HCG came with B12 liquid ??
- 12-09-2010, 02:09 AM
- 12-09-2010, 02:11 AM
3 vials of HCG each 2000iu and 3 vials of B12
- 12-09-2010, 03:17 PM
12-09-2010, 03:18 PM
jus buy some bac water. its like $2 and almost any supp site has it
12-09-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't think that will work. B12 is intramuscular while HCG is subcutaneous
12-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Both can be pinned subq or IM.. Doesnt matter..
Get some BAC.
12-11-2010, 02:20 AM
mix with bac water.. shoot IM ... or subq whatever u want.. but IM works better
12-11-2010, 08:53 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't work unless the solution is already saturated and wouldn't be able to dissolve the HCG.
Bacteriostatic Water is just water and benzyl alcohol 99/1, sterile filtered. My B12 complex shots are aqueous solution with roughly 37.005mg of material per ml with 1.5% BA. I would think there would be room for another mg of HCG to be dissolved in there.
Ive been thinking about doing this for IGF-1 injections since I generally pin the b complex a few times a week anyway.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Samito in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2010, 08:35 AM
- By rford78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
- By GRADE A in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2004, 01:45 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2004, 09:53 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:11 AM