Help! AF Guy serving in Afghanistan looking to cut!!!

tru_yorker

Awards
I've been doing alot of research lately looking to start my first PH, and been thinking of going with the Beastdrol/Katanadrol v2.0 stack. Im about 6'4 225, not really looking to put on too much more weight, as long as it muscle weight and lose some bodyfat. I have an athletic build so im not fat, just would like to get some definition, y'dig! i've tired this trifecta stack bull****, i like on week 4 of this crap and i aint feeling it. I've already been on HCGenerate with this stack, thats prolly doing more than that trifecta ****.

But i have an extra bottle of HCGenerate/Sustain Alpha i was thinking a could use for a PCT??

All got all the other supps....fish oil, cla, kre-alkalyn 1500, zma, l-glutamine, whey protein, NOW tribulus, some Eviserate Smolder, optimen and jack3d....bascially i need help stacking all this **** together with Beasdrol and Katandrol and if i need to add anything to make it perfect....Thanks guys!

by the way i have about 4 months left, maybe i can run to cycles????

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
you say you dont want to add too much more weight but you want to run beast? It could effectively be used for a cut but i would be sworried about lethargy big time. This stuff needs fuel and it makes me tired sometimes even tho i stuff my face all day long. Personally, I would hit the katana and diet hard to see the type of definaition im assuming you desire.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
anything with lethargic sides are NOT a good idea in a combat environment...

If you're looking to cut, have you tried adjusting your diet and doing a ton of cardio? Any cutting supps will require you to have a good diet and be on a good cutting cardio routine. Whether the cardio is doing super sets or running, it's still cardio.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a few things here:

SD (beastdrol is an SD Clone) is not a good choice for first timers.

yes, lethargy is a common side and can be horrible if you're not feeding yourself enough carbs to keep the beast happy.

while I love sustain alpha, that and HCGenerate are not going to be enough PCT for SD.

for a first timer, my rec goes to h-drol (if you can, stack demacrine with it too). dermacrine helps keep libido, adds some extra gains, and will mediate a little of the lethargy that could kick in towards the end of the cycle.

there are several h-drol clones out there right now...find one of the turinabol LV (can still find them for $40 something), that's a steal for the number of servings you get (125 30mg servings).

I'd run the h-drol somewhere around 50/75/75/100/100/100

with this cycle you could prob get by on the sustain alpha/HCGenerate PCT...I still rec having a serm tho.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the other guys, if you are going to run SD, you definitely need a SERM and I would advise something like Dermacrine to help with lethargy. At least add in DAA, something like EndoAmp max, or erase for cortisol, if you decide to go OTC with your PCT.

twistid

Awards
Just so you know, usually when folks come back from deployments they go straight into drug/steroid testing... I know everyone in the balad/quatar is juiced up, but they've been cracking down alot.

Also no, you cannot do two cycles in 4 months ya crazy!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, usually when folks come back from deployments they go straight into drug/steroid testing... I know everyone in the balad/quatar is juiced up, but they've been cracking down alot.

Also no, you cannot do two cycles in 4 months ya crazy!
True, you will be tested for drugs, however they will not find steroids unless they're looking. Too expensive. I'd be more concerned with your PDHRA. They check blood for all kinds of things (I believe hormones, lipids, metabolic panel, etc.), causing them to believe the wacky values you will have are symptoms of something much more sinister. I just got out the Air Force, so I'm open to using them now, but when I was in, I used all that time to RESEARCH, especially since I couldn't eat enough NATURALLY while I was in, much less on steroids.

OP: Either way, I would ABSOLUTELY NOT use SD for a first cycle (from what I'VE read; again... I wouldn't do it). After my 1-T/HDrol cycle, I am REALLY glad I didn't do something much harsher, so I can fine-tune the cycles. And, I would HIGHLY recommend 1-T/HDrol! Worked great for me!
--Brian

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
beastdrol is great but i would rec it WITH test eth or cyp.
but ether way keep dose to 20mg ed since your new to this all.
katanadrol is good for this stack since its liver friendly.

I would rec sustain alpha WITH / DURING the cycle to help out with labido and possibly energy also.

IF it WHERE ME i would run it like this:

wk1-4 20mg beasdrol ed
wk1-6 5 caps katanadrol ed
wk1-12 testcyp 500mg ew
wk1-13 sustain alpha 1-2 servings ed
wk1-14 toco-8 and liver juice daily
wk14 *pct start*

but thats me.