Pulsing after solid cycle question

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering... I'm currently on my 3rd week of a 10/20/20 cycle of MDrol, and have gained nicely. However, I know that fast gains mean fast losses, and it will be difficult to retain the gains made. So.... I'm wondering.... instead of running 4 weeks (4th week at 20 for me), what do you guys think about pulsing MDrol for 2 weeks after a solid daily 3-wk cycle, or about tapering off to 10mg/day for the 4th week?

I haven't seen this anywhere yet, so was wondering if this has been tried at all or should I just stick with starting my PCT at wk4. If this method has been done, and works, then when should I start my SERM PCT, after the completely coming off the mdrol, or run PCT at the same time as the pulsing, or some modification that bridges into PCT?

Maybe these are dumb questions.. oh well. posting anyways. :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unconventional but I see nothing wrong with it. You should try it and let everybody know how it works.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I think I'll try pulsing for 10 training sessions, then start PCT. Servings taken right before training.
Mon - 10
Tues - 10
Wed - off
Thurs - 10
Fri - 10
Sat - 10
Sun - off
Repeat

I plan to keep up all the support supps the entire time even on off days. Caloric intake will taper down as well, dropping to near neutral calorie intake on off days in week 2 of my experiment. I plan to keep up the carbs on training days, and keep up the protein on all days.

I've had almost 0 sides from my 10/20/20 cylcle. Only some lethargy throughout that wasn't too bad (only really hit me when I was bored w/ nothing to do), and slight sensitivity in my nipples on the first 3 days. Oh, and was very thirty throughout.

Let's see how this goes... any comments?

2die4

2die4

Awards
Thats a big experiment you doing to your body there.. i hope it turns out ok.
Never seen this before so good luck :) And imo you should take off sat! i mean you almost running the whole week lol thats not a pulse ;) but thats just me..
Good luck again friend :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not much of a pulse if you run it 2-3 consecutive days

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm well, I'm doing the Layne Peterson routine, so that's 5 training days... Maybe I'll adjust the program so that I'm only doing the Hypertrophy routine 3-days a week... but at the same time, I've heard that I should stick to the same routine after my cycle.

I still got a day to decide, so I'll research some more today.

Maybe I'll stick to the same training routine, but do 10mg on Mon, Tues, Th, Sat, Mon, Tues, Th, Sat. Not too interested in pulsing on leg day, so move legs to friday.

I don't think I should have an issue with estrogen rebound, since the mdrol pulse should, in theory, curb that problem. But if anything unexpected arises, I can always start my SERM.

Another option is to just taper down for 10 to 5 to PCT... hmmmm...

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I never got back to this since nobody seemed interested. Well, it was somewhat okay. I pulsed for about 2 weeks after my ED cycle. gains became stagnant, but didn't decrease. once I started PCT, it seemed like the same as before. This was my first SD cycle, so I couldn't compare it to anything else. Seems like it just dragged out the period between end of cycle and PCT. I want to say it helped solidify some gains, but I have nothing to base that assumption on. On my 2nd cycle earlier this year I jumped straight into PCT after a 4wk cycle 10/20/20/20, and there was a noticeable drop in strength, but weight was more or less maintained...

so jut by the maintenance of strength, I'd say the pulse after an ED cycle helped with keeping the gains, but all short cycle gains are very difficult to keep. My next cycle will be much cheaper, and much longer (12wks) as well, so that should easily solidify things. (no, I'm not using any orals this time)

amethyst

Awards
stano-drol at 600mg for 3 weeks would be better to solitify gains, use it as a bridge until you start pct, you can even run it at 300mg for first 2 weeks of pct. Imo pulseing wouldn't be consistent after a streight cycle, a normal pulse cycle you depend on your own hormones on off days. After a regular cycle you won't be produceing anything on off days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4