two year old epistane?

sakes

Awards
I have epi, it expired two years ago... been sitting in my closet unopened because I never needed it. Is it still good to take or would I need to increase the dose to see the same effects. thanks

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i hear that it breaks down to a different compound which is why you should vacuum pack them if they will be sitting for a while. please correct me if im wrong.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
it depends on ow you kept it, if its been kept in a controlled room temperature then you're good to go

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet its still fine. I have used plenty of PH bottles after sitting on them for years. I was just using Phera from 2007.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it should be fine
i think laser is reffering to it breaking down to phera which may happen at a minuscule rate to really be of no significance

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I have answered this question many times on this board, since I feel the answer provided me was correct based on expert knowledge.

I actually have a friend who rep'd for a major pharmaceutical company. He told me that absent extreme conditions to include extreme heat and/or humidity (orals), direct sunlight for liquids, AAS/PH will remain effective for many years past expiration.

The two (2) year expiration date assigned to medication in the U.S. was simply adopted for liability and replinishment reasons($$$) and is the same across the board for all meds. The supplemnt industry simply followed along on this one. In the UK for example, it's five years across the board for the same medications.

So, keep it dry and kep it room temp, and dont worry about it.............

As far as the "HAVOC/Epstane" breaking down report; according to posts by Patrick Arnold: without knowing the manufacturing process involved, it's impossible to determine if the process was flawed at some point or a breakdown occured that resulted in the DMT and sulfur content once it was bottled.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I have answered this question many times on this board, since I feel the answer provided me was correct based on expert knowledge.

I actually have a friend who rep'd for a major pharmaceutical company. He told me that absent extreme conditions to include extreme heat and/or humidity (orals), direct sunlight for liquids, AAS/PH will remain effective for many years past expiration.

The two (2) year expiration date assigned to medication in the U.S. was simply adopted for liability and replinishment reasons($$$) and is the same across the board for all meds. The supplemnt industry simply followed along on this one. In the UK for example, it's five years across the board for the same medications.

So, keep it dry and kep it room temp, and dont worry about it.............

As far as the "HAVOC/Epstane" breaking down report; according to posts by Patrick Arnold: without knowing the manufacturing process involved, it's impossible to determine if the process was flawed at some point or a breakdown occured that resulted in the DMT and sulfur content once it was bottled.
Nice Avatar bro.