ok thanks for looking. my first cycle i am planning on is

Test E or C (looking for suggestions)
400mgs/week for 12 weeks
Dianabol
20mgs/daily for weeks 1-4

PCT
Nolva
weeks 12-1540/40/20/20

any suggestions?! i still am looking for what to have on hand in case of gyno. i already keep liver support on hand just in case. anything else recommended?! thanks guys.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty solid starter. its always a good idea to have an ai on hand (Arimidex is nice) thats a dose that by all means shouldnt cause too much gyno problems unless you happen to be severely prone to it IMO. Your liver support, in this instance, is not just in case, but necessary rather. Dbol is a 17aa steroid, meaning its been altered at the 17th carbon position to allow it to survive its pass through your liver. this makes it hepatoxic so sufficient liver care is essential.

Also clomid and a natural test booster may be a nice addition to your pct to help you recover as quickly as possible

T

TrynaImprove

Awards
thanks man but what should be the doses of the recommended PCT products and how should they be run?! plus im trying to keep the stuff all under $500 if i can. think its possible while still getting good gains and staying healthy?!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
thanks man but what should be the doses of the recommended PCT products and how should they be run?! plus im trying to keep the stuff all under $500 if i can. think its possible while still getting good gains and staying healthy?!
Of course I could tell you all this, however, I find that it would be in YOUR best interest to do the research yourself. You need to take a little more interest in something that can be dangerous. We cant always be there for you if you so something incorrectly. your money expectations are definately feasible though so you can take some solace in that.

R

rodsteele

Awards
I thought the PCT for Test-E should start 2 weeks after last injection...maybe I'm wrong???

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes pct 2 weeks post injection. Go with test E. It usually comes in 250 mg/ml so bump dose to 500 EW split over two injects. That's a good starting dose. 20mg d bol may not be enough so I'd have extra sound cause you may wanna work up to 30-40 mg ED and maybe even for 5 weeks, since most of your weight gains will come from the d bol.

Have you use nolva for pct? I and most people as well prefer clomid for recover.

Try to not use an AI unless neccesary as they are very unhealthy. Nolva should work fine if gyno does start to form which is very rare.

T

TrynaImprove

Awards
ok. so after reading the posts, what i've come up with for this cycle is to have this on hand and to cycle it accordingly:

Test E
500mgs/week for 12 weeks
D-bol
40mgs/ED for 4 or 5 weeks

PCT --- starting 2 weeks after last Test E shot, which would be week 14, right?!
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid...still looking for how to dose it.

Natty Test Booster.. still looking for recommendations. I'm tryna get the use of it but without breaking the bank.

liver support throughout the cycle is already on hand.

whey protein and multivitamin are only other things

and A.I. --- IS IT REALLY NECESSARY?!