Ever just have bad days pinning?

adrenalinaddict

Awards
So my day today started of way fucked up. Woke up an hour and a half late and had to run out the door to work. Then someone knocked over my roomates motorcycle (borrowing because my friend was supposed to work on mine, and wont return my calls - figures...now I gotta pay for this bike too!!!!!!) so Im fucking heated right, just pissed at the world Wanting to scream at someone. All I want to do is come home, shoot, and go to the damn gym. Im all excited too cause its my first day of a new homebrew and I upped the dosage slightly...

So then....first shot goes alright. Left quad no problem. Right quad...Bam...hit a nerve...ouch. Try again....another fucking nerve. Third try...needles too dull...hurts and doesnt even puncture the damn skin. So then Im like **** it, delt it is. Left Delt...almost all the way in, BAM...nerve. ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally get a good one. and then pull out and all kinds of blood spills out (Aspirated, so its not a vein) Damn, just a shitty fucking day. and now i feel like fucking hellraiser.

Is there anything else that causes that little twitch and some pain besides a nerve? I cant believe I hit that many nerves. I never used to have problems. So I dont know if Im just so damn skiddish now that every little twitch I think is a nerve and pull out. I never used to hit nerves...and now it feels like I hit one every day almost.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
So my day today started of way fucked up. Woke up an hour and a half late and had to run out the door to work. Then someone knocked over my roomates motorcycle (borrowing because my friend was supposed to work on mine, and wont return my calls - figures...now I gotta pay for this bike too!!!!!!) so Im fucking heated right, just pissed at the world Wanting to scream at someone. All I want to do is come home, shoot, and go to the damn gym. Im all excited too cause its my first day of a new homebrew and I upped the dosage slightly...

So then....first shot goes alright. Left quad no problem. Right quad...Bam...hit a nerve...ouch. Try again....another fucking nerve. Third try...needles too dull...hurts and doesnt even puncture the damn skin. So then Im like **** it, delt it is. Left Delt...almost all the way in, BAM...nerve. ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally get a good one. and then pull out and all kinds of blood spills out (Aspirated, so its not a vein) Damn, just a shitty fucking day. and now i feel like fucking hellraiser.

Is there anything else that causes that little twitch and some pain besides a nerve? I cant believe I hit that many nerves. I never used to have problems. So I dont know if Im just so damn skiddish now that every little twitch I think is a nerve and pull out. I never used to hit nerves...and now it feels like I hit one every day almost.

I'm in the same fucking boat as you man, I used to love pinning but all of a sudden it's like a hit a god damn nerve everytime. Like you said maybe it could be something else that causes the muscle to twich a bit but I always pull out right when it happens cause I am worried it's a nerve. I am giong again on monday and I'm already kind of nervous.

Can you pin glutes with a 1 inch pin?????

adrenalinaddict

Awards
lol...damn, glad Im not the only one. I have to pin everyday with tren...and I used to wake up looking forward to it. Now Im all nervous and ****. I dont hit glutes, but I may try now that I am hitting nerves everywhere else, lol. Just adds to my bad day. Cant wait to go lift. Let this tren kick in a little, and Im in the gym!!!

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Ya know. I was just thinking about this. I wonder if it has to do with going slow. I used to pin a little bit faster, but after hitting a nerve once or twice, I go in slow now, and I feel like I hit one every day.

So maybe it has to do with slowing it down after hitting a nerve once or twice, and the slowness causes it....dont know.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
You might be right, but I am afraid to go fast cause if you hit a nerve going in faster it will be twice as bad.

Anyways how is the tren working out for ya? I was thinking of brewing up my own but I don't think I wanna run it by itself. Maybe I could do tren and run HCG throughout but I think I might wait it out till I can find a reliable source so I can run it with test and maybe eq.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I started with tren only. Put on about 10 lbs in 3 weeks...felt great. No real side effects other then raised BP. At that point, still had my sex drive...everything. I threw some sust into the mix about two weeks into the cycle. I think I had the math wrong on the last homebrew and was actually taking in less tren then I started with and wasnt seeing gains as much anymore. Its been like 5 weeks total now. Im up about 15 pounds (Some water from the sust) but I just upped the tren dosage today. Ive got about 3 weeks left. We'll see how much more I can put on.

I do really like the tren though. Awesome cycle so far. other then this damn nerve hitting ****.

offsides25

Awards
i hit a nerve (or whatever causes the twitch/pain) about every 5/10 times in my quads