MDXT Update?

DavidG

Awards
Is there any word on what's going on with MDXT? I thought Nate was going to run some tests on these and report back...did I miss it or are we still waiting on this?

I have two bottles of this, but I'm not sure if I should keep them or return them....I've never had a problem with NTBM products (love Need2Slin), but not really comfortable running something without knowing what's in it :/

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I too, am interested in the outcome of this. It seem like after the initial thread concerns, people have forgot about this. I think it is important to the integrity of the people involved that we(am members) get some type of resolution to this. And, what about the other needto products(dieselbolan v2, ect) that were being tested?

DavidG

Awards
Word has come up on another board that PA has analyzed some MDXT caps that were sent to him...he claims the results he got was different than what RTP reported, but he hasn't released his findings yet.

Definitely looking forward to more info on this...anybody hear when NTBM plans to release his test results? It's been a few weeks since this dropped...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should have the results real soon. Tonight if he gets back to me... Though I'm not sure if he will allow me to say, since I don't know if he will want to put. Himself in the middle of all this.

DavidG

Awards
I should have the results real soon. Tonight if he gets back to me... Though I'm not sure if he will allow me to say, since I don't know if he will want to put. Himself in the middle of all this.
Just saw you posted the results on another board...definitely disappointed :/ Guess I'll be returning my bottles...

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Any hint on what board I can find the results at. I have 4 bottles myself.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't think a proper chain of custody is possible since the product is sold out.

Wanting to know what the results were either way and mainly what the "mystery" compound is. Also have 2 MalMass bottles.

DavidG

Awards
idk if I can post anything here regarding it...altho it should turn up if you google "what is ntbm?" First link should be good to go.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Well that test is certainly not what I wanted to hear. :dunno:

Hopefully Need2 posts up test results soon from the bottles he sent as well.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
POsted as Bioperine....yup that super anabolic pepper extract..sorry you got burned

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good evening, NTBM brainwashed victims. I am a regular poster at M-F-F and several private forums. I came across some information earlier tonight that I wanted to share here at NTBM central. A regular member at M-F-F sent several monsterdol pills to Partrick Arnold for analysis.

The results from PA:

"all i found in them was one peak of molecular weight 285 which came up in my library as piperine. piperine is bioperine

i can concentrate the stuff down and try again to see if i get any other peaks. doubt it though

of course this info is just gonna cause even more debate "

There you have it, folks. I would like to thank M-F-F forum, PA, and the member who sent the monsterdrol sample for making this discovery possible.
there you go. if it does have something in it, so far, two test havn't been able to find it. lets have some more.

btw, the results of this test were shared between pa & the sender of the caps. he chose to reveal the findings of those results himself.

I tried to check to make sure the caps that were sent to pa were in fact the right caps, and was banned from ntbm.com

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Wow you were banned asking what color the caps were?

BTW mine look exactly the same as the picture zama posted at modern.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
t seems to be working for me... but maybe it isn't? seems awfully strong for a placebo. if it really is nothing I might stretch out my epi run to 6 weeks. bah humbug.

can someone pm me the link to his findings?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your having trouble findig the results search my name on that board is 2 plate guy, google it and ntbm and you should find my post easy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow you were banned asking what color the caps were?

BTW mine look exactly the same as the picture zama posted at modern.
thats what I have to assume, as the ban message gave no reason.

but it happened to be after I asked in to mdxt threads what color the caps were, then went back to check for a responce, and got the "you have been baned" message.

I knew it was comming, I guess they think I am the one who betrayed the company, and was giving inside info out?

but sadly for them, it was not me, and the snake (or snakes) that exist within the company masqarading (sp) as good bro's are still there, selling nate out while he f*cks his real friends without giving a reach around.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So, the testing so far has shown that there isn't anything in the pills, I am guessing that instead of trying to clear this up and getting an unbiased test done, NTBM just argued they way around it...I don't know this I am just guessing this, because it seems when most supp companies have their credibility questioned, they never respond with what we want to here as consumers

Reactions: mw1
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, the testing so far has shown that there isn't anything in the pills, I am guessing that instead of trying to clear this up and getting an unbiased test done, NTBM just argued they way around it...I don't know this I am just guessing this, because it seems when most supp companies have their credibility questioned, they never respond with what we want to here as consumers

actually, this was his responce:

Grey sorry it took me so long to get back to you my friend. Just sent you a pm and hope to hear from you about everything we were talking about..

Now as for the mosterdrol-xt. Yes as Gray has said it was not made by the same people that make all of the other Mrsupps.com Hormone products. In fact I am pretty sure gray knows the peeps I have always worked with and knows they are good to go..
All this testing showing this and that on the Monsterdrol-xt product is turning out to be a joke really. I issued a net wide refund and out of 1000 bottles sold, 5 count them 5 people have asked for a refund. This test that pat has put out disproves the other testing saying the product
was dirty. Both test cant find the active compound that's got everyone gaining muscle lolol... I have gotten 100 times the amount of emails from people telling me they love the product "and when can I buy more" then I have had complaints of any kind.
There is at least 10 logs that I can count and only 1 person out of the ten who publicly logged the product was less then 100% happy ( he got a refund gee like always)..

I have sent off a few bottles of my own to test for impurities only as at this point that was my main concern. I am almost completely positive its going to come back clean as a whistleass.!! Debate it,argue about it,hate it,love it, talk about it till the cows come home for all I give a damn. Product works, 98% of customers are happy, the ones that are not get a refund like always, and that is the end of this saga as far as I am concerned.

so basically he is saying, no one is returning it, people are saying they like it, so everyone can go f* off, cause it's all about the money, which he's gettin cause no one is asking for refunds $$$$.

on the subject of getting the caps tested.....

Truthfully was sat around contacting many different labs trying to make a choice on the best one... I also contacted friends I work with and talk to them about the labs they use and the ones they like best and why... So it was a little late getting it out but it is out and we finally picked a lab.. Its not RTD lolol..

it takes time to get legit results.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to consider stop running this compound. Not bc I don't think its working for me, which it is, but because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive info on even what's in it.

Jbry: for someone that claims to not have a grudge you certainly come off as someone with a decent size chip on your shoulder. I didn't get the negative vibe at all from nate's responses at all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to consider stop running this compound. Not bc I don't think its working for me, which it is, but because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive info on even what's in it.

Jbry: for someone that claims to not have a grudge you certainly come off as someone with a decent size chip on your shoulder. I didn't get the negative vibe at all from nate's responses at all.
you will never see nate act like this:

How about you suck my big fat ****ing **** and stop riding ulters ****.
That ****s nothing but a pile of hate because I am doing so damn well and they have to settle for running ****ting ass research chem sites now..

That Whole thread is one big joke to me and I laugh all the way to the bank daily well they cry like the little bitches they are. Eat my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont like me? To ****ing bad I ain't going nowhere any time soon.

BTW I control the advertising money of about 8 of this sites sponsors. Go ahead and keep pissing me the **** off. Watch me ****er.

that isn't professional, and would warrant bad publicity.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established

I sure did. The arrogance was evident, and I could almost see the bird being given to the nay-sayers, even though it was LAB PROVEN to be bunk, he is still going to say b.s. His whole response came across like a giant "F YOU" in my eyes.

TAPShr3d

Awards
So is this Nate guy the owner of mrsupps??

If the answer is yes, then I'm glad I didn't buy the Epi they sell... Who knows if it's legit (I'm not sure if it's been tested to be to prove it has the active compound).

J2jud

J2jud

Awards

If the answer is yes, then I'm glad I didn't buy the Epi they sell... Who knows if it's legit (I'm not sure if it's been tested to be to prove it has the active compound).
Yes. He is "part" owner.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait he pm'ed you that?
no that was his responce to someone who was trying to warn me about him, but I didn't listen, and blindly denfended him.

even going as far as making a thread calling out the guy trying to warn me.

like him, I gave nate the benifit of the doubt, but me being banned from ntbm, to me, speaks volumes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the compounds found in mr supps are reportedly from a different manufacutrer. same place most sup companies like purus among other get theirs from.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the compounds found in mr supps are reportedly from a different manufacutrer. same place most sup companies like purus among other get theirs from.
Yes this is correct. Anything that comes from their normal manufacturer I will back completely. This really isn't about NTBM purposefully giving a bad product IMO.

J2jud

J2jud

Awards
Yes this is correct. Anything that comes from their normal manufacturer I will back completely. This really isn't about NTBM purposefully giving a bad product IMO.
Yep. The normal manufacturer does not produce monsterdrol-XT. If I remember correctly, they just went to a different manufacturer because they couldn't provide the said compound and the other company could.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Never a saw a renoun supp company act like that, it's a share, we are the ones who really pull for these guys and support them, then someone acts like that

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I sure did. The arrogance was evident, and I could almost see the bird being given to the nay-sayers, even though it was LAB PROVEN to be bunk, he is still going to say b.s. His whole response came across like a giant "F YOU" in my eyes.
maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

I also don't understand where all the ntbm hatred is coming from. Yeah they have reps that are extremely active on this site and yes they tend to push their stuff as being great, but they've mostly been helpful and informative in my eyes. I think the annoying part about ntbm products is the random people who aren't associated with them claiming that its the best thing sliced bread. Its not nearly as bad as say for example, USP labs' forums. If you read through enough of that garbage you would lead to believe that you could compete at a pro level using only prime.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

I also don't understand where all the ntbm hatred is coming from. Yeah they have reps that are extremely active on this site and yes they tend to push their stuff as being great, but they've mostly been helpful and informative in my eyes. I think the annoying part about ntbm products is the random people who aren't associated with them claiming that its the best thing sliced bread. Its not nearly as bad as say for example, USP labs' forums. If you read through enough of that garbage you would lead to believe that you could compete at a pro level using only prime.
Well I think all the NTBM reps on AM are stand up guys, I just don't like what I am seeing about how this apparent issue is being handled. I think there are more consumer friendly ways of dealing with customers or the "haters" that troll these forums.

Note the only info I know is from the few threads going on here at AM, I know nothing of the nature of the product or anything about whats in it

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten good results from the 2 weeks I was on it. I'm only shutting it down due to the fact that its not really clear from 2 tests that there is any consistency of what is even in the product. If I remember correctly the RTP tests were basically inconclusive. Which in my mind doesn't mean anything. i would have rather had patrick arnold have identical tests to the RTP tests for my ease of mind.

I don't know anything about the beef between ibe and ntbm or even cel. mw1 seems to have a giant grudge against nate. I don't really care to know what thats all about. It seems like overly muscled guys getting angry on computers :lol:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Very well said, this took me by surprise... excellent insight.

I also don't understand where all the ntbm hatred is coming from.
They are threatened/envious of the growing success and wide spread positive results of all users taking their products.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I am not hating on NTBM or the reps whatsoever. IMO, a true apology is never follwed with a "but" or any addendum added to the end of it. IMO a true apology is just that, an apology, responsiblity taken, end conversation. But he goes on to say the "but" and it is still an effective product, yada yada. The point isnt the efficacy, or the demand for it, its that the product is NOT what it says it is. For that, apologize, end story. Nothing to follow the apology stating about how you still defend the product, that is a tainted apology in my eyes. If you came home drunk of your a** one night from cheating on your wife/gf, she catches you redhanded, you arent going to get away with "I'm sorry honey, I screwed up, BUT my performance was rockstar status and my equipment performed and produced great results for her" Pretty sure that wouldnt fly for an apology.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not hating on NTBM or the reps whatsoever. IMO, a true apology is never follwed with a "but" or any addendum added to the end of it. IMO a true apology is just that, an apology, responsiblity taken, end conversation. But he goes on to say the "but" and it is still an effective product, yada yada. The point isnt the efficacy, or the demand for it, its that the product is NOT what it says it is. For that, apologize, end story. Nothing to follow the apology stating about how you still defend the product, that is a tainted apology in my eyes. If you came home drunk of your a** one night from cheating on your wife/gf, she catches you redhanded, you arent going to get away with "I'm sorry honey, I screwed up, BUT my performance was rockstar status and my equipment performed and produced great results for her" Pretty sure that wouldnt fly for an apology.
Thanks for your opinion bro :drive: