I wanna cut - how long to wait after cycle?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of H-Drol 6 weeks. Its been a week since I finished my PCT.

How long do you think I should wait before starting to cut? I was under the impression that its good to take a month or two of bulking after a cycle to solidify gains.

Anyone have experience with this situation?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah another month of maintaining your gains should be good then ease into the cut

you never want to rapidly transition from bulking to cutting that's all. I would take a couple weeks recomping to ramp calories down then start to cut, instead of just suddenly dropping a thousand calories.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
K cool man thanks for advice. I learnt everything the hard way last time I cut, lost a ton of muscle and metabolism was totally crashed due to such low calorie intake.

Can anyone recommend some good fat loss stacks?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium may want to throw some X-Lean/Lean Xtreme and possibly a good strong PH and heck even some DermaTherm Target.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/triple-crown-stack-erase-alpha-t2-titanium.html
Yea I was looking at the DermaTherm Target. I can't run another PH till around March, which will be a recomp and really help finish my cut off nicely.

I was thinking of running the following stack:-

Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore 240ml (looks very interesting/promising)
Glycabol (I already have)
Lean Xtreme (I already have)
(possibly TT-33 in the mix as well)

My diet and training will be 100% spot on, I have already planned out meals and training split.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea and I'm from the UK as well, so stuff over here is ridiculously more expensive.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Then why are you playing with PHs? Why not import steroids?
I'm scared of pinning :no:

PH prices are not bad, just most other things cost an arm e.g. PP stuff cost 3 times more to buy from UK retailer.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
need2slin works great on a cut or a recomp. I am doing an outright cut right now with carbs in my first two meals only and taking the need2slin along with them.
i will get around to posting some pics in a few weeks, I am cutting fat like crazy right now.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
need2slin works great on a cut or a recomp. I am doing an outright cut right now with carbs in my first two meals only and taking the need2slin along with them.
i will get around to posting some pics in a few weeks, I am cutting fat like crazy right now.
Yea it looks impressive, only one UK retailer stocks it a stupid price of £60. I have 3 bottles of Glycobol, bought 2 and 1 free.

I only really need to lose about 8lbs max, so I will be taking my time aiming for 1lb a week.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that if you are going the PH route, you shouldent bulk or cut naturally. If you do, you defeat the results from the other.

For instance if you decide to cut naturally now, you will just lose all the muscle you gained from your hdrol cycle.

Instead I would concentrate on 2 PH cycles a year, one bulk, one cut. I do my bulk in the winter and my cut in the early summer.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that if you are going the PH route, you shouldent bulk or cut naturally. If you do, you defeat the results from the other.

For instance if you decide to cut naturally now, you will just lose all the muscle you gained from your hdrol cycle.

Instead I would concentrate on 2 PH cycles a year, one bulk, one cut. I do my bulk in the winter and my cut in the early summer.
Surely if I play it smart, keep my calories high, I can retain most of my gains. Due to the nature of my work, I am fairly active, I'm sure I would not need to go below 3500 - 4000kcal a day.

This is also the reason why I do not want to use a PH to cut, as putting on mass with my active job is incredibly difficult. I plan out my meals and able to get around 5500 kcals when I bulk, but its very challenging. Its not like I can sit down and eat a steak every 2hrs. I only get a 30 min break out of 8hrs work.