clen and pre workout

rob1880

Awards
this may be a dumb question but have any of you guys did a cycle of clen and also took your pre workout supplement like jack3d before workout
thought that may be overkill on your heart
im not sure how much energy clen gives you ,may be twice as much as a fat burner

rob1880

Awards
dame nobody can give me a simple quick answer

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope havnt mixed. Clen already stims my central nervous system enough. I couldn't see the need for more.

rob1880

Awards
thanks for the info guys , i was just making sure

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dame nobody can give me a simple quick answer
nobody wanna answer because it's stupid to do this....
be careful with clen, that stuff had me leaving work early one day

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive done helios and 800mg+ of caffeiene a day, dont reccomend jus saying what ive done

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
ive done helios and 800mg+ of caffeiene a day, dont reccomend jus saying what ive done
wow, with that amount of stims in an effort to drop fat I would have just gone straight to 2,4-Dinitrophenol and saved some time and skipped the injectable part.

Disclaimer: I highly advise to NOT take 2,4-Dinitrophenol unless you have plenty of experience, it is a VERY potent and potentially dangerous compound like insulin and should be treated as such. Very fascinating tho :sgrin:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
wow, with that amount of stims in an effort to drop fat I would have just gone straight to 2,4-Dinitrophenol and saved some time and skipped the injectable part.

Disclaimer: I highly advise to NOT take 2,4-Dinitrophenol unless you have plenty of experience, it is a VERY potent and potentially dangerous compound like insulin and should be treated as such. Very fascinating tho :sgrin:
didnt use the caffeiene to drop fat, just like energry drinks and i used my pre workout

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people underestimate how powerful clen really is. Dont mix the two because a) it stims you enough already b) you dont need any more increases in BP. I wont use clen anymore after reading about how it has been proven to cause cell death in the heart/cardiac tissue. Also it makes look like a damn junkie who has had his fi in a week lol, the shakes, especially when your trying to pick up women.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people underestimate how powerful clen really is. Dont mix the two because a) it stims you enough already b) you dont need any more increases in BP. I wont use clen anymore after reading about how it has been proven to cause cell death in the heart/cardiac tissue. Also it makes look like a damn junkie who has had his fi in a week lol, the shakes, especially when your trying to pick up women.
it's amazing how powerful that lil pill is!! I had headaches for 2 days...

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
does anyone else find clen totally useless for fat loss?

I get all the sides very strongly as I dose it at 120-160mg, but the fat loss doesnt seem any faster with it than without....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen didnt help me very much and the sides proved not to be worth the minimal benefit. YMMV

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established

I get all the sides very strongly as I dose it at 120-160mg, but the fat loss doesnt seem any faster with it than without....
Night and day difference for me, but you must be at 5-6% BF to see what it does and it is anti catabolic which helps to retain LBM while cutting hard.

rob1880

Awards
yea im guessing cytomel would be alot better for fat loss

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established

Clen didnt help me very much and the sides proved not to be worth the minimal benefit. YMMV
There is a biological reason for why some people don't get results from clenbuterol. Some info from my internist that handles my asthma had told me about 20% of people have a genetic mutation of the beta 2 receptors that makes them unresponsive to albuterol treatments, which act on your beta 2 receptors as the same with clenbuterol which is also an asthma medication. So if your unresponsive to clenbuterol's thermogenic properties then it is highly likely that your parents passed down this gene for the mutation.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it personally.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night and day difference for me, but you must be at 5-6% BF to see what it does and it is anti catabolic which helps to retain LBM while cutting hard.
Yes sir

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I love it personally.
Agreed.. at 40mcg and i love it just for the energy it gives me on a very low carb diet when all the preworkouts could not, Best workouts I've had since last cycle and I should be dead tired on low carbs. If it speeds up the weightloss then its just an added bonus for me

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. at 40mcg and i love it just for the energy it gives me on a very low carb diet when all the preworkouts could not, Best workouts I've had since last cycle and I should be dead tired on low carbs. If it speeds up the weightloss then its just an added bonus for me
Yea low doses can be very effective. No need to run it in the 80-100's. 30-50mcg upon waking. Better than coffee, anti-catabolic, nice enhancement to energy, once you take it for a week or so shakes totally go away. Makes me sweat more that usuall at the gym. Improves my cardio output 10 fold, even though some say it decreases theirs. If sides get too much, I take a little phenibut (blocks most phenylethylamine type actions) and in a few mins totally fine.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I take a little phenibut (blocks most phenylethylamine type actions) and in a few mins totally fine.
I did a similar thing but with GABA, Same results

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a similar thing but with GABA, Same results
Yea, phenibut is phenyl-gaba (hence much more effective by easily crossing the blood-brain barrier)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Yea, phenibut is phenyl-gaba (hence much more effective by easily crossing the blood-brain barrier)
The only problem is that phenibut is so efficient at crossing the barrier that you can build a tolerance quickly if you use it too frequently

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only problem is that phenibut is so efficient at crossing the barrier that you can build a tolerance quickly if you use it too frequently
Yea, but if you buy a bunch of it, it's no big deal. The tolerance thing is way overrated imo. It always has anti-anxiety effects, tolerance to that doesn't really go away, just the somewhat 'euphoria" feeling goes away. It works well as a valuim type varient regardless.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
useless? i dont see how u wont see results.i dropped an easy 20lbs after 2 weeks and my buddy just finished his cycle last week, dropped 30 but he's just a really fat guy with no muscle lol but ya, he looks like a new man. face fat decreased a lot