Help with running Sarms S4.

EJAE

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to this and I need some help.

I just purchased Sarms s4 and I'm not sure about the dosage I should be taking.

It came with a dropper and I also have a syringe with no tip on it, like the one you get from Ar-r.

People are saying to split the dosage to 50mg before the workout and 50mg after the workout, but what does 50mg look like when in the syringe?

I have never taken anything before so I'm sorry for my ignorance.

My stats just in case you're wondering.

5'10
163-165
10% BF
29 YRS OLD

My goal is to add some size, but still keep it lean with a good diet.

Thanks guys!!!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
At your size I would probably start with 50, move up to 75 after the first week, and then to 100 if you feel the need. The yellow vision is a bithc as well as how long it takes your eyes to adjust to light, I was getting vision sides even at 50 mgs a day, at 100 they were pretty bad, and a friend of mine went to 150 and got lost in the dark early in the morning while doing fasted morning cardio haha so just watch out for that, and never turn all of the lights off when you go to bed.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Also, what it looks like in the syringe is going to be dependent on the syringe, what size is it?

EJAE

Awards
Hey man, quick response, I like that!

The syringe is one from Ar-r, it's 1ML.

Thank you!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Well, if your s4 is 100 mg/ml then half of syringe would be 50 and if it is 50/ml then a full syringe would be 50. I'm assuming it is the first though, that is how mine was anyway

EJAE

Awards
Ahhh okay, gotcha.

Yea, It' 100mg/ml.

If I start with 50 mgs a day, should I split it up into 2 doses? 25 & 25, before and after a workout?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ya, just look at your bottle of S4 and see what concentration it says...prob a 1 ml oral syringe(no tip as you say)...if the bottle says 100mg/ml as Panther says, thats one full syring(to the top mark, prob a #10 mark)..doing the math in your head should tell you each number mark( 1,2,3 etc) will be 10mg...

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh okay, gotcha.

Yea, It' 100mg/ml.

I got it from DELETE THIS, have you ever tried their product?

If I start with 50 mgs a day, should I split it up into 2 doses? 25 & 25, before and after a workout?
Edit your post bro, dont name your sources(unless they are a board sponsor i guess, they have an ad on here but not sure if its a board sponsor one or not,better safe than having a mod slap your wrist), but yes, its legit and good stuff, yes split the doses

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No, I haven't used theirs. Might edit that out though, not sure if that would constitute as source posting

EJAE

Awards
simple, thanks.

I just needed to be sure, like I said this is my first time running anything and I had to ask.

EJAE

Awards
Oh okay, yea I made the edit.

thanks for the info!

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
simple, thanks.

I just needed to be sure, like I said this is my first time running anything and I had to ask.

Pretty smart choice. Better than jumping into something hastily that is brutal such as M1t or such

EJAE

Awards
I hear mixed reviews with sarms, some say it's greattt, while others say they barely felt it.

I'm thinking I might feel it more than others that I talked to since this is my first experience using anything.

I'm a pretty lean guy and I'm doing well without sarms, so I'm excited to use this.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I personally used S4 and will use it again. My next will be Osta before another S4, but my experience w S4 was good, I did get the tinted(yellowish green) vision at up to 100mg, but backed off a bit to 75 and cruised. Shredded me nicely, good alpha male feeling and made me in a good mood. At your size, the OSTA may have been a better choice, a little more anabolic, put a little bit of lean mass on you but still remaining lean and cut.

EJAE

Awards
I haven't heard much about Ostra, wish I would have know that before.

When did you first start to notice the effects of the s4? 1 week 3 weeks?

2die4

2die4

Awards
When did you first start to notice the effects of the s4? 1 week 3 weeks?
Its very fast acting "stuff" so you will feel it in 3 days or so (at list i did)
And just go 50mg split in am and pm (i take it all at once 1 hour before my workout it has a 4 hour life) and it will make you lean and your muscles ROCK HARD!!! your strength and stamina will go up, nothing crazy but great feeling.
Enjoy the ride and the "3D yellow vision" i know i did :nervous:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
That would totally trip me out I think, those vision issues.

My liquid nolva has no markings on the dropper, so I got a $3 one from wal-mart to get accurate dosing.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
That would totally trip me out I think, those vision issues.

My liquid nolva has no markings on the dropper, so I got a $3 one from wal-mart to get accurate dosing.
It was subtle for me at first, then it actually was sorta cool, it made me laugh at times when I would look at things and it was like wearing yellow tinted shades...I thought it would spook me, but it really didnt. It is a trip driving. Headlights and stoplights are a little crazy!!! I play softball too, and during night games it was trippy for sure. Didnt do anything to depth perception or anything, just a funky tint, and I play left center, so I worried at first about taking one in the skull, but it was all good!!!