My Sarms S4 Log 12/6/2010

EJAE

Awards
12/06/2010.
Day 1.

I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff and this is the first thing I have ever tried, I'm excited and paranoid, but more than anything, I'm ready to rock.

It's Monday and I started my s4 today, I'm taking 50mg to start and I'm breaking that into 2 times a day, 25mg before my workout and 25mg after my workout.

Today I didn't eat much in the morning, I'm a horrible eater first thing in the morning, but I make up for that later in the day, so S4 was for breakfast, pretty much.

I worked out my chest and biceps today and had lots of energy, It wasn't the s4, it's because yesterday was my cheat day and I ate like a mad man, so I felt awesome today. I had plenty of energy to burn and I had a great workout.

I don't feel any different at all, but today was the first day and this stuff doesn't work like magic, so of course I'll be patient and just work my ass of regardless.

I'm going to try to update this as much as possible and describe this experience the best I can. I'm a first time user and I'm really excited to see how this goes.

If you guys have any advice or if I posted this in the wrong place, please let me know.

Stats.

Height- 5'10
Weight- 165
BF- 10%
Age- 29

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
stubbed, Really interested to see how SARM's perform solo, and possible benefit to PCT of DS/PH/AAS

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I love how lean,hard and dry I get when on S4.

Cant wait until my next cycle.

EJAE

Awards
12/07/2010.
Day 2.

Today I did my back and triceps and I had a great workout, I'm feeling pretty good, but I don't feel anything from the S4 yet. I honestly don't expect to feel anything this quick from it, but I want to make a habit of logging my info while I'm running this.

Thanks guys!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Your going to love your run with S4 man!
Should be getting hard within a few days.

EJAE

Awards
12/08/2010.
Day 3.

Today I did my shoulders and I felt really good at the gym, I get great pumps without S4, so I really don't think I'm feeling anything yet.

I'm very patient and I don't want to do too much, but is 50mg enough or move up to 100mg?

Also, Sarms S4 tastes like hell, but already I'm looking forward to that taste again and I don't seem to mind at all. Strange.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
12/08/2010.
Day 3.

Today I did my shoulders and I felt really good at the gym, I get great pumps without S4, so I really don't think I'm feeling anything yet.

I'm very patient and I don't want to do too much, but is 50mg enough or move up to 100mg?
Be patient. You will feel it. SHould slightly feel it now. 75mg is the max you would want to go. 100mg and you will get pretty bad sides.. keep dose between 50-75mg and if you get vision sides, get on a 5 on and 2 off method.

EJAE

Awards
SS, do you think it's best I split the dosage up or take the 50mgs in one shot?

I take 25mgs about 45 minutes before I hit the gym, and then 25mgs after the gym, what do you think is best?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Split dose, S4 has a short half life. Your dosing is spot on.. You could even dose a tad more than 50mg. The higher you go, the more androgenic/anabolic effects you will get.

EJAE

Awards
Thank you, my man.

I will have more questions soon enough, I always do.

I'm paranoid, but in a good way.

One thing I'm making sure of is that I'm eating very well, plenty of protein and not skipping meals. I want to make sure I'm doing my job as well.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Good good.. Should consume at least 3500 cals a day.
You'll see great gains.

EJAE

Awards
12/09/2010.
Day 4.

I had a great workout today, I had a lot of energy and I'm not sure if that was S4 or what.
I got great pumps and I kept going, I felt great, but it's still early and I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to look forward to.

I have been very thirsty since I started s4 and I have been drinking plenty of water, also I have been eating great, I'm usually not a good eater in the morning, but I have been destroying breakfast. Has this been the case with anyone else, appetite went up, thirsty?...or is it just me and my mind?

I'm still on 25mgs before my workout and 25mgs after, I'm taking the good advice I got here and sticking with that dosage.

I'm going to try to keep this going everyday even though we probably don't need to see it, I rather just make logging this a habit and it only takes a few minutes out of my time.

Thanks guys.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
12/09/2010.
Day 4.

I had a great workout today, I had a lot of energy and I'm not sure if that was S4 or what.
I got great pumps and I kept going, I felt great, but it's still early and I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to look forward to.

I have been very thirsty since I started s4 and I have been drinking plenty of water, also I have been eating great, I'm usually not a good eater in the morning, but I have been destroying breakfast. Has this been the case with anyone else, appetite went up, thirsty?...or is it just me and my mind?

I'm still on 25mgs before my workout and 25mgs after, I'm taking the good advice I got here and sticking with that dosage.

I'm going to try to keep this going everyday even though we probably don't need to see it, I rather just make logging this a habit and it only takes a few minutes out of my time.

Thanks guys.
Notice muscle hardening yet?

EJAE

Awards
12/10/2010.
Day 5.

Today I felt strong, I was lifting heavier than usual, but I don't feel anything too out of the ordinary. I feel very tight, but I work through it and I'm feeling pretty damn good, just been working hard...but yea, I do feel tight, more than usual.
Is it the s4?..probably!

I haven't felt any side effects with the dosage I'm using, no vision problems at all, so far so good.

side note - I know it's actually 12/11 right now, I got home late though.

Thanks guys.

adnscmplx

Awards
Subbed. Very interested.

Please keep us updated on any vision sides. I think a lot of people are interested in this.

Good Luck Bro.

EJAE

Awards
12/13/2010.
Day 8.

I feel pretty good and think my strength has definitely went up.
My appetite has went up also and I'm more thirsty now than I have ever been in my life, I have no idea if that's S4, but it's really no problem, I love that I'm always hungry, because before I had a hard time eating when I needed to. The more food the better, for me at least.

No side effects at all yet, so that's great.

I upped the dosage to 75mgs per day.

I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible.

Thanks guys.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
12/13/2010.
Day 8.

I feel pretty good and think my strength has definitely went up.
My appetite has went up also and I'm more thirsty now than I have ever been in my life, I have no idea if that's S4, but it's really no problem, I love that I'm always hungry, because before I had a hard time eating when I needed to. The more food the better, for me at least.

No side effects at all yet, so that's great.

I upped the dosage to 75mgs per day.

I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible.

Thanks guys.
You will see great strength gains and you will get harder and very vascular.

Great log bro

EJAE

Awards
12/14/2010.
Day 9.

Feeling pretty strong, I am lifting heavier than usual.
I did my back today and when I went to lift my usual weight it felt really light, that was a good feeling.

I started doing cardio this week on the 13th, Monday.
I'm doing about 40 minutes a day. I know it isn't a lot, but I just want to throw some in to my workout right now.

All in all I'm feeling pretty good and it's still early into my s4 run.
I'll keep you guys updated and thanks for the help, some of you guys have been real helpful and I appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

EJAE

Awards
12/15/2010.
Day 10.

Okay, today I was in a pretty bad mood and I took it out on the weights, I was very aggressive at the gym.
Today would have been a great day for chest and bicep exercises, but I did my shoulders today, still had an awesome workout.
I'm not blaming s4 for my bad mood at all, I blame it on the disgusting environment that I live in..or maybe it was the s4, who cares!

So does S4 make you want to fu#% everything in sight or is that just the normal me?

I'm feeling pretty good and my pumps are lasting longer, so far so good.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks guys.

EJAE

Awards
12/17/2010.
Day 12.

Well, I have a little more to report now than I did before.

I def went up in strength, no doubt about that. I have a pump that lasts way longer than usual. I'm also adding sets to my workout, I would usually leave it alone because I don't want to over train, but I have a little more energy than usual and it feels nice to walk out of the gym knowing I went at it 100%.

I'm looking a little more dried out and I can see a change in myself already.
I'm a lean guy and I see results pretty quickly, but the s4 is helping.

I also have seen what everyone is saying about the vision side effects.
I saw a yellow tint when looking at my cell phone and going into a well lit area right after coming from a totally dark area. It really wasn't anything that's going to bother me or make me stop. I don't notice anything wrong with my vision in the day time, just last night for the first time and in my opinion, it was nothing big. It wouldn't and didn't effect my driving at all and as long as it doesn't get really crazy I won't worry about it.

So far so good and also S4 no longer tastes like crap, I barely even notice the taste...I might even like it..how's that?!

Okay, I'll keep you updated as best I can.

Thanks guys.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
How long are you running this cycle? And so far how would you compare it to designers/PH?

EJAE

Awards
12/21/2010.
Day 16.

Still feeling great, my strength has really improved and I love it.
It's not like I have a crazy amount of energy or the S4 makes you hyper, I feel like I can put up a lot more weight than I had been and I'm making some pretty good gains.

The vision hasn't gotten any worse and it's not even something that I'm concerned about at the moment. If it gets worse I will def say something, but for now it's not bad at all.

I'll keep you updated and thanks for the help fellas.

Thanks guys.

EJAE

Awards
How long are you running this cycle? And so far how would you compare it to designers/PH?
This is the only thing I have ever taken, I couldn't tell you.

I will run it about 6 weeks.

Brothabill

Awards
So how is your benign prostatic hypertrophy coming along? Isnt that all Sarms s4 is good for with very little if any anabolic/androgenic usefulness according to scientific literature?

I guess I am new here but using a not so effective Sarm (except for placebo effect and anectdotal evidence by alters) that can cause visual problems seems crazy.

Why not just use testosterone with an AI and HCG or at least a more effective Sarm? I just dont get the logic

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
this may be a really stupid question but im still new to sarms. do u swallow these, absorb it under the tongue or inject?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this may be a really stupid question but im still new to sarms. do u swallow these, absorb it under the tongue or inject?
Oral, not sublingual or injectable.