Halo + Androhard bridged to Katana??

DavidG

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a cycle of Turinabol LV (halo) + Androhard and bridging it into Katana 2.0...I'd run the cycle something like this:

Halo 90/90/90/90/90/90 mg
Andro 10/10/10/10/10/10 ml
Katana 0/0/0/0/0/0/250/250/250/250 mg

How does that look?

I've never done a bridge before and have always heard that more than 6 weeks on a PH/DS is a no-no, so I'm interested in how this works. With that bridge, it'd be a total of 10 weeks...is this actually safe without running HCG?

PCT would be Torem + Sustain Alpha and a few other things like a cortisol blocker, etc. Is that enough to properly recover? Any other info on bridging in general would be cool too.

Thanks bros

Malcyte

Awards
Looks alright....but I posted about possibly running a similar cycle. I was gonna do hdrol/furaza 6 weeks each then clomi and a test booster for pct.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty unconventional, but in theory, should work fine. I think that the duration is so long though, that your gains will really stall out towards the end.

DavidG

Awards
Pretty unconventional, but in theory, should work fine. I think that the duration is so long though, that your gains will really stall out towards the end.
So, not really worth it to try and bridge into katana with this cycle in your opinion?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you should do a compromise... stop at 8 weeks but run the katana at a higher dose for weeks 6/7/8.

Needs to be run on week 6 for some bridge overlap. Week 7/8 high doses. Harden up and keep some gainz. Should work

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Whichever route you choose, thats gonna be a fun ride...