HCG came with B12 liquid ??
- 12-09-2010, 04:09 AM
- 12-09-2010, 04:11 AM
12-09-2010, 05:17 PM
12-09-2010, 05:18 PM
12-09-2010, 07:25 PM
12-10-2010, 01:10 AM
12-11-2010, 04:20 AM
12-11-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't work unless the solution is already saturated and wouldn't be able to dissolve the HCG.
Bacteriostatic Water is just water and benzyl alcohol 99/1, sterile filtered. My B12 complex shots are aqueous solution with roughly 37.005mg of material per ml with 1.5% BA. I would think there would be room for another mg of HCG to be dissolved in there.
Ive been thinking about doing this for IGF-1 injections since I generally pin the b complex a few times a week anyway.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Samito in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2010, 10:35 AM
- By rford78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:04 PM
- By GRADE A in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2004, 03:45 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:53 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:11 PM