Methylated Powders

Rock Lee

Awards
I'm sure this is common knowledge, but I'm going to ask anyway:

When one buys methyl powders, are they simply taken orally, or must something be converted or added before it can be taken?

Also is the amount taken the same? For example would 5 mg of M1T powder be the same as a 5 mg M1T tablet?

tarbaby2000

Awards
They can be taken orally without conversion and 5 mg M1T = 5mg M1T either way. so yes

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Rock,
I know your next question, and no, you just don't measure out or cap daily amounts. You either need to be prepared to make multiple oral cycles at once if you get the 1 gram bags from DS, or buy a decent gem scale off ebay ($30-$50), good to 0.01 mgs.

Playing around the other night, its shocking how little 250 mgs of powder is......it looks like a little dust in one corner of my baggie ;)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That's why oral solutions are best for homebrewing this stuff. The tabs are great for dosing, but the amount of trouble to cap that amount of powder is not worth it. Just measure out a gram & mix it in your solvent, Done!

Rock Lee

Awards
Cool. I'm not planning on buying any or anything, I was just wondering about the difference in prices between the powders and tablets.