Dbol

jjsafari

Awards
200 10mg tabs(pink pentagons, scored and stamped), how would you dose them?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200 10mg tabs(pink pentagons, scored and stamped), how would you dose them?
have you done any research at all?

whats your dosing idea? cycle supports?pct? lifting experience.reasons for steroid use?

your question seems very very basic so just checking to see that you know enough to start a cycle and run it safely

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use google or search around here... sound like me when I first joined the forum....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
dbol only
i wouldnt

TaterNutz00

Awards
I've been a member for a little while but usually only get involved with post's when I'm on or about to get on a cycle. The guys on here have A LOT of good info to give so I would listen to what they have to say.

As far as dbol's alone go, you will definately see gains. You will DEFINATELY retain LOTS of water, too. Your going to need some liver support and PCT. I would use dbol's to jump start a test cycle, but to each is own.....

wk 1: 20mg
wk 2: 30mg
wk 3-6: 40mg
wk 7: 30mg
wk 8: 20

That's just a guess...... I would stack with winny or something.....

I'm not an expert and you should keep asking around here and do some research. Google is awesome.

-Tater

showtime

Awards
got two weeks left on my cycle and had great increase in size, check my threads

jjsafari

Awards
no not dbol only. 3rd cycle. 6 years of training, however, 2 post injury/operation. hardware removal. i have far surpassed my prior lifting skill though.

i have test prop, my favorite. i got some epistane i through in for ****s and gigs, i did some SD to kick it off as well. i found a liver formula i really like i take that 2 times a day everyday. i have adex, letro, nolva tabs, raloxifene, hcg 250iu EOD.

jjsafari

Awards
Prop....... Mmmmmmm..........:hump:
i know right. i didnt like the blends or the long esters they all just didnt give me that prop pop.

and as for the dbol im just wondering how one would space those out assuming that once the tabs are finished i will be switching to anavar and prop so should i do 4tabs a day 50 days, or etc etc

TaterNutz00

Awards
i know right. i didnt like the blends or the long esters they all just didnt give me that prop pop.

and as for the dbol im just wondering how one would space those out assuming that once the tabs are finished i will be switching to anavar and prop so should i do 4tabs a day 50 days, or etc etc
40mg/day would be ok. But if your going to consume 2000mg of DBols in 7 weeks, THEN switch to Anavar, your liver is going to be pissed off!!! I would either cut out the Anavar or shorten the DBols.
Maybe do like 30-40mg/day of DBol & 100mg/EOD of Prop for like 7-8 weeks....

2buff

2buff

Awards
40mg/day would be ok. But if your going to consume 2000mg of DBols in 7 weeks, THEN switch to Anavar, your liver is going to be pissed off!!! I would either cut out the Anavar or shorten the DBols.
Maybe do like 30-40mg/day of DBol & 100mg/EOD of Prop for like 7-8 weeks....
I agree with TaterNutz

jjsafari

Awards
yeah i was a little skeptical on the liver thing. i may have a period between as a break and extend the cycle to accommodate the anavar at the end.

im not entirely set on having to do the entire 200 now, i could save some for the next go round. but with the anavar id be doing 30mg a day at the most.

also i forget i have some UDCA for my liver too. i need to remember to take that lol. i have noticed a pretty good liver recovery from it, nothing quantifiable by blood work but i can tell a difference after words with my liver.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on the person too.

30mg ED for 6 weeks is all I can hang on.
Anymore than 30mg and my BP goes through the roof and I am on EDGE.
Any longer than 6 weeks and I just feel like a scum bag.

So everyone is diff..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13