orbit labs

pcazar

Awards
been hanging around here for a while now. did my first pro hormone cycle with info from this site and everything whent fine. gained 8 pounds in a 4 week 1t/4ad cycle.

Ive done 1 4 weeker of aas like 10 years ago, but knew nothing about post cycle and lost everything and more.

After noticing how the suppression of my ph cycle was hardly noticable, i was contemplating on doing another aas cycle. This time knowing about post cycle, hcg, nolva, clenbut.. etc

I was wondering if the suppression from an aas(using hcg the whole time) cycle is alot worse then a ph cycle.

Also ive been lurking around all kinds off forums trying to get some sources. Im not asking for one here YES YOU ARE ASKING AND DON'T DO IT AGAIN MATTHEW D
if thats ok. Ive heard the above lab if good.

massmongler

Awards
prohormones will shut you down just as hard as gear...

and no i don not know where to buy steroids, im natural

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
The above lab (i'm guessing your talking about designer supps) is a ph supplier, and yes he's one of the best.

MrStick

Awards
If you belong to a gym , why not talk to some people? Start off by mentioning that you have/are taking prohormones but you wouldn't mind doing the real thing. You might be able to get some right there in your home gym instead of hassling with the mail.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Stick.. that might be the best way to get your ass busted by the cops.. remember guys AAS is illegal and also asking about where to buy AAS on this board can and will get you banned.. okay