test e cough? hit a vein?

phonefool

Awards
ok week 8, 600 a week....inj 300 mon / thurs .....

aspirated like always saw my bubbles...smooth slow inject, all good

as i am pulling the needle out i see a lil drop of blood suck into the syringe...its not the first time i ended up with a drop of blood in the syringe altho its the first time i noticed it actually going in....

almost instantly i feel a cough...to me it reminds of of bronchitis (i use to get years ago before i quit smoking)....maybe felt a little faint for a minute but i said no way can that cough be from the test?

so tonight i did a bunch of searches and everything ive come up with says i must of either knicked a vein or even injected directly into...im thinking how can this be i aspirated?

i continue my research and find that aspirating "TOO HARD" can collapse the wall of a vein and therefore you get no blood and you think its all good and inject (when its not all good).....the thread went on to say aspirating should just require a tiny flick on the plunger.....is this true?

call me OCD but i always pull back until i see a decent air bubble (sometimes a few little ones)....

now some of the stories i read , these people thought they were going to die...coughing brutally....and sometimes even tasting the oil? dizzy, went to sleep, ruined their day...etc...

for me ...i still feel the cough if i take a super huge breath (this was at 3pm it is now 2 am)...but the coughing fit was not so brutal and only lasted a minute....i had no other symptoms and continued my day as normal and even hit the gym...tho i must admit at one point durin my workout i started coughing again and thought am i getting sick? i did not even think i could of gotten oil into my bloodstream since i aspirated until i did all this research...

my questions for the board, if anybody knows...could this have caused anything permanent or im good now? am i missing something here? maybe a tiny drop as i pulled out went into a vein that was knicked? and thats why i didnt "feel like i was dying for hours "...as others described? i just want to be sure if its obvious to tell the difference of injecting fully into a vein or just knicking it?

second question is if i did indeed inject a vein and not realize because im aspirating too hard....well i learned my lesson and i survived ... but i wonder was my shot of test wasted because it did not go IM? or will i still absorb?

any feedback is appreciated....

2res4

Awards
You are fine and will be fine. I don't believe the shot is wasted. It went into your body. I have experienced the same thing,and I can understand your concern, but it's nothing to worry about.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It happens sometimes no way to avoid it 100 percent. Even with aspirating.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
You probably passed through a vein and injected right afterward, so that some of the oil leaked back into the vein. Not a huge deal.
And you really don't need to pull back much on the plunger. So long as it moves back just .1ml and you don't see any blood, you're good. If you were in a vein, the syringe would fill with blood with hardly any vacuum at all.
As long as it goes into your body, you'll use all of it. No need to re-pin.
Oh, and if you survive the initial coughing fit without incurring a stroke and brain damage from an oil embolism, you're fine.

phonefool

Awards
thanks bros - appreciate the quick replies and i have to say AM members always come thru when this rookie to the dark side needs help or has questions...hope you all have a happy holidays!!

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Depending on what you inject you might just have to go much slower. I ran a few compounds made with EO and Guaiacol and even if I didn't hit a vein I could still tasted them until I slowed down the injection. Just something to think about.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
You probably passed through a vein and injected right afterward, so that some of the oil leaked back into the vein. Not a huge deal.
And you really don't need to pull back much on the plunger. So long as it moves back just .1ml and you don't see any blood, you're good. If you were in a vein, the syringe would fill with blood with hardly any vacuum at all.
As long as it goes into your body, you'll use all of it. No need to re-pin.
Oh, and if you survive the initial coughing fit without incurring a stroke and brain damage from an oil embolism, you're fine.

lol, comforting news?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
About 6 months ago I had this sust that would make me a little dizzy for about 5 minutes and my mouth would feel like I just spit out a bunch of copper pennies.

It happened twice in a row. So either I nicked a small vein twice, or my body got used to the cheap sust I was using.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
What everyone said,'and to avoid having the oil drip back into a nicked vein, just let the pin sit for half a min after injecting to allow absorption. This also lessens the chance of your gear oozing back out of the injection spot.

FittTitt

Awards
i had something similar when using tren coughed like mad and felt like i had a tight chest, after the one minute of madness i looked at the little vial and said dammmnnn lol but i read somewhere about tren cough i think so i took it thats what it was

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Anabolics 26
Punkrocker Anabolics 60
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 12