What to stack with D-Plex?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running D-Plex cycle shortly after the new year. I've looked at a few logs of "The OnE" but still a bit sketchy on a few things. I'm 168lbs at 14% bodyfat, looking to get to 180 - 185lbs by the end of this cycle and then start cutting.

I was planning to go 6 weeks, stacking with L-LMG, unless you guys suggest otherwise.

D-Plex 75/75/100/100/100/100

L-LMG 100/100/100/100/100/100

(all support supps taken alongside)

PCT:-

Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme V2 - 0/0/4/4/4/4
Testforce 2 - starting day 1 PCT
Lean Xtreme - 0/0/3/3/3/3
Triazole - starting end of Activate Xtreme

Looks good?.... or Bad idea?

Oh yea and do you guys recommend creatinne (mono) on cycle?

LiveNDie

Awards
How about some Dermacrine... How dose D-Plex compare to P-Plex?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am unfamiliar with dosing for The One but everything looks good to me. 100mg of about the right spot on MaxLMG. Should be able to put on a ton of mass witht his cycle! good luck.

Creatine mono on cycle is a good idea, go for it, it won't hurt. Or if not... then add it in when your PCT starts.

How about some Dermacrine... How dose D-Plex compare to P-Plex?
The names can be confusing... but they are two completely different steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I ran the one solo, I ran it at 4 caps each day, and saw very minor strength, weight change. that was 120mg.

when I saw the title, i thought max lmg immediately, opened it up, and there you have it. looks good.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
lmg or xtren
Do you agree on 6 weeks of D-Plex dosing as well?

Was not sure if it was too much.

My 1st cycle was H-Drol a little while back, did not feel shutdown at all although my PCT was pretty solid.

I will be getting bloodwork done just before I start.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
when I ran the one solo, I ran it at 4 caps each day, and saw very minor strength, weight change. that was 120mg.

when I saw the title, i thought max lmg immediately, opened it up, and there you have it. looks good.
Really bro? That kind of puts me off as I hope to gain a good amount of mass of this cycle.

I read logs on The One and users were reporting about 15lbs average, but then again most of them logs were sponsored.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how toxic D-Plex is? I have read that its quite harsh at 100mg. Hoping a rep can confirm...

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Really bro? That kind of puts me off as I hope to gain a good amount of mass of this cycle.

I read logs on The One and users were reporting about 15lbs average, but then again most of them logs were sponsored.
lmg will put a ****ton of mass on you....Imo, the d-plex should work great with it to dry those gains nicely. Should also work well synergistically, since lmg is a progestin and dplex is (methyl)dht.

Dplex is not very hepatoxic at all. Less so than hdrol from the bloodwork Ive seen

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
lmg will put a ****ton of mass on you....Imo, the d-plex should work great with it to dry those gains nicely. Should also work well synergistically, since lmg is a progestin and dplex is (methyl)dht.

Dplex is not very hepatoxic at all. Less so than hdrol from the bloodwork Ive seen
Thank you very much, clears a lot of things up for me.

I will be looking to book the month I start the cycle off work, so if all goes to plan, I will try to make a log.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Guys my bro has 3 bottles of Iforce BOLD that he says I can have for free (he quit the PH game a while back).

What would you say regarding D-Plex stacked with BOLD? Would this work well?

I'm not too familar with BOLD compound - does it convert to estrogen and would this cause any probs with D-Plex?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Guys my bro has 3 bottles of Iforce BOLD that he says I can have for free (he quit the PH game a while back).

What would you say regarding D-Plex stacked with BOLD? Would this work well?

I'm not too familar with BOLD compound - does it convert to estrogen and would this cause any probs with D-Plex?
you wont even notice the bold much with the lmg. bold is quite weak in terms of actually muscle gains

seriously, lmg is very very powerful Im not sh!tting you, it put more weight on me than mdrol or pplex. Bold may be beneficial for increasing appetite, but that only seems to be an effect in certain people.

edit: misread.

you could run all three together......if you want mass though, def keep the lmg.

bold DOES aromatise in theory, but it is so little it is actually known as a dry compound. It wont cause water retention at all. eq(iforce/ph bold converts to the steroid boldenone/eq) increases red blood cells dramatically, and what it is best know for because of this, is greatly increasing cardiovascular endurance, and adding nice vascularity.

It shouldnt pose any side effects or hepatoxicity at 600mg-100mg a day.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that worries me about Lmg is the number of people I know and have read that get sides including leaky tits from it.

FubarFit

Awards
The only thing that worries me about Lmg is the number of people I know and have read that get sides including leaky tits from it.
Howd this stack go Im debating hdrol or dplex with lmg. But if you got leaky tits then maybe p-stanz.