10 weeks test e

revel09

Awards
Test E- weeks 1-10(250mg injections monday and thursday)
HCG- weeks 3-10(250iu every 4 days)
Arimadex- weeks 1-10(.5mg eod)discontinue 4 days after last hcg injection

PCT- Start 2 weeks after last test e injection
Nolva-weeks 12-15- 40/40/20/20

letrozole- on hand incase of gyno flare up

this is the current plan... was just wondering. should i run the a-dex until right before the pct starts or just cut it off 4 days after last hcg like i had planned? Developed gyno during puberty so im gyno prone, so im running it throughout for sure

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like you did your homework

not 100% sure on adex at the end, I would taper off of it slowly but bump the dose back up if nipple sensitivity arises

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Any reason for not running any kind of kickstart? I've never really seen a reason not to, but that's just me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason for not running any kind of kickstart? I've never really seen a reason not to, but that's just me.
I assumed this was his first trip to the darkside but good point nuttin like a good ole kick starter.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
That is solid, however I would run the test at least 12 wks. A good point was made bout kickstarting. It will take 4wks for the test to kick in for most people, that is where the oral shines most.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
If u run the test for 12 wks, u really get roughly 8-9 wks of good gains before its over. If u kick it with an oral, u can gain all the way thru in my opinion. While I have also been an advocate of

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
test only for ur first run, I am also a big fan of the kickstart with a nice oral of choice.. Regardless of what u decide to do Im sure it will be a good run. Best of luck and keep us posted!!

revel09

Awards
yeah this will be my first time with any ph/aas, so wanted to keep it simple. Figure 8 weeks of solid gains ill be plenty happy with... but im thinkin ill discontinue the adex dose 4 days after hcg final injection. then taper it to .25 eod for a bit and just work it down prob till pretty close before pct. Thanks for responses

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think HCG is nessesary for a 10 weeker in my personal experience did not need it for a 10 week test cyp cycle...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is solid, however I would run the test at least 12 wks. A good point was made bout kickstarting. It will take 4wks for the test to kick in for most people, that is where the oral shines most.
pump I agree wit you... some dbol to kickstart won't be bad

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
If you have the hcg I would use it, I use it even on shorter 6 week cycles just to make pct a little smoother

dvaz

Awards
im 21 and i wanna use test e what you guys think about and how should i use it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im 21 and i wanna use test e what you guys think about and how should i use it
Step 1 - wait until you are at least 190 pounds. 167? no

dvaz

Awards
well im trying to cut cause i gotta lot of body fat but i lose it fast i was looking for some thing to help me i dont wanna take winny cause cause my joints suck already i have bad cuffs and i hurt my shouder blade im waiting for that tp get better what can i use that wont be so bad on my joints and thats not alot of money

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If you have the hcg I would use it, I use it even on shorter 6 week cycles just to make pct a little smoother
hcg is cheap, i see no reason not to use it. i like ur thinking :)

OP cycle looks fine