude with you. You have spoken to me with some pretty intense aggression in your tone and with every post this aggression has heightened more and more. So of course I am not going to sugar and spice my post up for you. That is in no way being rude my friend its just not being a whipping post with a smile . Which maybe you were hopping for but that is not going to happen, I am sorry..

I am glad you are done with me. Because truthfully I was not enjoying your less then pleasant back handed attacks. I was pretty sure you were going to blow a gasket if you kept going.. Good save man good save. Always best to step away when you are getting as angry as you were.

TheGawd

Awards
Lmao @ Diablo.
You researched a product just by looking at the name.. not even the ingredients.
Theres like a million products that include Test in the name.. they don't contain tesosterone you know.

I haven't used Formastanz yet, but the research is there and I plan on incorporating it into a pct program soon and look forward to finding out for myself how it works. Take a look around at logs and reviews of people who have actually used the product, nothing but great things to say about it.

BTW, what makes you say traditional serms (Nolva, Clomid, etc) are "Safe"?
And what do you mean by Safe?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao @ Diablo.
You researched a product just by looking at the name.. not even the ingredients.
Theres like a million products that include Test in the name.. they don't contain tesosterone you know.

I haven't used Formastanz yet, but the research is there and I plan on incorporating it into a pct program soon and look forward to finding out for myself how it works. Take a look around at logs and reviews of people who have actually used the product, nothing but great things to say about it.

BTW, what makes you say traditional serms (Nolva, Clomid, etc) are "Safe"?
And what do you mean by Safe?
GOOGLE FORMESTANE-there is a ton of info. lol-at traditional serms, formestane was 1st generation breast cancer drug-before tamox.

if you have the time look at neo's formestane FAQ's thread in article section.

TheGawd

Awards
GOOGLE FORMESTANE-there is a ton of info. lol-at traditional serms, formestane was 1st generation breast cancer drug-before tamox.

if you have the time look at neo's formestane FAQ's thread in article section.
?
Not really sure what you're getting at here.

And by traditional serms, i meant traditionally used for PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
?
Not really sure what you're getting at here.

And by traditional serms, i meant traditionally used for PCT.
dude old time bb'ers were using formestane before you were born.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So using forma stanzol as pct with a serm would be better or just the formastane alone. This product does look interesting.
Well if we are talking about the subject of a beastdrol pct only then I dont see why one cant run a serm. Something like clomid 25mg every day or nolva 20/20/10/10 is fine too. As many people have said you can almost never have to much for pct ( within reason of course).

You dont have to run forma-stanzol ether but if you are going to run a serm then I would also add a light ai as well to any pct.

Another common factor neglected during pct after cycles consisting of a nandro/progestrin is bring progesterone/prolactin back to normal.. This can be done with pre pct/adding a dht to the end of a cycle, dropping the nandro a few weeks early and or a product like forma..

As for your question above about the TRS, sustain and other products. As we all know there is more then one way to skin a cat so to each his one. If you wanted you could use the full Liquavade TRS and then forma-stanzol with that or you can also use the trs and a serm. Again like I said to each his own.

I am not here trying to force people to do it one way and one way only. Just speaking of the things I know, have experienced and the hundreds if not thousands of people who I have spoken to and shared there experiences with me.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude old time bb'ers were using formestane before you were born.

Exactly my man and some one who has researched formastane as much as you have would know that. However others might need a little help in finding the info.

Might help if they knew the trad marked name of the drug when it first came to market.. Formastanes first name was "Lentaron I.M. Depot® "
When it first hit the market as a Pharmaceutical drug. A long long time ago.

BigT your Knowledge of the compound never stops impressing. :drive: