hdrol or halovar

1. hdrol or halovar

can someone tell me the difference between H-DROL and Halovar and which is better

2. I believe Halovar is made by Purus labs. It's a clone of Halodrol which was originally Marketed by Gaspari. Either way, it's still H drol and is the mildest of the AAS still sold OTC.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I believe Halovar is made by Purus labs. It's a clone of Halodrol which was originally Marketed by Gaspari. Either way, it's still H drol and is the mildest of the AAS still sold OTC.
    its the same thing, it comes down to who you think is a more reliable company. I believe a lot of people prefer CEL for H-drol
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

4. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    its the same thing, it comes down to who you think is a more reliable company. I believe a lot of people prefer CEL for H-drol
    Purus Labs has a pretty good reputation as well, but CEL's been a go-to company for so many people that it's pretty much the standard now. Either will work well. Purus Labs also puts an insulin potentiator into their Halovar.

5. thanks guys
    •   

6. Both worked for me. Tried'em both at about a year apart. Currently on 3rd week of pct ( Formadrol from LG ) for Halovar. Put on 13 lbs - lost about 4. Noticeable size gains; even better strength gains. Bench went from 225 x 5 to 250 x 10. Deadlift: 300 x 1 to 315 x 3. All from 1 bottle & I still feel strong and gaining strength & size.

7. If you search around online Purus Labs Halovar has some pretty decent prices which lead me to buy that over CEL's version of the same compound. Purus is gaining a pretty good reputation as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Both worked for me. Tried'em both at about a year apart. Currently on 3rd week of pct ( Formadrol from LG ) for Halovar. Put on 13 lbs - lost about 4. Noticeable size gains; even better strength gains. Bench went from 225 x 5 to 250 x 10. Deadlift: 300 x 1 to 315 x 3. All from 1 bottle & I still feel strong and gaining strength & size.
    How'd you dose the halovar?

9. Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun713 View Post
    How'd you dose the halovar?
    I did 3 [2/1] the first week - as I was led to believe that it takes a couple weeks for it to kick-in ( and it kicked in nice the 2nd week ). 2 pre-workout the rest of the way through. I might've threw in another cap on the second week, but I finished the majority of the bottle going 2/day. I raised daily calories by at least 600.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HALOVAR!!!
    By thajspot32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Halovar and Hdrol Experience
    By AndrewNico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:29 PM
  3. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:18 AM