1-Test Cyp Better Than M1T

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
When I say "better" I refer to all things, especially safety.

I'm sure you've all seen my labs while on M1T. Here's some from my current cycle (1-test cyp@1050mg/week, Sldge Test @1339mg/week, M5AA 40mg Pre Workout, 10mg M-Dien)

The first number will be "baselines" taken on 6/7/04 (parenthesis because I was on Pro-Sust and M-Dien), then a comma, then values from today (6/18/04).

AST 82,134; ALT 90,125; GGT 13,12; TBIL 1.2,1.0; DBIL 0.2,0.2; Cholesterol 146,95; HDL 31.9,32.0 LDH was not done today, but the "baseline" was 230

Prolactin 4.61,10.43; Progesterone 1.03,0.88; Cortisol 15.07,11.19; PSA 0.51,0.58;

With both M1T and 1-test cyp (but could also be the M5AA) there is a significant rise in liver enzymes (AST, ALT, and I'll venture to say that my LDH is much higher than 230 right now too). But whilst on M1T my HDL bottoms out at around 3-5 (while it's 32 right now and a real baseline was around 45-49) in a matter of days. Now whether that is a liver issue or a lipid issue, it is certainly not good at all. Also on M1T my glucose is always low, in the 50s-60s, no matter how long it is after I've eaten carbs, ect, as I run labs at all different times.

So basically M1T is horrible for you. Not to say that it doesn't have it's place, ****, I have 10grams in my room :rolleyes: .

So here's why I say 1-test Cyp is "better" than M1T:

It's not nearly as hard on the liver, and god knows what other systems in the body.

It can be cycled for a lot longer (10+ weeks {with HCG}) where M1T really shouldn't be cycled for longer than 4 weeks.

You get similar results, huge increases in strength, muscle size and hardness. They are both uber-potent, legal steroids.

Taking that last point into consideration, you can stack another potent methyl with 1-test cyp, but not M1T. For instance 1-test cyp+M4OHN= The Best Fucking Legal Cycle You Could Ever Imagine, for as long as need be (using HCG). M1T+M4OHN= Awesome Cycle for only a few weeks, and even those few weeks you're taking a huge, unnecessary risk with your health.

Cost of 1-test cyp is not much, 10 week cycle at 1gram/week for 95$. And most people won't use, and won't need a gram a week(including me but it's so much fun :D ), so it'll last longer than that.

I probably forgot some ****, but this is getting long.

Keep in mind that both M1T and 1-Test Cyp MUST be stacked with either trans or "dartable" :cool: 4AD of some sort, Sldge Test would be perfect.

What I've noticed while on this cycle so far. Huge increases in strength and aggressiveness, more so than bulking with M1T and 6,000 calories and no cardio, and I'm cutting right now with Clen, Tri-Max, about 3,000 calories, and 40min of cardio 6 days a week. On my last Tri-Max cycle with M-Dien and Pro-Sust I lost a ton of strength and looked flat as ****, this time I look bigger and more cut than ever, and I'm only 2 weeks in. I'm only cutting for another 2 weeks, then I'm getting rid of the Clen and Tri-Max, upping calories but keeping cardio.

1-test cyp and Sldge Test from www.designersupps.com Tell him SS sent you ;)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
So how long has this one been running??? :D

How are the sides with the cyp?

I am tempted to get some to run along side of my pro-sust for this last month or so.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Only been running 10 days so far. I feel like a whole new animal, though. Maybe it's just the M5AA. And if that's the case when the 1-test hits me full force I might just explode. :D If you meant how long have I been on total? I lost count. :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Here's some from my current cycle (1-test cyp@1050mg/week, Sldge Test @1339mg/week
Holy **** bro....what concentrations are the injectables/ml? Are you injecting EOD?? I ask because that seems to be a lot of cc's/week...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp is 200mg/ml, Sldge Test is 255mg/ml, 1.5cc's each EOD.

biomax

Awards
Had some bad sides on MIT , especially in the 3rd week.I.ve decided to try 1-test Cyp on my next cycle with test cyp and MOHN. I definitely feel that its the way to go. I've got great expectations for this upcoming cycle.

gobig1

Awards
How is the lethargy (if any) from 1-T-Cyp compared to M1T? I know the worst part of M1T for me was the High Blood Pressure and LETHARGY!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
How is the lethargy (if any) from 1-T-Cyp compared to M1T? I know the worst part of M1T for me was the High Blood Pressure and LETHARGY!

Yeah GOOD question....how was it?? :)

I think I might get me a vial of that sheeit...sounds like it would be worth it at the least to hold on to since the ban is coming...

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great, especially with m4ohn!
What kind of gains (lb wise) are most people getting off the sledge-test ?

stindevil

Awards
I too am interested in the sides and how they relate to M1t.

Also, GOBIG1, didn't how do a cycle recently with large doses of M4ohn? (40mg ED?) What were your results from that cycle? Just wondering.

SS, thanks for the stats, once again.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, not to intrude on SS's thread, when I took 1-Test Cyp, the lethargy hit me like a truck. Much worse than what I had gotten off transdermal 1-Test or oral(Sauce) 1-Test. I acclimated though by the 4th week(only on 5weeks). I haven't taken M-1-T yet(my stash is ever growing, saving it for who knows when) so I can't compare that to 1-Test Cyp. Just be prepared for it. Other than the lethargy I didn't really feel bad, no sick feeling or anything. My stuff came from Dazed also, I had gotten it before Designer had come out with his stuff. I did 400mg per week, divided into 2 shots(200mg each) per week.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Lethargy shouldn't be a problem since he said in his first post that 4AD is a standard to stack it with.

Mmmmmm, makes me think I should turn this mohn 16mg/day regimen 4 week into a m4ohn/1-test cyp/trans 4AD cycle 6 week.

Damn, there I go ordering some t-gel and homebrew stuff.

Hmmm, anyone tried 1-test cyp in a transdermal?

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Waste of powder using 1-test cyp in a transdermal; the ester weight will allow less to get through your skin. You would get better results with 1-test base in a trans.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy shouldn't be a problem since he said in his first post that 4AD is a standard to stack it with.

Mmmmmm, makes me think I should turn this mohn 16mg/day regimen 4 week into a m4ohn/1-test cyp/trans 4AD cycle 6 week.

Damn, there I go ordering some t-gel and homebrew stuff.

Hmmm, anyone tried 1-test cyp in a transdermal?
I used T-4 at 6 squirts a day with the 1-T Cyp, along with 19NorDiol, 5-AD, 1,4Andro and T1-pro. It still didn't stop the lethargy. I'm just trying to prepare you for it. Take it for what it is worth.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
For me using IM 4AD-cyp/prop/Sldge Test, whatever as long as it's injectable, with a dose of 1400mg/week as a starting point, I don't have any lethargy. When I ran M1T solo back in January, the lethargy and just overall feeling like **** was unbearable, but I've cycled it recently with about 1800mg/week Pro-Sust and the the sides were non-existant. IMO trans 4AD does not compare at all to something like 4AD cyp or Sldge Test.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a similiar cycle right now w/a gram of 1test cyp, and 1.6 grams of 4ad cyp a week. It's day six so hasn't kicked in yet.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Supersoldier, how about an update on the 1Tcyp/sledgetest cycle, bout to start one myself. Also is an anti-e needed, I'm guessing no if your using M5aa with it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier, how about an update on the 1Tcyp/sledgetest cycle, bout to start one myself. Also is an anti-e needed, I'm guessing no if your using M5aa with it.
I'm gonna try and run more labs today, the M-Dien has been out of the mix for about 5 days now. I'm cutting pretty hard (clen/tri-max) and have lost minimal strength. Deadlift from 410 X10 -> 410X9 Squat from 335X5 ->335X4. Bench suffered a little more 225X8->225X6. I'm getting rid of the Tri-Max and and clen next week, swapping M5AA for M4OHN and I'm gonna try and regain my losses and then some. The acne right now is killing me. I don't take any anti-estrogens (letro or Arimidex) but I do take about 15mg nolva every day just in case of gyno. I figure "why not?" as it's very cheap. There is very little bloat.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Thanks for the reply SS, just started my cycle 10 minutes ago, first time injecting, glad to have gotten it over with. Gotta admit I was a little nervous but it was no big deal at all. ;) Hardest part was gettin it out of the vial! Gonna run it 10 weeks with M4ohn and maybe m5aa, I don't wanna run 2 methyls because I wan't to work up to 30 or 40mgs of m4ohn but the m5aa is fcuking addicting! :D :D :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply SS, just started my cycle 10 minutes ago, first time injecting, glad to have gotten it over with. Gotta admit I was a little nervous but it was no big deal at all. ;) Hardest part was gettin it out of the vial! Gonna run it 10 weeks with M4ohn and maybe m5aa, I don't wanna run 2 methyls because I wan't to work up to 30 or 40mgs of m4ohn but the m5aa is fcuking addicting! :D :D :D
Sometimes the 1-test cyp hurts the **** out of my muscle. It'll hurt the same day, go away the next, and then the next 2 days it feels like someone beat the **** out of it. It only really happens when I hit the delt. Lately I've just been alternating glutes EOD, with 1.5cc's Sldge Test and 1.5cc's 1-test cyp in the same syringe. No problems so far. I've noticed a huge difference in soreness(for the better) since I started pinning with 25g vs 23g. HUGE dfference! I think it's because the 25g forces you to inject much slower. If you're having problems pulling from the bottle, try using a bigger bore needle. I switched from a 23g to a 22g and there's a huge difference there too.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
How did the soarness effect your training? I shot a ml of each in my quad. I wanted to be able to use both hands and see what I was doing. I made sure to let it go in slow. So the 1tcyp causes soarness? Right now the area feels alittle numb.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
We got new machines in Chemistry, and apparently some reagents aren't loaded on them yet, so all I got that is of any use is: AST 95, down from 134; ALT 98, down from 125; TBIL 0.8 down from 1.0; DBIL 0.1, down from 0.2; My cholesterol is down to 86, and the HDL is one of the tests I can't run. Sucks because that was the main one I was looking for. The elevated enzymes before must have been due to the M-Dien, which I ran out of. I'm only on the 2 injectables+M5AA right now.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Update

I'm 5 and a half weeks into SS's Body Recompostition Cycle :cool: .

Bumped up the Sldge Test to 1785mg/week from 1339mg, kept the 1-test cyp at 1050mg/week.

Did two weeks of Clen, Tri-Max, and M5AA/M-Dien, cut a lot of fat and lost minimal, if any muscle and strength. Was doing cardio 4 days a week and running below maintenance calories.

Dropped the Clen, Tri-Max, M5AA/M-Dien and ran M1T for 3 weeks. Oh my god :smite: ! This was sort of a "lean bulk" phase, upped the calories, dropped the cardio, and often trained twice a day. Let me state as fact that there is no way to get better gains legally than with this combo, if you can handle the sides (lethargy, Ridiculous-Sick-Crazy-Insane-Cartoon Character pumps). This is not for the faint of heart.

Right now I'm gonna give the liver a break from the methyls and go into a 2 week "Tightening up" phase with Clen and only the Sldge Test and 1-Test Cyp.

After that I'm not too sure if I wanna add M4OHN or not. I'm gonna run this about 5 more weeks total, then do a very long PCT (finally :hammer: )

I'll post some pics soon. Point of all this, if you don't have access to "real" gear, you're best bet if you wanna run a hardcore cycle is to use 1-2 injectables for 10 weeks or so, and rotate methyls in and out.

Sldge has a limited amount of 4AD-cyp and 1-test cyp steriles back in stock. www.designersupps.com

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5 and a half weeks into SS's Body Recompostition Cycle :cool: .

Point of all this, if you don't have access to "real" gear, you're best bet if you wanna run a hardcore cycle is to use 1-2 injectables for 10 weeks or so, and rotate methyls in and out.

www.designersupps.com
Sounds like a plan

Supersoldier, you feel 4ad cyp blows a 4ad transdermal out of the water?

Would you compare the 1test cyp to tren? Any experience with tren?

Thanks

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Sometimes the 1-test cyp hurts the **** out of my muscle. It'll hurt the same day, go away the next, and then the next 2 days it feels like someone beat the **** out of it. It only really happens when I hit the delt. Lately I've just been alternating glutes EOD, with 1.5cc's Sldge Test and 1.5cc's 1-test cyp in the same syringe. No problems so far. I've noticed a huge difference in soreness(for the better) since I started pinning with 25g vs 23g. HUGE dfference! I think it's because the 25g forces you to inject much slower. If you're having problems pulling from the bottle, try using a bigger bore needle. I switched from a 23g to a 22g and there's a huge difference there too.
I noticed that if I put 4ad and 1-test in the same syringe, it doesn't hurt at all in the following days but if I shoot 1-test solo the injection spot hurts like hell for 3-4 days. The 4ad seems to nullify the irritating properties of 1-test. this is something other people should try if having site pain. BTW that 25g is much less painful than the 23 or 22.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dropped the Clen, Tri-Max, M5AA/M-Dien and ran M1T for 3 weeks. Oh my god :smite: ! This was sort of a "lean bulk" phase, upped the calories, dropped the cardio, and often trained twice a day. Let me state as fact that there is no way to get better gains legally than with this combo, if you can handle the sides (lethargy, Ridiculous-Sick-Crazy-Insane-Cartoon Character pumps). This is not for the faint of heart.
]
I bet that combo works better than most 'illegal' stacks as well !! (but anadrol / 1-test cyp ain't bad for crazy pumps either)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan

Supersoldier, you feel 4ad cyp blows a 4ad transdermal out of the water?

Would you compare the 1test cyp to tren? Any experience with tren?

Thanks
Never used tren, but I'd say that 4AD cyp is to trans 4AD as trans is to oral (non-methylated). Not even in the same league.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Never used tren, but I'd say that 4AD cyp is to trans 4AD as trans is to oral (non-methylated). Not even in the same league.
I wouldn't say that, trans is just like tren because it's something you do every day. Unlike a shoot you might take 2 or 3 times a week. In fact, trans gives even more stable blood levels than oral or IM. Maybe you've been using an inferior carrier or applying it wrong.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that, trans is just like tren because it's something you do every day. Unlike a shoot you might take 2 or 3 times a week. In fact, trans gives even more stable blood levels than oral or IM. Maybe you've been using an inferior carrier or applying it wrong.
I just think that with 4AD since you need to use a lot, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 grams a week to get testosterone like results, that using trans is limited. There's only so much you can get to dissolve in carrier, and only so many application sites.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I just think that with 4AD since you need to use a lot, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 grams a week to get testosterone like results, that using trans is limited. There's only so much you can get to dissolve in carrier, and only so many application sites.
That's a good point, I too use it just to supplement other things and not as a primary, except 1-T, and T. They are strong enough to get the entire source trans. But the IM's are so convenient w/out any transfer risk to those around you. SS, if you don't mind, based on liver values only, put in order from least toxic to most or whatever, the steroids/PH's you've used and checked numbers on.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS, if you don't mind, based on liver values only, put in order from least toxic to most or whatever, the steroids/PH's you've used and checked numbers on.
I'm actually very glad you've asked me that. Here goes:

M1T is without a doubt the most horrible legal **** you can put in your body. Where most methyls are potent anabolics with side effects such as liver toxicity, ect; M1T should be thought of as an uber-potent poison, with anabolic side effects. IMO it's that bad.

None of the other (legal) methyls even come close to approaching the realm of horrible for you that is M1T.

Next would be M-Dien, but it's not too bad, even at 20mg-ish.

M1,4 shouldn't be too bad, but you have to take into consideration that a lot of people are dosing it between 100mg and 200mg, I believe nsruffryder34 did 250mg. I think it would be really hard on the liver dosed that high.

I don't think M5AA is really bad at all, even high doses like 100mg/day.

I'll let you know about M4OHN in a few weeks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the info SS, I read clinicals on M4OHT and no liver distress was observed at all up to 40mg/d so I suspect that this has a short t1/2 and is very non-toxic too. Give me a heads up when you can. That's too bad about the m1t, cause I really like it. I'll now have to form a system that opposses all of it's neg. effects in order to use it at minimal risk.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I cant find the 1test cyp or sledgetest at designersupps.com, the only one i could find was 4ad cyp, so i went ahead and ordered a bottle. Is he going to be carrying the 1test cyp or sledgetest soon or is it already sold out? Is the sledgetest just 4ad cyp, or is it like the pro sust which is a blend of different esters such as the prop and cyp?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Or are you guys getting it from LIFE research, I would prefer to use Sledges products.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with your assesment 100% SS. M1T should be thought of as just plain toxic. It's the heavy duty ammo and I feel it should probably only be cycled 1-2 times per year tops with lots of liver protectants, really lengthy PCT with an extended liver cleansing/recoupe period. I'm thinking it makes HCG damn near mandatory. I also think people are dosing it way too high most of the time. Sub-200 pound guys are taking 30-40-and 50 mg which is reckless IMO.

I'd love to see the results of your M4OHn trials and bloodwork. Anecdotally its the only PH I've used that gave great results with no sides to speak of. It stacked really well with a 4AD trans so it should be superb with 4ad cyp at 30-40mg. If it's as non toxic as suggested then its a new base for most of my future stacks. My only fear is that I'll get desensitized to it, lol.

I'd really like to see the effective/safe dosage of M1,4 ADD pinned down. We've got numerous threads that all kinda dance around what dosage is safe and most effective but nothing concrete.

MD is still kinda mysterious as well and the only one I haven't played with yet. :think:

M1T is without a doubt the most horrible legal **** you can put in your body. Where most methyls are potent anabolics with side effects such as liver toxicity, ect; M1T should be thought of as an uber-potent poison, with anabolic side effects. IMO it's that bad.

None of the other (legal) methyls even come close to approaching the realm of horrible for you that is M1T.

Next would be M-Dien, but it's not too bad, even at 20mg-ish.

M1,4 shouldn't be too bad, but you have to take into consideration that a lot of people are dosing it between 100mg and 200mg, I believe nsruffryder34 did 250mg. I think it would be really hard on the liver dosed that high.

I don't think M5AA is really bad at all, even high doses like 100mg/day.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I cant find the 1test cyp or sledgetest at designersupps.com, the only one i could find was 4ad cyp, so i went ahead and ordered a bottle. Is he going to be carrying the 1test cyp or sledgetest soon or is it already sold out? Is the sledgetest just 4ad cyp, or is it like the pro sust which is a blend of different esters such as the prop and cyp?
No way

sold out already....
??

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anyone having trouble getting on designersupps.com

Today and yesterday have been a no go

Lich

Banned
Awards
You can never post something like this, because if in fact u are including sides ect, ur sticking the whole world inside a box.

For me, M1T is 50 times better. I get 10x better gains, with no sides. I guess im just lucky? But there are plenty more like me ;)

Lich

Banned
Awards
2 things wrong with the original post, it doesnt HAVE to be stacked, I didnt and Im fine a few weeks into PCT. Many other ppl have faired off as well.

Next, Ur sticking everyone in a box, I personally did great off m1t alone, 15 lbs 2 weeks, bench up 30, only side was lowered appetite. Hvnt lost anything during pct, only getting stronger. Besides that everything else is good to go.