M-LMG

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of buying a few bottles of TRANSFORM: 13-EXTREME at 22.99 and 10% off seems like a deal i don't wanna pass up.. I'll probably run it 4weeks: 75/75/75/75.. My question has anyone ran this stuff, i cant seem to find any reviews? I DONT mean a stacked review but just a plain solo M-LMG cycle review. I would appreciate any feedback or links

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There isn't too much feedback on MaxLMG but if you look around you will find it. In my research days I ran through a few logs. It is pretty good for size and decent for strength. It is said to be 'wet.' And it's also progestational so prolactin sides like ED and gyno may be a problem (this is really hit or miss for different users). But whats cool about it is that it's unmethylated so you can push higher doses like 100, 125mg... and you can run the compound for 6-8 weeks no problem, no need to stop at 4.

Like most steroids it is worth a try. Personally I get major prolactin problems from it so i won't touch it. But if you respond well to it, then you've got yourself a nonmethyl you can run for a while and bulk up on, that's a great thing.

Reactions: mw1
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it solo back in the days, and I think I have a log on here somewhere. Anyway I loved the strength gains I got from it.

Reactions: mw1

SGTgreen

It just come out 5 days ago. There are no reviews for 13-Extreme if that's what your asking. It's 22.99 at cost to get it out on the market. It will not be that price again after Monday.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't methylated, but it is ethylated in the 13th position.

I dont think i'd every run it solo though. 75mg with either epi-strong,helladrol, katanadrol 2.0, super dzine or for all out bulk, some beastdrol, maybe even with the new boladrol. I think that'd be an extremely wet cycle, but who knows.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't methylated, but it is ethylated in the 13th position.

QUOTE]

does the ethyl have any kind of health concerns liek methylation does?
does it have an increase in hepatotoxicity d/t the ethylation making it more difficult for the liver to break down & being more orally available? yes.

is it as bad as methylation? no.

this is why I am hoping for a 7,17 diethyl dienolone to hit the market. whooo. that'd be a bad ask mass maker.