Test Prop/Tren Ace Questions

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I’m looking into a test prop/tren ace cycle but need some more advice on dosages and cycle length. From what I’ve gathered so far the test dosages seem to be on the lighter end (750mg/wk or less) which makes me think it won’t be enough based on previous cycles but since tren is a new compound for me I’d like to start small and work my way up. My thinking though, is that the majority of the work is being done by the tren anyway and the test supports it/lessens sides so a lighter test dose might not be that big of a deal. Is that an accurate statement?
With that in mind, I’m looking at 500mg/wk test prop for 10weeks (which is on the low end of my previous cycles containing test) and tren ace 300mg/wk for 8 weeks.
Is 8 weeks a good length for the tren or should I consider dropping it to 6?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I’m looking into a test prop/tren ace cycle but need some more advice on dosages and cycle length. From what I’ve gathered so far the test dosages seem to be on the lighter end (750mg/wk or less) which makes me think it won’t be enough based on previous cycles but since tren is a new compound for me I’d like to start small and work my way up. My thinking though, is that the majority of the work is being done by the tren anyway and the test supports it/lessens sides so a lighter test dose might not be that big of a deal. Is that an accurate statement?
With that in mind, I’m looking at 500mg/wk test prop for 10weeks (which is on the low end of my previous cycles containing test) and tren ace 300mg/wk for 8 weeks.
Is 8 weeks a good length for the tren or should I consider dropping it to 6?
8 weeks is a great length for tren. 50-75mgs eod for tren during this time frame is great for a first time. keep the test between 100-150mgs eod during the cycle and itll be fun. too much test can aggravate tren sides. the tren will do the most work here, test is jsut used to keep things running.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
8 weeks is a great length for tren. 50-75mgs eod for tren during this time frame is great for a first time. keep the test between 100-150mgs eod during the cycle and itll be fun. too much test can aggravate tren sides. the tren will do the most work here, test is jsut used to keep things running.
Thanks for the reply, that's about what I was thinking for the tren but needed some confirmation.
What about extending the test two weeks past the tren, is that recommended?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, that's about what I was thinking for the tren but needed some confirmation.
What about extending the test two weeks past the tren, is that recommended?
personally i dont like running short esters longer than 10 weeks, because simply the site rotation of injections becomes bothersome. i would stop both of them the same time and go into pct.

WetWorks

Awards
Bump bigpapa

Prop 150mg eod
Tren 75mg eod

was your last cycle Prop also?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Bump bigpapa

Prop 150mg eod
Tren 75mg eod

was your last cycle Prop also?
yes. i either use prop or test ace. last tren cycle, besides the one i am on now, was prop 150mgs eod, tren 50mgs eod and var 100mgs ed.

OP, just something i remembered, get HCG. i made that mistake in my first cycle and didnt use it. i am currently using it in my tren cycle and my balls are hangin real low.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
yes. i either use prop or test ace. last tren cycle, besides the one i am on now, was prop 150mgs eod, tren 50mgs eod and var 100mgs ed.

OP, just something i remembered, get HCG. i made that mistake in my first cycle and didnt use it. i am currently using it in my tren cycle and my balls are hangin real low.
I did the same for my first cycle and ever since then Ive used it. Its good to hear though that it can combat the tren, Ive heard the shutdown is pretty hard.

2res4

Awards
For most people, shut down is hard. Some people react different. I think those are perfect doses of each. I love tren. Good clean gains and I get excellent strength as well. Just a lot of sweating during sleep. Enjoy