For stockpiling, 1-test cyp vs. 4ad cyp.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't have much more money anymore :), but I'm thinking about getting another bottle of something...any thoughts on 1-test cyp vs. 4ad cyp? I'm interested in lean gains and concerned about BF...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp is MUCH stronger, and would give better, leaner gains too, but without 4AD you'll feel like ****. They compliment each other perfectly. 4AD needs to be stacked because it's not that strong by itself, and 1-test needs to be stacked with 4AD to alleviate the lethargy and other sides like aching joints.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
would the dosage per wk of 1testcyp. still be about 600 and 1200-1600 of 4adcyp. stacked ?or less 4ad and more 1testcyp.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
im not that familiar with this , but here goes :43 yrs old, been lifting over 20 yrs , 5'-7 ,215 , 12%bf, started with oral ph's and worked my way up to pinning ph's,tried transdermals [they suck] .been doing ph's for its now 6 yrs off and on.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Well you are pretty big, so I'd say at least 600mg 1-test cyp, up to a gram. With 1400-1600mg/week 4AD-cyp you shouldn't have lethargy, you should just feel like Superman.