MDXT Update?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compounds found in mr supps are reportedly from a different manufacutrer. same place most sup companies like purus among other get theirs from.
    Yes this is correct. Anything that comes from their normal manufacturer I will back completely. This really isn't about NTBM purposefully giving a bad product IMO.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yes this is correct. Anything that comes from their normal manufacturer I will back completely. This really isn't about NTBM purposefully giving a bad product IMO.
    Yep. The normal manufacturer does not produce monsterdrol-XT. If I remember correctly, they just went to a different manufacturer because they couldn't provide the said compound and the other company could.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
    •   

3. Never a saw a renoun supp company act like that, it's a share, we are the ones who really pull for these guys and support them, then someone acts like that

4. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I sure did. The arrogance was evident, and I could almost see the bird being given to the nay-sayers, even though it was LAB PROVEN to be bunk, he is still going to say b.s. His whole response came across like a giant "F YOU" in my eyes.
    maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

I also don't understand where all the ntbm hatred is coming from. Yeah they have reps that are extremely active on this site and yes they tend to push their stuff as being great, but they've mostly been helpful and informative in my eyes. I think the annoying part about ntbm products is the random people who aren't associated with them claiming that its the best thing sliced bread. Its not nearly as bad as say for example, USP labs' forums. If you read through enough of that garbage you would lead to believe that you could compete at a pro level using only prime.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

5. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

I also don't understand where all the ntbm hatred is coming from. Yeah they have reps that are extremely active on this site and yes they tend to push their stuff as being great, but they've mostly been helpful and informative in my eyes. I think the annoying part about ntbm products is the random people who aren't associated with them claiming that its the best thing sliced bread. Its not nearly as bad as say for example, USP labs' forums. If you read through enough of that garbage you would lead to believe that you could compete at a pro level using only prime.
    Well I think all the NTBM reps on AM are stand up guys, I just don't like what I am seeing about how this apparent issue is being handled. I think there are more consumer friendly ways of dealing with customers or the "haters" that troll these forums.

Note the only info I know is from the few threads going on here at AM, I know nothing of the nature of the product or anything about whats in it

6. I've gotten good results from the 2 weeks I was on it. I'm only shutting it down due to the fact that its not really clear from 2 tests that there is any consistency of what is even in the product. If I remember correctly the RTP tests were basically inconclusive. Which in my mind doesn't mean anything. i would have rather had patrick arnold have identical tests to the RTP tests for my ease of mind.

I don't know anything about the beef between ibe and ntbm or even cel. mw1 seems to have a giant grudge against nate. I don't really care to know what thats all about. It seems like overly muscled guys getting angry on computers
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

7. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Very well said, this took me by surprise... excellent insight.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post

I also don't understand where all the ntbm hatred is coming from.
    They are threatened/envious of the growing success and wide spread positive results of all users taking their products.

8. Thanks for the kind words 2k1s

9. I am not hating on NTBM or the reps whatsoever. IMO, a true apology is never follwed with a "but" or any addendum added to the end of it. IMO a true apology is just that, an apology, responsiblity taken, end conversation. But he goes on to say the "but" and it is still an effective product, yada yada. The point isnt the efficacy, or the demand for it, its that the product is NOT what it says it is. For that, apologize, end story. Nothing to follow the apology stating about how you still defend the product, that is a tainted apology in my eyes. If you came home drunk of your a** one night from cheating on your wife/gf, she catches you redhanded, you arent going to get away with "I'm sorry honey, I screwed up, BUT my performance was rockstar status and my equipment performed and produced great results for her" Pretty sure that wouldnt fly for an apology.

10. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I am not hating on NTBM or the reps whatsoever. IMO, a true apology is never follwed with a "but" or any addendum added to the end of it. IMO a true apology is just that, an apology, responsiblity taken, end conversation. But he goes on to say the "but" and it is still an effective product, yada yada. The point isnt the efficacy, or the demand for it, its that the product is NOT what it says it is. For that, apologize, end story. Nothing to follow the apology stating about how you still defend the product, that is a tainted apology in my eyes. If you came home drunk of your a** one night from cheating on your wife/gf, she catches you redhanded, you arent going to get away with "I'm sorry honey, I screwed up, BUT my performance was rockstar status and my equipment performed and produced great results for her" Pretty sure that wouldnt fly for an apology.
    Thanks for your opinion bro
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 416
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:06 AM
  2. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:30 AM
  4. Notes on my MDXT Cycle : @ Day 22/30