Which UGL has the best injectables- GP, Sciroxx, Axio, Asia Pharm, Baulkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Which UGL has the best injectables- GP, Sciroxx, Axio, Asia Pharm, Balkan, Aburiham ?

I'm looking into Test-E and EQ, so if anybody has experience with any of there TestE or EQ please comment. Also would like to hear some comments on recent usage from either of the aboves or how there doing. I believe the last 2 might be HG. Thanx

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking into Test-E and EQ, so if anybody has experience with any of there TestE or EQ please comment. Also would like to hear some comments on recent usage from either of the aboves or how there doing. Thanx
:wave2::haha::ban::bye:

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
:wave2::haha::ban::bye:
Dude ur such an F'ing idiot! Non like you I actually took the time to read the forum rules before posting. I am not in anyway breaking the rules. Ur dumazz needs to learn the difference between a source and a UGL name. Fukker:booty:

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Seriously it's like searching for a laptop Nd I wanna know which is more reliable HP, Dell, or apple. I'm not asking where to buy them! I hAte morons like ^

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude ur such an F'ing idiot! Non like you I actually took the time to read the forum rules before posting. I am not in anyway breaking the rules. Ur dumazz needs to learn the difference between a source and a UGL name. Fukker:booty:
Seriously it's like searching for a laptop Nd I wanna know which is more reliable HP, Dell, or apple. I'm not asking where to buy them! I hAte morons like ^

If you read the rules then you must be reading at the Kindergarten level.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Yea we'll see way happens. Btw to stay on subject what do you KNOWLEDGABLE guys think of or heard about PLIVA?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
there all probably fine...its more important to know who your buying from

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Macbook Pro

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar thread. Rules say nothing about asking about products or companies, just sources... however mod still shut the thread down saying it was not allowed.. Confused the hell outta me.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Guys, when they say "no source discussion", that includes UGL labs. This thread is definitely against the rules. Pliva and Aburaihan are HG, so you can talk about those.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I think that should be included in the forum rules then, so that way there is no question, instead of having it be an 'assumed' rule. If your not told, how would you know?

Example.. smoking is bad for you, even though this is a fact, they still state it on packs of cigarettes. They dont just make the pack w/o the warning and 'assume' you know they are bad for you.. lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
It is perfectly fine to talk about labs as those are not "sources", sources would be where you are actually ordering from, and I haven't seen an Asia Pharma website to buy from so I think he's safe. I like that the guy with 9 posts jumps on the "bye bye" bandwagon, way to be a tool when you don't have a clue.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Edwitt likes axio alot. Someone did some testing and axio was fairly close to dosed properly as well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're not a source board and we don't discuss sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.