1st Cycle Planning

J

JimmyV2010

Awards
Hi, this is my first post for quite a while, so hello

I am planning my first injectable cycle starting at the beginning of Feb and wanted to get some feedback from those more experienced.

I am 31 years old. My current weight is 170 lb, height is 6'4", I train 3 times per week (Stronglifts style) I eat like crazy and gain ok, but slowly naturally.

Trying to keep the cycle simple. I am planning;

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500 mg/wk (shot once per week)
Arimidex 0.5 mg eod for estrogen control from about week 3/4
Weeks 14-18 Clomid
Weeks 14-18 Activate Extreme

Nolva on hand incase of gyno flare-up (had puffy nips @ 16, but nothing since)

I will be eating 300 g protein per day and working out 5 times per week in short sessions working different muscle groups each session (mainly compound lifts). My goal is 15-20 lb of lean muscle, which I think is achievable.

Your opinions and thoughts welcomed

Cheers,
Jimmy

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
looks good bud, may want dbol / abomb / mdrol or something fast acting to start it off unless you wanna wait till like week 5/6

id also split the doseage in 2 shots 250 n 250. i get crazy acne on Enan cant imagine 500 in 1 shot how much id get

J

JimmyV2010

Awards
Hey dude,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated :) Good advice about the 2 times a week shots. I will do that. I will prolly leave the orals though, as I wanna break myself into this game as smoothly as poss. Maybe do D-Bol next time along with the test e.

Is HCG really necassary do you think? I did 1-AD & 4-AD and got a lil nut shrinkage, but nothing major.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated :) Good advice about the 2 times a week shots. I will do that. I will prolly leave the orals though, as I wanna break myself into this game as smoothly as poss. Maybe do D-Bol next time along with the test e.

Is HCG really necassary do you think? I did 1-AD & 4-AD and got a lil nut shrinkage, but nothing major.
NP :)

Id reccomend some type of start tho in all honesty. Mine as well start gaining as soon as your start IMO. you'll be able to decipher what is doing what too.

HCG isnt necassary but its cheap so I always use / reccomend it. Makes PCT a breeze.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
6'4" 170lbs I would suggest eating more bro, get your weight up, be careful with pinning, why not a mild ph. idk 170 is light for your height, geekpoop you really think he needs to go that route to get big, I guess if wants to hes going to

J

JimmyV2010

Awards
Thanks for the feedback fightclub,
I hear what you are saying in regard to pinning too early. See, it's like this. I have trained hard for the last 2 years, eat like a crazy man and still gain very little extra mass.

I currently eat about 8 times day, train brutally hard and see some gainz, but very little. I am 31 now and have been grossly underweight my whole life and it causes me serious personal problems. I simply have to gain a weight soon. I don't plan on getting huge using gear, just wanna be a normal weight and sort my issues with my limited physical capacity.

Hopefully, 2 cycles later, I should be 20-25 lb heavier and I'll be out of the game and just train naturally from there on out.

I have tried pro-hormones before, and liked the oldskool andro ph's, but sadly they aren't available here now. I am put off taking methylated compounds, due to health risks. So pinning makes sense to me :)

Jimmy

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro, you really gotta be careful with any AS, PH's etc. what support supplements are you using and hows your pct, you can loose everything if you dont prepare a proper pct, and even a post pct. your diet might need some tweaking when your on cycle.

J

JimmyV2010

Awards
I was thinking of just sticking with clomid for 4 weeks (tapering down the dosage) and Activate Extreme for maybe 6 weeks. I will start creatine in week 1 of PCT and keeo my diet high in protein & cals. The HCG sounds like a good idea, will just have to see if the $$$ is available first.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of just sticking with clomid for 4 weeks (tapering down the dosage) and Activate Extreme for maybe 6 weeks. I will start creatine in week 1 of PCT and keeo my diet high in protein & cals. The HCG sounds like a good idea, will just have to see if the $$$ is available first.
Jimmy it does get expensive, I was also talking about 'on cycle' supplements, ie cycle support, cycle assist type supplements, stuff for the liver and blood pressure etc, you dont want to cut corners its not worth the risk for 20lbs of lbm, imo take the time and get everything to be safe, or you can really screw your self up, the old saying "better to be safe than sorry" does apply". just trying to help you out bro.

J

JimmyV2010

Awards
Jimmy it does get expensive, I was also talking about 'on cycle' supplements, ie cycle support, cycle assist type supplements, stuff for the liver and blood pressure etc, you dont want to cut corners its not worth the risk for 20lbs of lbm, imo take the time and get everything to be safe, or you can really screw your self up, the old saying "better to be safe than sorry" does apply". just trying to help you out bro.
Much appreciated dude :) I see what you are saying. Sure, I hadn't thought too much about it, but I will go with milk thistle, NAC, ALA, saw palmetto, celery seed and plenty of water. I will front load with the support supps for about 2 weeks before hand too.

Cheers again,

Jimmy

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Much appreciated dude :) I see what you are saying. Sure, I hadn't thought too much about it, but I will go with milk thistle, NAC, ALA, saw palmetto, celery seed and plenty of water. I will front load with the support supps for about 2 weeks before hand too.

Cheers again,

Jimmy
No problem bro:beerchug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 3
T Cycle Logs 7
N Anabolics 8
T Anabolics 2
A Anabolics 3