Clen/T3 Cycle - gow would you recommend I run it?

ShayZ

Awards
sitting at 175 in the morning, 178 at night.

Im guessing 17% BF. Would like to cut to 10%. So 155-160 lbs.

How would you guys suggest dosing the Clen and T3, dose it togehter in the morning?

I was thinking 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, and then 3 weeks on again. And then done.
edit: will I lose a lot of muscle on this cycle as well? Im hoping to retain muscle.

Was gonna do Keto, with a carb refeed once a week of 500 gms of carbs.

Daily carb intake 30-50 gms, doesnt include the 25 gms of carbs ill take of dextrose or orange juice post workout.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
If you're using this without anabolics I would venture to guess you stand to lose a decent amount of muscle.

ShayZ

Awards
yea, no anabolics, thats what Im worried about. Dont wanna run it, if Ill lose a lot of muscle. Hmm... Tempted to run it with h drol, dunno.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I'd either run it with an anabolic or run the clen standalone and save the t3 for a cycle of anabolics. Just my opinion.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I would probably lean towards test prop to be honest

ShayZ

Awards
ive got test e, but didnt want to run it until March or April.

If I run the clen standalone how should I run it?

if 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on?

Im thinking

Week 1:
20/20/40/40/60/60/60

Week 2:
60/80/80/80/100/100/100

Week 3:
120/120/140/140/120/100/80

?

Hows that look?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I would either run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or just run it straight for 6+ with 50 mgs of benadryl before bed every night on every third week

ShayZ

Awards
I would either run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or just run it straight for 6+ with 50 mgs of benadryl before bed every night on every third week
Ok, I plan to do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (EC Stack during 2 weeks off), 2 weeks on again.

Im using research chems, how many mg do you suggest I ramp tp with for the first 2 weeks and 2nd two weeks. How often should I take benadryl?

is it your first clen cycle?
Yep.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No need for benadryl if you're going to cycle off and onto ec as they both act on the same receptor, I would just stay on clen and take benadryl every day of the third week. and sixth and every third week after

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5'10 175 17% not a huge amount of muscle to preserve no offense, don't see the need for stacked steroids and weightloss drugs really. Just eat right and do cardio and you'll lean down to your target no problem.