Deca vs EQ

superman15

Banned
Awards
Ok everyone, which one is better in terms of gaining and keeping the most muscle mass. thanks.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Your just researching right?

There are threads on this already BTW, it is a common question and your going to get several differnt answers. However the genral consences is that EQ will give you leaner gains while the the Deca will give you more mass. Deca will cause you to hold more water (not really an issue for most people, goes away as soon as you come off). EQ doesn't cause much if any water retention. It by itself though is a weak steroid. Deca is far stronger.

If your still dead set on running a cycle then go with the EQ. It is less likely to screw you up. But you really do have other options. If I knew at 18 what I know know I would have been huge. I really advise waiting a while.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which one would aid in better strength gains if you were to stack with test and d-bol? EQ or Deca????????????????????????

Thanks again for the help

serengo

Awards
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which one would aid in better strength gains if you were to stack with test and d-bol? EQ or Deca????????????????????????

Thanks again for the help
Deca by far was better for me than EQ in every way. But, that's just me.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have anything to say about this? Would like to get as many responses outta you guys before I get 50 grams of one or the other. I realize that Deca will give you better mass but I am also concerned about the strength increase since I wanna hit up some competitions so I wanna get the most bang for the BUCK!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have anything to say about this? Would like to get as many responses outta you guys before I get 50 grams of one or the other. I realize that Deca will give you better mass but I am also concerned about the strength increase since I wanna hit up some competitions so I wanna get the most bang for the BUCK!
Most bang for the buck? Deca hands down. Deca is powerful in its own right were as EQ is a realtively weak steriod that is used primarily for its sirginsic (spell?) effects with test and fina.BTW as a "powders" they should run about the same price.

There is on other consideration though, EQ tends to make people hungry, very helpful when your bulking.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are the same price and I am not to worried about eating. Once I start eating a lot I never have to much of a problem getting it down. It would be nice to get a boost in hunger but if you can get better results off of something else why not go with it and just force feed yourself?

acecombact1

Awards
DECA gives more mass and strength gains than EQ, but DECA has more sides and its harder to recover compared to EQ. EQ has slow gains, but its safer to use.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are the same price and I am not to worried about eating. Once I start eating a lot I never have to much of a problem getting it down. It would be nice to get a boost in hunger but if you can get better results off of something else why not go with it and just force feed yourself?
I would def do the deca then. Another plus for it is that it stacks well with everything just about. Deca has never shut me down really but a lot of people are prone to it. If it does become a problem just run some HCG with it. I would say its my top 5 fav :thumbsup:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I would def do the deca then. Another plus for it is that it stacks well with everything just about. Deca has never shut me down really but a lot of people are prone to it. If it does become a problem just run some HCG with it. I would say its my top 5 fav :thumbsup:
That post right there just made my mind up. Deca it is! Yeah I was planning on running HCG so I think I'll be alright. I am also going to run a light dose of nolva most likely throughout the cycle to help with bloat, and so I shouldn't have to worry about gyno. I am also gonna run B6 at about 200mg's three times a day throught as well. I can't wait for this to begin, I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

spoofy

Awards
Your just researching right?

There are threads on this already BTW, it is a common question and your going to get several differnt answers. However the genral consences is that EQ will give you leaner gains while the the Deca will give you more mass. Deca will cause you to hold more water (not really an issue for most people, goes away as soon as you come off). EQ doesn't cause much if any water retention. It by itself though is a weak steroid. Deca is far stronger.

If your still dead set on running a cycle then go with the EQ. It is less likely to screw you up. But you really do have other options. If I knew at 18 what I know know I would have been huge. I really advise waiting a while.
bigcat says EQ is stronger

Even for those who prefer deca, adding a small amount of boldenone will go a long way in improving appetite. But boldenone is stronger than Deca, mg for mg, as well as safer and less suppressive.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
bigcat says EQ is stronger
This is one that I am going to disagree on. I have ran both and know lot of poeple that have ran both and while I like EQ it is not stronger then Deca.

serengo

Awards
This is one that I am going to disagree on. I have ran both and know lot of poeple that have ran both and while I like EQ it is not stronger then Deca.
I gotta agree there, also based on purely anecdotal info, I think there are many more non-responders to EQ.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm having the same debate with myself. EQ or deca. I can get puffy nips with only 600-700mg of test at a failry low BF%. So the higher chance of getting gyno with the added deca is the main reason I'm shying away.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
What if you would run nolva at 20-40mg's ed, you think that would help at all?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What if you would run nolva at 20-40mg's ed, you think that would help at all?

Yeah, if I ended up doint it, I would run nolva throughout. But if I can get close to the same, if not the same exact results from EQ w/o all the worries (not saying that there wouldn't be any) I would just rather go with the EQ...know what I mean?

But it looks as though I'm gonna go with deca anyways. I don't like messing around with international suppliers just to save some money with buying powder. And at this time, I can get deca jugs pretty cheap.... :cheers: of course this is just me being in roleplaying mode....:) and don't ask newbies... :frustrate