Drinking question

crashcrash29

Awards
Today is last day on PH. Been really good about supports and not drinking but this weekend is company christmas party and an open bar (free beer all night).

How long should I still stay away from a drink after coming off ph?

2die4

2die4

Awards
You should wait at list after your PCT!!!!
I mean you can still go to the party, smoke a blunt before you go there and eat all da food
you can lmao :D after that pick up a hot chick from that party and go home and test your libido :) hows that for a plan ehhh???

crashcrash29

Awards
Guess I could do that. Was so hoping for a drink miss the taste of beer so bad. Will probably pick up some non alcoholic beers on the way. But the blunt part is a good idea will be calling up buddy tonight. It's been awhile

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Guess I could do that. Was so hoping for a drink miss the taste of beer so bad. Will probably pick up some non alcoholic beers on the way. But the blunt part is a good idea will be calling up buddy tonight. It's been awhile
I second the green man, best bulking supp God has ever made.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've done some drinking in PCT before... but never day 1 of PCT and never too much. Whatever you do, keep your diet and training 100%. I think a couple beers here and there is fine, just don't let it **** up your diet, training, sleep, hydration etc.

edit: yeah i like weed much more than alcohol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've done some drinking in PCT before... but never day 1 of PCT and never too much. Whatever you do, keep your diet and training 100%. I think a couple beers here and there is fine, just don't let it **** up your diet, training, sleep, hydration etc.

edit: yeah i like weed much more than alcohol
I agree with this but for the weed skip it.just don't over do it with the beer and etc and don't let it affect your trainning and etc. have fun

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
have a beer man, im sure you have done much worse to your body than have a beer mixed with steroids....

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys go to a party stoned? I have tried and become fairly anti social if I'm around people who are not high or I'm not familiar with.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can only be a little stoned, too much and I get socially retarded and I forget what I'm about to say.

what I really like, is a perfect level of cross fadage, where I'm 3 bong rips and 8 beers deep haha... don't do that when you cycle.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on the smoking and drinking, I have to drink before I smoke though or I get really tired when I start drinking lol

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on the smoking and drinking, I have to drink before I smoke though or I get really tired when I start drinking lol
smoke first, then start drinking to even yourself out, you will find once you get a little buzz from the alcohol you will become social. :) at least thats how it is with me.

crashcrash29

Awards
OK with the whole drinking thing I am not a big drinker anyway. Usually I dont drink to get drunk I acutally enjoy the taste of beer more than anything so if I was to drink I would only have a few.

And smoking is a great idea I become very social but I have a bad habit of going around people and telling them in some way shape or form I just smoked a fat blunt and then ask if they are jealous

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I drank a Loko while on this Hdrol cycle. Terrible idea. I could feel my liver throbing the next morning. Needless to say there will be no more adult beverages on this cycle.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
What if its just vodka, i dont really like beer so i go less carbs with liq

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Don't drink while on cycle, just be comitted. I used to drink heavily until I started my first cycle a few years back since then I rarely drink, its horrible for your body. In moderation like a few beers here and there won't hurt much, best thing is to not drink at all.