Please help!

GonnaBeBeast

Awards
I've been working out natty for a little over 4 years now and I'm thinking about going to the dark side. I'm not one for getting all huge, I just wanna gain a little more muscle while losing fat. I've done some research on Winstrol and was wondering if 50mg/day of winstrol for 6 weeks would be a good way to start. The reason I decided to go with winstrol mainly is because it doesn't aromatize and obviously is the "cutting steroid". Any help is greatly appreciated. I won't be taking the pills though as I hear Winny tablets are not too easy on the liver.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been working out natty for a little over 4 years now and I'm thinking about going to the dark side. I'm not one for getting all huge, I just wanna gain a little more muscle while losing fat. I've done some research on Winstrol and was wondering if 50mg/day of winstrol for 6 weeks would be a good way to start. The reason I decided to go with winstrol mainly is because it doesn't aromatize and obviously is the "cutting steroid". Any help is greatly appreciated. I won't be taking the pills though as I hear Winny tablets are not too easy on the liver.
why not just use a test booster and tweak your diet or ai test booster and adjust your diet?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first, welcome to AM!

do tons of research first...not just asking basic questions, but researching!

I don't have any experience with Winny, but I'm pretty sure it's a VERY WEAK steroid, and not really worth running standalone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why not just use a test booster and tweak your diet or ai test booster and adjust your diet?
yeah, I like where you're going with this...a good AI could be a great alternative!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the help, however being as how I'm new to all this, what's an AI?
this is exactly why I suggested this first.ai states for aromatase inhibitor.google it and the other question you posted first then come back and discuss your thoughts on what you have read.simply giving you the answer without you knowing these basics won't help you in the long run.

GonnaBeBeast

Awards
this is exactly why I suggested this first.ai states for aromatase inhibitor.google it and the other question you posted first then come back and discuss your thoughts on what you have read.simply giving you the answer without you knowing these basics won't help you in the long run.
Thanks a lot guys I truly appreciate the help. I'll do some more research and come back if I have any questions.

GonnaBeBeast

Awards
One more thing however, I did some reading on it on Wikipedia and it seems to me like AI is mainly an estrogen blocker. Are you trying to say I should go with regular testosterone and use an AI so it doesn't aromatize? Because from what i'm reading, just an AI is not going to help me build muscle.