Cap your own gear

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey Guys,

I should have some powders coming soon (winny, d-bol, var). I know that I can make liquid products, but I really would like to cap them.

After I measure everything, how do I make sure that a filler and var (dbol, winny) powder mixes evenly? What do you use for that?

Thanks for help.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I already know about Cap-em Quick. I wanted to know what machine can I use to mix the filler and the desired substance together evenly.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I should have some powders coming soon (winny, d-bol, var). I know that I can make liquid products, but I really would like to cap them.

After I measure everything, how do I make sure that a filler and var (dbol, winny) powder mixes evenly? What do you use for that?

Thanks for help.
The best way is to use a colored filler, I used to use Riboflavin (B2) powder, which is a bright golden color. That, way, you can see any white clumps of unmixed active component.

Greenguy

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
The best way is to use a colored filler, I used to use Riboflavin (B2) powder, which is a bright golden color. That, way, you can see any white clumps of unmixed active component.

Greenguy
Hey Greenguy,

It's an awesome idea to use the different color powder!!!

What about mixing it though?

I've heard that people have a decent luck with putting everything in a zip lock plastic bag & mixing it by hand, however I was hoping for a more reliable method. Some type of ‘powder mixer machine’, if it exists of course.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Greenguy,

It's an awesome idea to use the different color powder!!!

What about mixing it though?

I've heard that people have a decent luck with putting everything in a zip lock plastic bag & mixing it by hand, however I was hoping for a more reliable method. Some type of ‘powder mixer machine’, if it exists of course.

I just used a bowl and spoon, or fork to stir. Use a bowl much bigger and deeper than you need to avoid flinging **** out of the bowl. Observe carefully to make sure it is mixed evenly.

I supposed you could use a blender if you wanted to.

Greenguy

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
The only problem with pre-mixing the filler and gear is that it makes it very difficult to get accurate dosing. I'd rather just add the filler after the powder, this way you can dose accurately.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
The only problem with pre-mixing the filler and gear is that it makes it very difficult to get accurate dosing. I'd rather just add the filler after the powder, this way you can dose accurately.
I thought about that too. The only problem that it would take forever, but will work.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

I use ziplock bags also :)

ChrisB

Awards
I put the filler, usually protein powder, and hormone powder in a 5 lb. jug from old protein and mix like a mad man.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I put the filler, usually protein powder, and hormone powder in a 5 lb. jug from old protein and mix like a mad man.
that's not a bad idea I'm just afraid I would ruin it (spill it all over like an clumsy retard) getting it out from there, lol.