Human Grade Test E- PLIVA or Aburiham?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Kinda confused because of my last thread. But I'm pretty sure this is no where against the rules. I'm simply asking which Human grade Lab produces better testE in terms of dose and potentcy. I read on another board that some guy got the flu after every injection of Aburiham, and I also read numerous of times that Aburhaim had been undressing there 1ml amps to .75ml however it wasn't intentional and was corrected to 1.1ml sumtime after but the .75ml amps might still be floating out there. I also read that PLIVA was the better choice because they were produced in Europe which is said to have stricter giudlines, but was then told that PLIVA discontinued it's TEST-E a few years back.

I'm a lil lost here guys so if any body has any first hand experience with either of the above, Plz chime in. Thanx!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Pliva.
Aburaihan is the sketchiest pharmaceutical company west of Thailand, IMO.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Actually Aburaihan is iranian test and is real clean and smooth.
It is legit.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Actually Aburaihan is iranian test and is real clean and smooth.
It is legit.
I know. That's the problem.
They basically operate like a UGL (selling directly to customers, you can email the president for batch # confirmation, past quality issues, etc). I can't imagine that it's too hard to obtain a pharmaceutical license in Iraq...

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I know. That's the problem.
They basically operate like a UGL (selling directly to customers, you can email the president for batch # confirmation, past quality issues, etc). I can't imagine that it's too hard to obtain a pharmaceutical license in Iraq...
Right on target with what I was thinking. Only other question is I heard there was alot of reported fake Amps going around last year. Anyone have any knowledge about that?