Test e/Deca/d-bol Cycle

Z06CK

Awards
I know this is my first post and will probably be flamed to death, but I have finally decided to join the dark side. I have being doing research and I plan on doing a 10 week cycle. I have read people saying I should do a 12-14 cycle but i am leaving the country for a week and i can fit 10 weeks comfortably. I obviously will not be able to do run it during that time span hence the 10 week cycle. Any criticism negative or positive will be greatly appreciated. Cycle will consist of.

Test 250mg x 2 week/10 weeks
Deca 200mg x 2 week/9 weeks
D-bol 30 mg 5 weeks ED

I will do a PCT Cycle consisting of Nolva and Clomid

Clomid Nolva
100mg ED WK1 40mg ED WK1
50mg ED WK2 20mg ED WK2
50mg ED WK3 20mg ED WK3
50mg ED WK4 10mg ED WK4
25mg ED WK5

Stats:
Height 6,0
Weight 190
BF 12-14%
lifting experience: since high school

I will post of my diet and work out regimen the moment I am home i am in the office right now and i am heading home. My target weight is to hopefully be around 205 after everything is done and settled.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You need to add HCG to your program, starting right away, like 250iu ew. Also need to add it as part of your PTC... For your first cycle, if it were me, I'd stick to just test and the reason why is that the more compounds you add, the harder it will be to determine how your body reacts to each one. Test is plenty powerful and I'd stay away from deca for sure right now. You can add dbol, but again, I wouldn't. But get HCG for sure.

2res4

Awards
I would suggest you take the advice of Detroit hammer. Hcg is very important to use during. I've used pct only a couple times and works for me but really not logical since it can be used during. I would also drop the deca. Test alone will work excellent for your first couple times and you can better gauge how you will respond to it. Dbol should be ok just don't go past 3 or 4 weeks if you are dead set on including it.

raged minds

Awards
Ok, here i go to get critiqued... that being said at 32 yr young, 210 lbs and 12 - 15 % bf, lifting exper of approx 17 yrs. I have decided to jump in to the anabolic state full bore. I have tried oral only cycles in hs football w/ great success. i am new to injectables but read greater news from them. I am going to run a 12 wk cycle of mixed orals w/ inj's. A real close friend also body builder suggested this cycle to me, which i am posting it to get second opinions on. all of this elements i have researched over and over again to find mixed feelings, so that said here goes.
wks
1 -6 30 mg dbol in am ed
1 -6 50 mg abombs in pm ed
orals to jump start cycle, duh

wks
3-12 250mg test e 2x's wk
( have nolva on hand for any issues)

wks
12-16 nolva 40/40/20/20
12-16 formadrol
( will also get hcg due to longevity of cycle if needed)

I dont wanna hear w/ the right diet and personal trainer yatta yatt crap,
lets face it, im at my peak w/ weights and i wanna hurdle my plataeu

bench 385 lbs 3 x's
squat 450 lbs 4 x's
curl 85lbs 3x10's (due to torn lower bicep tendon)
etc....... so im there, i want to get overly huge(bulk), then after pct and neccessary time between go to the cutting phase w/ winny test p anavar or clen and get hard and cut. feel free to comment, thanks in advance

raged minds

Awards
I am also during mid cycle, flirting w/ the idea of throwing deca in the mix w/ the test e, let me know

raged minds

Awards
repost from original: the a bombs will end at 3 wks and dbol will increase to 60mg ed from wks 4 - 6

TaterNutz00

Awards
Ok, here i go to get critiqued... that being said at 32 yr young, 210 lbs and 12 - 15 % bf, lifting exper of approx 17 yrs. I have decided to jump in to the anabolic state full bore. I have tried oral only cycles in hs football w/ great success. i am new to injectables but read greater news from them. I am going to run a 12 wk cycle of mixed orals w/ inj's. A real close friend also body builder suggested this cycle to me, which i am posting it to get second opinions on. all of this elements i have researched over and over again to find mixed feelings, so that said here goes.
wks
1 -6 30 mg dbol in am ed
1 -6 50 mg abombs in pm ed
orals to jump start cycle, duh

wks
3-12 250mg test e 2x's wk
( have nolva on hand for any issues)

wks
12-16 nolva 40/40/20/20
12-16 formadrol
( will also get hcg due to longevity of cycle if needed)

I dont wanna hear w/ the right diet and personal trainer yatta yatt crap,
lets face it, im at my peak w/ weights and i wanna hurdle my plataeu

bench 385 lbs 3 x's
squat 450 lbs 4 x's
curl 85lbs 3x10's (due to torn lower bicep tendon)
etc....... so im there, i want to get overly huge(bulk), then after pct and neccessary time between go to the cutting phase w/ winny test p anavar or clen and get hard and cut. feel free to comment, thanks in advance
Why wait to start the test e? And your going to need an AI on hand for any issues, not Nolva. Save the Nolva for PCT. Def get HCG and run it 250iu/ew.

Badco1989

Awards
Def get HCG and run it 250iu/ew.
I'm only asking here so please don't anyone take offense... Why would he need HCG for a 10 week cycle? I thought HCG was for longer/heavier cycles. Are you suggesting it as a bonus or a necessity? This is a pretty typical short cycle.

I second everyone elses suggestion to stick with Test alone for a first cycle. At 250 twice a week, your gona get great results, most of which will start to kick in after about the third week. D-Bol is great for a kick start, but most of the results are simply water gain that will go away when you come off. Save the Deca for your second cycle. I know the temptation is to go balls out the first time, but you really need to find out how you react to test alone before you start stacking.

TaterNutz00

Awards
I'm only asking here so please don't anyone take offense... Why would he need HCG for a 10 week cycle? I thought HCG was for longer/heavier cycles. Are you suggesting it as a bonus or a necessity? This is a pretty typical short cycle.

I second everyone elses suggestion to stick with Test alone for a first cycle. At 250 twice a week, your gona get great results, most of which will start to kick in after about the third week. D-Bol is great for a kick start, but most of the results are simply water gain that will go away when you come off. Save the Deca for your second cycle. I know the temptation is to go balls out the first time, but you really need to find out how you react to test alone before you start stacking.
250iu/ew is a very low dose. IMO, only use HCG on cycle, not PCT. If he uses 250iu/ew then his 'berries' won't turn against him. 500mg of test will shut him down <~~~~~ my reason for encouraging HCG.

BUT, Start Test with DBols (WK 1) and start HCG around Week 4-5.

Just my opinion, though. It's not 100% necessary, I would just reccomend it. Whether it's his first cycle or not......

raged minds

Awards
so hcg starting wk 4 or 5 throughout till end of cycle? good!! What kind of AI would you suggest instead of the emergency NOLVA, which i am not prone to sides. I am not going balls out on my "first cycle", it has been a while but ive done them prior, all of which were AAS catagory. Im not worried about the test e being a factor, due to its mildness and the fact of knowing my reactions to the orals. I appreciate everyones comments, thank you very much

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad start for being new. Glad you did your research.

I would up the test to 12 weeks.
No need to do a 5th week of clomid.
No need to taper the Nolva down to 10mg the 4th week. I always do 10mg for the last week that I am still "on". Helps control the bloating and better safe than sorry. Then hit the 20mg for the 4 weeks.

In regards of the HCG. Some people like to use during the cycle and some people after.
I do mine after...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP run test and deca for 12 weeks each. start pct 3 weeks after last pin.

deca for 9 weeks wont do much.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
You need to add HCG to your program, starting right away, like 250iu ew. Also need to add it as part of your PTC... For your first cycle, if it were me, I'd stick to just test and the reason why is that the more compounds you add, the harder it will be to determine how your body reacts to each one. Test is plenty powerful and I'd stay away from deca for sure right now. You can add dbol, but again, I wouldn't. But get HCG for sure.
:goodpost:

Use test only for ur first cycle.

2res4

Awards
Both of these seem mixed up. Both need hcg and test only. If you choose dbol fine but no longer than 4 weeks and start the test with the dbol. No reason to wait. Get an AI for on cycle and serm for pct. Don't taper nolva past 20. 40/40/20/20 is fine. And hcg should be used in every cycle to maintain but also to transition into pct and recover as quick as possible.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Not sure this has been brought up but only on deca for 9 wks isn't long enough to get much... Needs to be 12 min IMO. Just ran T400 at 800mg/wk for 20 wks and deca300 at 600mg/wk for 18... Gained 25lbs and been off for 3 wks and after water/bloat went down still up about 18-19ish and looking nice and lean... So my opinion run it longer due to the esters attached to each.

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
Both of these seem mixed up. Both need hcg and test only. If you choose dbol fine but no longer than 4 weeks and start the test with the dbol. No reason to wait. Get an AI for on cycle and serm for pct. Don't taper nolva past 20. 40/40/20/20 is fine. And hcg should be used in every cycle to maintain but also to transition into pct and recover as quick as possible.
not critizizing..but y do u say this?... niether need HCG...have u ever used it before? everyone is saying to add this :S... dont need it for a 10 week test and deca cycle. i agree...start the test week 1..no point in waiting.

why cant u do dbol longer than 4 weeks? :s... its original use was in a tapered dose lasting 10-12 weeks..have u run it or giving advice from personal experience? iv ran it alot of times.... up to 100mg. and iv run it for tapered 10weeks, 6 and 8 weeks at 40mg. no sides or issues..and clear blood panels.
hcg can permantly damage HPTA, it only mimics LH..so you are still shut down, wen u stop hcg ur hpta is still shut down. if u dont want any atropy in the boys...dont do steroids. hcg only masks it by keeping them normal..but they are still not producing LH.
nolva..it serves its purpose just as well at 20mg as it does at 40.. the extra 20 does not regulate estro any better. so i wudnt do 40,40,20,20, more 20,20,10,10,(5) if u want.

this isnt a go at u btw :)... just keep reading regurgitated stuff on here which is passed around forums which is usually off the mark n wrong.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deca for 9 wks = stupid

it takes about 6 to kick in

well 4-6

i frontloaded my deca and i am running it for 15 wks

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
the cycle looks ok, but as said before..deca u want to be running 12-14, even if u drop it to 300mg a week, gives u the extra 3 weeks..then get a few more weeks worth of test, keeping it at 500. keep a bit of arimidix if u need it..i did with deca. try not use nolva on cycle with deca because of Progesterone issues, nolva can irritate it and make it worse, use the arimidex. if u do have issues..use clomid for pct without the nolva. dbol is fine at that. good luck

raged minds

Awards
To all that commented: thank you very much as I appreciate it more than you all know. I am in my third wk of the cycle. I went ahead w/ my plans of front loading the cycle orally. This week I started my shots(wk 3) for a changed value of 12 wks of test e, next wk I stop the anadrol and increase the Dbol to 60 mg/ed. I have put on an incredibly lean 14 lbs w/ believe it or not hardly any bloat at all. My streangth obviously went through the roof. Gains are incredable. I have opted not to pin the decca this cycle as i didnt have enough for a longer cycle and agreed the short one I had planned wouldnt do justice. I am not fond after alot of reviews from the hcg therefore i will stay away unless need be. I have no sides at all,(knock on wood) all is well and thanks again to all. I will keep updated

clintwheel

Awards
I’m in a similar boat as ZO with the deca but I planned on running a much milder cycle for weight loss. The deca is being used for lubrication not so much as for a stack but figure I’ll get small benefit. I have been taking glucosamine for 3 months with no positive results hence the deca. This is what I put in motion.

wks
1-10 Test Cypionate 200mg week
1-10 Deca 200mg week
1-10 Arimidex .05mg 2x week
1-10 B-12 1000mcg
3-6 Cytomel 25mcg
----
Gh
8 weeks use of 3ius 5/2 split
9-19 2ius 5/2 split ---------------start test
20-26 1iu 5/2 split `

Pct 2 weeks after last test inj