My first forum! A little nervous...

biohazardjerm

Awards
Hey everyone. I've never done this whole forum thing before, but I've reached this annoying plateau and decided to seek some help. 32 year old male here, been lifting faithfully for eight years. No intention of cutting at the moment (prob later down the road) but my ultimate goal has been to bulk and get some massive arms and shoulders. I've done my homework and taken an immense interest in beginning a cycle, be it prohormone or injectable or otherwise. Was wonderin if any of you could lead me down the right path! Any and all help is appreciated! Lookin forward to gettin to know some peeps on here and uppin my game along the way! :thanks:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone. I've never done this whole forum thing before, but I've reached this annoying plateau and decided to seek some help. 32 year old male here, been lifting faithfully for eight years. No intention of cutting at the moment (prob later down the road) but my ultimate goal has been to bulk and get some massive arms and shoulders. I've done my homework and taken an immense interest in beginning a cycle, be it prohormone or injectable or otherwise. Was wonderin if any of you could lead me down the right path! Any and all help is appreciated! Lookin forward to gettin to know some peeps on here and uppin my game along the way! :thanks:
whats your level of knowledge on steroids and ph/ds???

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Also, what other supplements have you taken in the past?

biohazardjerm

Awards
The only supps I use on a regular basis are creatine mono and a multi. I've tried NO Explode before but wasn't too crazy about it. I know designer steroids are methylated and could potentially harm my liver without proper supps and pct. I've read a good beginner injectable cycle might be test cyp followed by a pct of nolva or clomid. I've also read up on successful ds beginner cycles consisting of superdrol.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if you looking just to bulk...
then test cyp would be a good beginners cycle for anyone @ 500 mg a week for at least 10 weeks and use dbol as a kickstart since it takes time for the test to buildup in you.

what's wrong with no xplode? it's a good prework out supp...

biohazardjerm

Awards
Just seemed like it got the ol ticker racing a little too much. Would beginner gains post cycle of test and dbol diminish afterward? I'm a little concerned about testicular atrophy and affects on the heart. Would this be an issue? Also does everyone agree that the test and dbol would do the trick? Sorry for all the questions...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only supps I use on a regular basis are creatine mono and a multi. I've tried NO Explode before but wasn't too crazy about it. I know designer steroids are methylated and could potentially harm my liver without proper supps and pct. I've read a good beginner injectable cycle might be test cyp followed by a pct of nolva or clomid. I've also read up on successful ds beginner cycles consisting of superdrol.
A good beginer cycle is 'not' a injectable cycle, or 'not' superdrol by any means.

A short 4 week cycle with a compound like H-drol/halodrol is a perfect first cycle, with support supplements, and a proper 4-5 week post cycle clomid therapy.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Injectables arent for everyone but I see no problem with starting off with a simple test cylce. I do not believe a dbol kickstart to be necessary or smart for your first run. A nice Test Enanthate run at 500mg/wk for 16wks should produce great gains for you.

Have an Aromatase Inhibitor on hand incase of any estrogen realted side effects. Not all experience concerning sides at that dose but you dont want to find out you do and not have a remedy.

PCT, as mentioned, is obviously important. Research for yourself on SERMs and decide, based on sides/compounds you are running which would be best for you. People can help you with dosing once you've made a choice.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i really don't think there's any problem with using test for a first cycle

personally my entry into steroids was as cautious and conservative as possible, my first cycle was just 1 bottle of halodrol, I gained nothing because the compound was so weak. I was so cautious I wasted my time.

Testosterone is ok... You just have to keep estrogen in check.

I do agree that halodrol or even epi are good beginner cycles, but given the choice, I would recommend 10 weeks of test, because I think you will make more gains and keep more gains and probably have a more enjoyable experience.

hell i don't see the problem with using dbol to kick it in your first cycle. Again, you just need to worry about estrogen. If you prevent bloating, BP should not be a problem.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injectables arent for everyone but I see no problem with starting off with a simple test cylce. I do not believe a dbol kickstart to be necessary or smart for your first run. A nice Test Enanthate run at 500mg/wk for 16wks should produce great gains for you.

Have an Aromatase Inhibitor on hand incase of any estrogen realted side effects. Not all experience concerning sides at that dose but you dont want to find out you do and not have a remedy.

PCT, as mentioned, is obviously important. Research for yourself on SERMs and decide, based on sides/compounds you are running which would be best for you. People can help you with dosing once you've made a choice.
A 16 week test cycle is NOT a beginer cycle bro, that's not very good advice at all. No literature will support you on your opinion either, feel free to prove me wrong, and find me any reputable source that recommends this...

thank-you

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

personally my entry into steroids was as cautious and conservative as possible, my first cycle was just 1 bottle of halodrol, I gained nothing because the compound was so weak. I was so cautious I wasted my time.

I do agree that halodrol or even epi are good beginner cycles, but given the choice, I would recommend 10 weeks of test, because I think you will make more gains and keep more gains and probably have a more enjoyable experience.

hell i don't see the problem with using dbol to kick it in your first cycle. Again, you just need to worry about estrogen. If you prevent bloating, BP should not be a problem.
A first cycle is developing a safe protocol, and becoming familar with anabolic compounds, and running a healthy pct. I know of hundreds of people that had very good experiences with 4 week Halodrol runs, so that is only 'your opinion', not the standard outcome opinion.

Halodrol has a very decent anabolic index (mid 70's of 100), so calling it "so weak", is not correct.

What was your diet, and training protocol like at the time you ran Halodrol? I'm also a Fitness Director, and Nutrition Counselor, so I can detect flaws in cycle outcomes. If you gained nothing from Halodrol, you obviously didn't take advantage of 'nutrient timing', enhanced glycogen storage etc...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
A 16 week test cycle is NOT a beginer cycle bro, that's not very good advice at all. No literature will support you on your opinion either, feel free to prove me wrong, and find me any reputable source that recommends this...

thank-you
Neg Rep for this LMFAO,

If its going to ok to run a test prop cylce at 12 weeks, and a longer ester(Enanthate) takes longer to see results, then a 16 wk test only cycle is far from dangerous.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neg Rep for this LMFAO,

If its going to ok to run a test prop cylce at 12 weeks, and a longer ester(Enanthate) takes longer to see results, then a 16 wk test only cycle is far from dangerous.
Yes, it's stupid advice. If you are running hcg, something like ghrp-6 straight through into post cycle, and 4 weeks apon secession, then yes. Again we are talking about giving "first cycle advice', not what you think sounds cool to type. See the difference? K good.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's stupid advice. If you are running hcg, something like ghrp-6 straight through into post cycle, and 4 weeks apon secession, then yes. Again we are talking about giving "first cycle advice', not what you think sounds cool to type. See the difference? K good.
Yea you're totally correct! Everyone beware of this brand new lethal hormone "Testosterone"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea you're totally correct! Everyone beware of this brand new lethal hormone "Testosterone"
You missed the train bro. Did I say testosterone was leathal? No I did not, I said... and read slowly, I think there may be some lag upstairs. "FOR A FIRST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!".

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
You missed the train bro. Did I say testosterone was leathal? No I did not, I said... and read slowly, I think there may be some lag upstairs. "FOR A FIRST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!".
Nah man Im takin it all in. Halodrol is amazing, test is not for beginners, and unreal is aboviously an unreputable source....gotcha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neg Rep for this LMFAO,

Are you saying a 12 week cycle of testosterone enanthate will not produce results. Yes you just did, and yes you are wrong again. Enanthate takes about 5-6 weeks to develop stable blood levels of required build up. A twelve week cycle will yeild very good results if you understand the whole other side of the ballgame (training, nutrient timing etc) Do you see a pattern here? Yes you do.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah man Im takin it all in. Halodrol is amazing, test is not for beginners, and unreal is aboviously an unreputable source....gotcha
K, no hard feelings.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

x2 I like the way you break things down.:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
^^ You may or may not know your stuff, I don't know you. But I do know that even if you know what your talking about.. your still a complete effing ****. If you have no advice other than criticism.. go choke on your epeen. Thanks for playing.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ You may or may not know your stuff, I don't know you. But I do know that even if you know what your talking about.. your still a complete effing ****. If you have no advice other than criticism.. go choke on your epeen. Thanks for playing.
who are you talking too??

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone relax!

Name calling is not tolerated.

Offer your advice and move on.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are talking to me then you should quote me. Two things, I gave my advice already, I think test with a dbol kickstart is a great beginer cycle.And seconed how is agreeing with unrealmachine's post and saying i like the way he breaks it down CRITICISM If anything it's being positive,, Are you Alright????:33:

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tripdog I got to disagree with you...
first injectable test is a good beginners cycle.. it's not like he injecting tren as a first cycle...

test cyp was my first inject cycle..
as long as he play it safe a does not go over board..

stick to 500 mg a week....

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just seemed like it got the ol ticker racing a little too much. Would beginner gains post cycle of test and dbol diminish afterward? I'm a little concerned about testicular atrophy and affects on the heart. Would this be an issue? Also does everyone agree that the test and dbol would do the trick? Sorry for all the questions...
most people will agree dbol as a kickstart... your balls will not shrink if you only run for 10 weeks...trust me I done this cycle
but let it be known that it takes a while for test to kick in..
myslef and a friend was using test at the same time and he stopped after the 4th week cause it wasn't doing nothing for him... duh you gotta let it build up..

if you do not take a pct you will lose your gains.. trust me again.. cause I lost mine for improper pct..

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are talking to me then you should quote me. Two things, I gave my advice already, I think test with a dbol kickstart is a great beginer cycle.And seconed how is agreeing with unrealmachine's post and saying i like the way he breaks it down CRITISISM If anything it's being positive,, Are you Alright????:33:
I think he on the crank

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think he on the crank
either crack or on too much tren... that sure came from the left field.

to OP if you have access to injectables for your first cycle then take that route, lots of good advice already mentioned.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
either crack or on too much tren... that sure came from the left field.

to OP if you have access to injectables for your first cycle then take that route, lots of good advice already mentioned.
crank is that old school stuff, worse than crack :Eyecrazy:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A first cycle is developing a safe protocol, and becoming familar with anabolic compounds, and running a healthy pct. I know of hundreds of people that had very good experiences with 4 week Halodrol runs, so that is only 'your opinion', not the standard outcome opinion.

Halodrol has a very decent anabolic index (mid 70's of 100), so calling it "so weak", is not correct.

What was your diet, and training protocol like at the time you ran Halodrol? I'm also a Fitness Director, and Nutrition Counselor, so I can detect flaws in cycle outcomes. If you gained nothing from Halodrol, you obviously didn't take advantage of 'nutrient timing', enhanced glycogen storage etc...
Instead of showing me what's wrong with a test cycle, you call out my training because of my experience with halodrol?

Trip I have seen many of your posts and i respect you as a good and knowledgeable guy. But you obviously do not know me as well. I have what I would call a sub par response to most anabolics. Halodrol doesn't produce gains for me... period.

I recently ran it again, I used over 3 bottles, I went to 125mg a day. I gained like 2 pounds in the first week and I got real excited. After that all I noticed was some muscular hardening and that was it. Week after week I waited for the gains... they never came. 125mg, nothing. I had to throw in SD to save the cycle. SD actually works on me, and works very well.

I have ran many cycles and many compounds. I know how to eat, I know how to train, please do not question my diet/training that is why I put up an avatar, so people can see that I am on a level where I know what I am doing. Some compounds work great on me. SD, PP, tren, I make great gains similar to what other people experience. Other steroids like halodrol, epistane, I get some hardening but train and eat as I may, just no gains. Even testosterone 1g was weak as hell and yes I got bloodwork to show my test was not fake.

Anyway, I have seen lots of people get great results on halodrol, yes. I have also seen dozens of people like myself who get practically nothing from it. I would most certainly classify it as a weak compound. A lot of users need to hit over 100mg a day to really notice it. Some people have run it up to 200mg a day.

I think, overall, halodrol is a great first cycle. So we are in agreement here! I just think that a large percentage of users, probably 25-40%, will be disappointed by how weak it is. I encourage first time users to have at least 2 bottles of it. I really think it needs 6 weeks and up to 100mg for a lot of people. That is why Helladrol comes with 180 capsules instead of 60... you can't get a real cycle out of 60.

I see test as superior. And I am not even a big fan of test personally. But testosterone is the most tried and true muscle builder in history. You will not experience lethargy, you will feel great, you will be confident, you will have an outrageous libido, you will make quality size and strength gains over a long period of time, you will keep a lot of the gains because they were accrued over such a long period of time... and you will get experience injecting which is good because in the long run injectable steroids used in conjunction with oral steroids are far superior and healthier than sticking to oral-only cycles. If you use a dbol kickstart, you will probably gain like 20 pounds.

a friend was using test at the same time and he stopped after the 4th week cause it wasn't doing nothing for him... duh you gotta let it build up..
I LOL'd.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Instead of showing me what's wrong with a test cycle, you call out my training because of my experience with halodrol?

Trip I have seen many of your posts and i respect you as a good and knowledgeable guy. But you obviously do not know me as well. I have what I would call a sub par response to most anabolics. Halodrol doesn't produce gains for me... period.

I recently ran it again, I used over 3 bottles, I went to 125mg a day. I gained like 2 pounds in the first week and I got real excited. After that all I noticed was some muscular hardening and that was it. Week after week I waited for the gains... they never came. 125mg, nothing. I had to throw in SD to save the cycle. SD actually works on me, and works very well.

I have ran many cycles and many compounds. I know how to eat, I know how to train, please do not question my diet/training that is why I put up an avatar, so people can see that I am on a level where I know what I am doing. Some compounds work great on me. SD, PP, tren, I make great gains similar to what other people experience. Other steroids like halodrol, epistane, I get some hardening but train and eat as I may, just no gains. Even testosterone 1g was weak as hell and yes I got bloodwork to show my test was not fake.

Anyway, I have seen lots of people get great results on halodrol, yes. I have also seen dozens of people like myself who get practically nothing from it. I would most certainly classify it as a weak compound. A lot of users need to hit over 100mg a day to really notice it. Some people have run it up to 200mg a day.

I think, overall, halodrol is a great first cycle. So we are in agreement here! I just think that a large percentage of users, probably 25-40%, will be disappointed by how weak it is. I encourage first time users to have at least 2 bottles of it. I really think it needs 6 weeks and up to 100mg for a lot of people. That is why Helladrol comes with 180 capsules instead of 60... you can't get a real cycle out of 60.

I see test as superior. And I am not even a big fan of test personally. But testosterone is the most tried and true muscle builder in history. You will not experience lethargy, you will feel great, you will be confident, you will have an outrageous libido, you will make quality size and strength gains over a long period of time, you will keep a lot of the gains because they were accrued over such a long period of time... and you will get experience injecting which is good because in the long run injectable steroids used in conjunction with oral steroids are far superior and healthier than sticking to oral-only cycles. If you use a dbol kickstart, you will probably gain like 20 pounds.

x2 amen gottdammit

LiveNDie

Awards
If you want to go the legal rout i would recomend a 2-4 week cycle of H-Drol and Dermacrine. With preferably Clomid or Novla with toco-8, EndoAMP max, PowerFULL and a T.T. product. If you want to go fully legal the Sustain Alpha should be ok.
If you wish to venture over to the dark side I recomend 8-12 week cycle of 500mg of Test Eth only! You can split the injection into 2 like on Mon. & Thrus., some suggest that this helps with side effects. You can add other anabolic compounds but I do not recomend it, i suggest that you first familiarize yourself with the effects of Testosterone. If you wish to add other anabolics first figure out what side effects you are geneticly prone to.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I LOL'd.
You may be misinturpriting the whole point of this thread. We are not talking about your past experience with Halodrol, or your personal experiences gains, or lack there of. We are talking about giving advice to someone running a first cycle. You agree with me Halodrol is a good first cycle, so let's end it on that note.

I'm sorry if I came across complex, or perhaps worded things wrong. I realize halodrol is not a fast acting compound, or a compound that produces explosive gains.

I just wanted to say I personally feel it's a great starting point for a person entering the world of anabolics. Nothing more, nothing less. This is just my opinion, and I am only human, I do stand behind my word though.

No hard feelings bro, and good luck with your training. :)

-Dan

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if you looking just to bulk...
then test cyp would be a good beginners cycle for anyone @ 500 mg a week for at least 10 weeks and use dbol as a kickstart since it takes time for the test to buildup in you.

what's wrong with no xplode? it's a good prework out supp...
Newbie Candy/Fuel. Ahahahaha I love that name. I can say I have used it in the past, it's far from the worst thing I ever used, definitely not the best either though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test E solo 12 weeks is a great beginners cycle.

So is Halodrol & Epistane.

biohazardjerm

Awards
Ok awesome I appreciate all the advice. Just need to decide between the hdrol and the test. Did anyone experience any other harsh sides with the first test cycle (I'm just inquiring about personal experiences here)?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just need to decide between the hdrol and the test.
Not true!

There are literally hundreds of options to chose from and you cannot simply make a decision based on the very first thread discussion you have engaged in with complete strangers on a supplement message board.

Do your own research for yourself and become well informed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok awesome I appreciate all the advice. Just need to decide between the hdrol and the test. Did anyone experience any other harsh sides with the first test cycle (I'm just inquiring about personal experiences here)?
Well, as mentioned already by Real Machine I believe, the use of an aromatase inhibitor is something to consider when using injectable testosterone. It will bloat you very bad, if you choose not to run something like Armidex .5-1mg EOD or so. If you do a full 4-5 week Clomid therapy starting two weeks after your last injection you should be ok, with no issues causing any adverse long term effects or what-not.

I did about 5 test cycles over the years, and never had any bad experiences. Most were about 14 weeks, with IGF-1lr3 3x a week on cycle, and GHRP-6 during post cycle, and been using the GHRP-6 for the last 5 years or so. I stacked test with things like Equipoise (EQ), Deca ,Tri-Trenbolone (3 ester tren) and some orals at the beging and end, but not my first test run. A mild oral can be used safely the first 4 weeks or so, to give a boost, while you develop stable blood levels of testosterone.

I still advise to do a short solo oral run first though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the sides you are likely to experience from test: acne, bloat/BP increase (control estrogen and this won't be a problem) and popping random erections all day long and wanting to **** constantly.

Well, as mentioned already by Real Machine I believe,
I am UNreal! :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the sides you are likely to experience from test: acne, bloat/BP increase (control estrogen and this won't be a problem) and popping random erections all day long and wanting to **** constantly.

I am UNreal! :)
Hahaha, my bad lol. Yessurr, the random erections can be almost disturbing, and the desire to fornicate with anything you see...hot women, women, old women, animals, stuffed animals, Cherry pies (American Pie style lol), and everything inbetween. Or... maybe that's just me. :sly: (how you doin) *said like Joey from Friends* lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, my bad lol. Yessurr, the random erections can be almost disturbing, lol
Yeah you don't get those with Superdrol and M1T..(at least i don't)

Who dosen't Love Test. Test is as American as Apple Pie..:usa2:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Would an otc ai such as erase be alright to use on cycle if needed, or would you want to stick with one of the script strenght like arimidex, aromasin, proviron, letrozol, i believe there are a couple others too.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would an otc ai such as erase be alright to use on cycle if needed, or would you want to stick with one of the script strenght like arimidex, aromasin, proviron, letrozol, i believe there are a couple others too.
Alot of people are saying Erase is the real deal.But of course nothing is stronger than Letrozole it depends what your after,total annihilation of estrogen or moderate annihilation of estrogen..

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people are saying Erase is the real deal.But of course nothing is stronger than Letrozole it depends what your after,total annihilation of estrogen or moderate annihilation of estrogen..
Well if your goal is total annihilation of estrogen I think its time to lay of the roids and hit the books

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if your goal is total annihilation of estrogen I think its time to lay of the roids and hit the books
Good Point..A little estrogen goes a long way..As long as your not too prone to the GYNO..:boobies:

biohazardjerm

Awards
Could cel m-drol be considered a good first cycle? If so how would it be ran and what of support supps and pct?

hagels316

Awards
Could cel m-drol be considered a good first cycle? If so how would it be ran and what of support supps and pct?
Yes and No. Most people would say no and tell you to run H-drol. I ran H-drol first and got really nothing, it is just too weak. Than I ran M-drol and loved it (after a proper break of course). Although my results weren't very good with H-drol, the point of it was just to learn about PH use and the overall experience of it.

If you want to run M-drol as first cycle, I would run only 5-10mg for 3-4 weeks. But would only consider this after MONTHS of research and preparation. There are better PHs out there for a first run. I would personally save mdrol for a later cycle, when you have more experience and can run a full cycle of it.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, as mentioned already by Real Machine I believe, the use of an aromatase inhibitor is something to consider when using injectable testosterone. It will bloat you very bad, if you choose not to run something like Armidex .5-1mg EOD or so. If you do a full 4-5 week Clomid therapy starting two weeks after your last injection you should be ok, with no issues causing any adverse long term effects or what-not.

I did about 5 test cycles over the years, and never had any bad experiences. Most were about 14 weeks, with IGF-1lr3 3x a week on cycle, and GHRP-6 during post cycle, and been using the GHRP-6 for the last 5 years or so. I stacked test with things like Equipoise (EQ), Deca ,Tri-Trenbolone (3 ester tren) and some orals at the beging and end, but not my first test run. A mild oral can be used safely the first 4 weeks or so, to give a boost, while you develop stable blood levels of testosterone.

I still advise to do a short solo oral run first though.
to be honest I think evryones body response different.
I personally ran test cyp back in august for 10 weeks @500 a week and had lil bloat no AI, but I did cardio like no other plus I do boxing muay Thai so alot of cardio in that..

I'm no expert but just speaking out of experience...

I guess an AI does come in handy....

my downfall was not taking my pct properly out of laziness and most of my gains were gone.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
my first "real" ph/ds is MDrol... currently in wk 3 of a 10/20/20 cycle. I have done tons of research, and have a SERM for PCT. taking tons of cycle support stuff too. so far, I personally have very little sides, and may go into a 4th week.

PH's I've done in the past were all half-assed cycles w/o proper support and knowledge. But that was when I was a stupid youth 6-7yrs ago.

I would really start on something like HDROL to test your body's tolerance and reaction to PH/DS's. Everyone reacts differently.

MDrol, you can search online for superdrol cycles, and that should give you a pretty good list of what you'll need on-cycle. PCT is varied depending on who you talk to, but you WILL need a SERM at least.