m1t no gains

tsoby

Awards
so i am finished the first two weeks of a 10/10/10/10 m1t cycle. i have a little bit of acne, soime agression, no back pain and crazy pumps in the gym strength has gone up and my appetite is not really supressed if anything its gone up so i am getting some sides. but the thing that confuses me is that i have made no weight gains. i usually go to the gym weighing somewhere between 190-195 usuall aroundf the 190 mark. i guess everytime ive gone i havent been below the 195 mark but i havent gone above it thats forsure. i am wondering if i should up the dose to 15 mg a day for the last two weeks? i am taking in around 3800 calories a day. 200 grams of protein basically on the dot daily. usually around 150 grams of carbs. having 5 meals seperated by about three hours. i get full but then hunger hits me hard about three hours later. i started a new workout plan yesterday to see if that will change it and i worked on biceps and chest. noticed my arms looked fuller. any opinions on iuf i should up the dose?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you're not getting nearly enough calories. 200g of protein and 150g of carbs is only 1400 calories. You'd have to be getting about 150g of fat to have a decent amount of calories.

tsoby

Awards
the carbs are an estimate the protein amount is accurate, wouild upping the dose do anything for me? and also how is it possible im seeing size gains but not getting weight gains

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to up the dose of your food intake, not the M1T.

tsoby

Awards
ahaha okay thanks! also quick question will erase in my pct cause me to loose any gains i do make?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to need a SERM for M1T. An AI (e.g. Erase) is not going to be enough.

tsoby

Awards
i have tamoxifen citrate i plan on running it at 20/20/20/10/10 along with erase starting the third week

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10mg of M1T makes me tired and I blow up. I wonder if you got bad stuff. m1t is so cheap that would be surprising.

tsoby

Awards
im thinking its the amount of sleep im getting and my diet. time to force food into me

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
LOL OP my post wo shake is 200g carbs + 75g protein. and im not even on cycle. BAHAHAHAHHAHA

eat more kid. u have no place taking M1T

tsoby

Awards
okay so i started sleeping 10 hours a night. up eleven pounds aw yeah. question hough i was working out my traps yesterday and got these gross red lines on the tops of them on both. are these stretch marks on my traps?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
okay so i started sleeping 10 hours a night. up eleven pounds aw yeah. question hough i was working out my traps yesterday and got these gross red lines on the tops of them on both. are these stretch marks on my traps?
probably pad marks from a machine, you think

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Around Jan. I plan on taking M1t. How is your PCT? I'm running 4ad with my M1t. I'm 25 years old! Mainly focus on my Core, legz and back. All the lifts im prolly gonna do is squats, leg presses, snatches, dead lifts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 16
rebelhead Anabolics 16
Anabolics 10