1-Test Cyp Better Than M1T

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

I agree i try to use 25s as much as possible.

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Sounds like a plan

Supersoldier, you feel 4ad cyp blows a 4ad transdermal out of the water?

Would you compare the 1test cyp to tren? Any experience with tren?

Thanks
    Never used tren, but I'd say that 4AD cyp is to trans 4AD as trans is to oral (non-methylated). Not even in the same league.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Never used tren, but I'd say that 4AD cyp is to trans 4AD as trans is to oral (non-methylated). Not even in the same league.
    I wouldn't say that, trans is just like tren because it's something you do every day. Unlike a shoot you might take 2 or 3 times a week. In fact, trans gives even more stable blood levels than oral or IM. Maybe you've been using an inferior carrier or applying it wrong.
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I wouldn't say that, trans is just like tren because it's something you do every day. Unlike a shoot you might take 2 or 3 times a week. In fact, trans gives even more stable blood levels than oral or IM. Maybe you've been using an inferior carrier or applying it wrong.
    I just think that with 4AD since you need to use a lot, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 grams a week to get testosterone like results, that using trans is limited. There's only so much you can get to dissolve in carrier, and only so many application sites.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I just think that with 4AD since you need to use a lot, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 grams a week to get testosterone like results, that using trans is limited. There's only so much you can get to dissolve in carrier, and only so many application sites.
    That's a good point, I too use it just to supplement other things and not as a primary, except 1-T, and T. They are strong enough to get the entire source trans. But the IM's are so convenient w/out any transfer risk to those around you. SS, if you don't mind, based on liver values only, put in order from least toxic to most or whatever, the steroids/PH's you've used and checked numbers on.
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    SS, if you don't mind, based on liver values only, put in order from least toxic to most or whatever, the steroids/PH's you've used and checked numbers on.
    I'm actually very glad you've asked me that. Here goes:

M1T is without a doubt the most horrible legal **** you can put in your body. Where most methyls are potent anabolics with side effects such as liver toxicity, ect; M1T should be thought of as an uber-potent poison, with anabolic side effects. IMO it's that bad.

None of the other (legal) methyls even come close to approaching the realm of horrible for you that is M1T.

Next would be M-Dien, but it's not too bad, even at 20mg-ish.

M1,4 shouldn't be too bad, but you have to take into consideration that a lot of people are dosing it between 100mg and 200mg, I believe nsruffryder34 did 250mg. I think it would be really hard on the liver dosed that high.

I don't think M5AA is really bad at all, even high doses like 100mg/day.

I'll let you know about M4OHN in a few weeks.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Thanks for the info SS, I read clinicals on M4OHT and no liver distress was observed at all up to 40mg/d so I suspect that this has a short t1/2 and is very non-toxic too. Give me a heads up when you can. That's too bad about the m1t, cause I really like it. I'll now have to form a system that opposses all of it's neg. effects in order to use it at minimal risk.
  8. Registered User

I cant find the 1test cyp or sledgetest at designersupps.com, the only one i could find was 4ad cyp, so i went ahead and ordered a bottle. Is he going to be carrying the 1test cyp or sledgetest soon or is it already sold out? Is the sledgetest just 4ad cyp, or is it like the pro sust which is a blend of different esters such as the prop and cyp?
  9. Registered User

Or are you guys getting it from LIFE research, I would prefer to use Sledges products.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I agree with your assesment 100% SS. M1T should be thought of as just plain toxic. It's the heavy duty ammo and I feel it should probably only be cycled 1-2 times per year tops with lots of liver protectants, really lengthy PCT with an extended liver cleansing/recoupe period. I'm thinking it makes HCG damn near mandatory. I also think people are dosing it way too high most of the time. Sub-200 pound guys are taking 30-40-and 50 mg which is reckless IMO.

I'd love to see the results of your M4OHn trials and bloodwork. Anecdotally its the only PH I've used that gave great results with no sides to speak of. It stacked really well with a 4AD trans so it should be superb with 4ad cyp at 30-40mg. If it's as non toxic as suggested then its a new base for most of my future stacks. My only fear is that I'll get desensitized to it, lol.

I'd really like to see the effective/safe dosage of M1,4 ADD pinned down. We've got numerous threads that all kinda dance around what dosage is safe and most effective but nothing concrete.

MD is still kinda mysterious as well and the only one I haven't played with yet.

M1T is without a doubt the most horrible legal **** you can put in your body. Where most methyls are potent anabolics with side effects such as liver toxicity, ect; M1T should be thought of as an uber-potent poison, with anabolic side effects. IMO it's that bad.

None of the other (legal) methyls even come close to approaching the realm of horrible for you that is M1T.

Next would be M-Dien, but it's not too bad, even at 20mg-ish.

M1,4 shouldn't be too bad, but you have to take into consideration that a lot of people are dosing it between 100mg and 200mg, I believe nsruffryder34 did 250mg. I think it would be really hard on the liver dosed that high.

I don't think M5AA is really bad at all, even high doses like 100mg/day.

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    I cant find the 1test cyp or sledgetest at designersupps.com, the only one i could find was 4ad cyp, so i went ahead and ordered a bottle. Is he going to be carrying the 1test cyp or sledgetest soon or is it already sold out? Is the sledgetest just 4ad cyp, or is it like the pro sust which is a blend of different esters such as the prop and cyp?
    No way

sold out already....
    ??
  12. Registered User

Anyone having trouble getting on designersupps.com

Today and yesterday have been a no go
  13. Banned

You can never post something like this, because if in fact u are including sides ect, ur sticking the whole world inside a box.

For me, M1T is 50 times better. I get 10x better gains, with no sides. I guess im just lucky? But there are plenty more like me
  14. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Anyone having trouble getting on designersupps.com

Today and yesterday have been a no go
    Yeah there is a thread on it in the Designersupp forum, bad hosting.
  15. Registered User

Thnx Cr4ytonic
  16. Banned

2 things wrong with the original post, it doesnt HAVE to be stacked, I didnt and Im fine a few weeks into PCT. Many other ppl have faired off as well.

Next, Ur sticking everyone in a box, I personally did great off m1t alone, 15 lbs 2 weeks, bench up 30, only side was lowered appetite. Hvnt lost anything during pct, only getting stronger. Besides that everything else is good to go.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What product is better than Pink Magic for a Test booster?
    By sparkman1006 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 06:04 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:56 AM
  3. Ostarine better than Test for andropause?
    By jpk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:51 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 06:07 AM
  5. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 11:29 AM