AST 19-Nor-3 Andro

Universe907

Awards
Has anyone else used it before? It was some of the best stuff that I have used, but unfortunately it got banned back in March for whatever reason. I found SciFit makes an equivelent that is suppose to be better. Perhaps someone would have left over AST stuff?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it--how much did you have to take for FX? What were your results?

Universe907

Awards
SciFit 19 nor andro stack is the closest thing to it that is still legal, only thing is you would have to get 5 androdiol to match it up with the AST version. Good stuff least for me anyway.

I usually run a 4-6 week cycle with 2-3 weeks off.
2 cycles of this: 1 pill in morning and 1 hour before ya work out

@start: Weight 205, bench 280, squat 350, deadlift 375, clean and press 175
@end (5 week cycle):
weight 220, bench 350, squat 435, deadlift 415, clean and press 235

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
myself i would stay away from ast i have heard they dont meet their label claims....

just an opinion bro

Universe907

Awards
yeah I have heard that too, that was the only product that I have used from them, figured I would give it a shot and see what happened. got good results so I cant complain, then again maybe I got a good batch:)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What exactly was the 19-Nor-3 product?

And why was it pulled from the market?

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
If it's an oral, I'd skip it. I don't think non-methylated orals are worth the massive loss of product in the body.

Universe907

Awards
Each serving has 100mg 19-nor dione, 5 diol and regular andro dione. Yes they were oral but this was before methly was out or big, so you didnt really have a choice unless going with hardcore stuff or transdermal.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Each serving has 100mg 19-nor dione, 5 diol and regular andro dione. Yes they were oral but this was before methly was out or big, so you didnt really have a choice unless going with hardcore stuff or transdermal.
That's what's in it? Damn, trash that as fast as you possibly can.