T-gel Cycles

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Well as many have may have seen I have decent amount of powdered PH's.
And I was thinking with my most recent purchase from Sledge I would be done buying PH's, because i would have 8-10 cycles worth of stuff (m4ohn, m4oht, 4oht,1-t, 4-ad). Just a few min. ago was admiring my stash and I was looking at my 2 t-gels and basicly it said 1 squirt, 60 squirts a bottle. Then it hit me. I would need like 4-6 squirts aday to do the job. Thats 10 to 15 days a bottle!! I now have about enough powder to make 6 or 7 bottles, and at 3 bottles a cycle that would only be two cycles. :( Now I may be wrong and 4 weeks will work almost as well as 6 weeks. Or that 2 squirts will be a solid dose, instead of 4-6. Does anyone have any insight? Because if this is true, then I really can't see dropping another $500 or so to get enough to run 3 or 4 cycles. I might as well get some kits instead and stack it with the methyl compounds I have.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you max out the t-gel with 10g of powder, you'll need 2-3 squits per day. I always suggest 6-week cycles with dermals. They take 2-3 weeks to really kick in & 4 weeks is cutting it short.
If you need to save cash, try making your own carrier with the recipes in the homebrew forum.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I planned on maxing out the carrier at 10gs a day. So 2-3 squirts a day will work? And work well? Or only so-so?

kkmike

Awards
Presuming it's a 4 oz bottle - If your mixing the 1-test & 4AD like the T1 Pro ratio (7500mg 1-T/2500mg 4AD), you get 62.5mg 1-test & 20.83mg 4AD per ml. 1 squirt=2ml, so each squirt is 125mg 1-test & 41.66mg 4AD. So if you're looking to do 500mg 1-test ED, 4 squirts will do it. Check my math, but this is what I'm planning on this fall.

Bennett

Awards
Does anybody know if places like P.N. are going to be carrying transdermal lotions after the ban.I know the lotions wont be banned,but will they still carry them without selling bulk powders?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know if places like P.N. are going to be carrying transdermal lotions after the ban.I know the lotions wont be banned,but will they still carry them without selling bulk powders?
Custom said he would be carrying BDC T-Gels after the ban.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Do you know at what price? Bulk is now up to 25 from 20 a few weeks back.
On his site T-Gel goes for $19.99. I don't know if it's going to change when the ban comes.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Presuming it's a 4 oz bottle - If your mixing the 1-test & 4AD like the T1 Pro ratio (7500mg 1-T/2500mg 4AD), you get 62.5mg 1-test & 20.83mg 4AD per ml. 1 squirt=2ml, so each squirt is 125mg 1-test & 41.66mg 4AD. So if you're looking to do 500mg 1-test ED, 4 squirts will do it. Check my math, but this is what I'm planning on this fall.
that is a lot of 1test

kkmike

Awards
that is a lot of 1test
The FAQ says 1test transdermal 200-500mg or more in split doses. I haven't done 1test before, but I have done 2 cycles of 1AD/4AD and I was taking 900mg each 1AD/4AD (both Ergopharm) and I did great. Since that was a higher than average 1AD dose I figure I should be ok. Not a good comparison?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken you can get 10gr ph's into the 4oz t-gel in any combination.
Do like londog says and use the home brew recipie.....it's cheaper....and it's what I always use.....I've easily got 15gr of ph's in 240ml batch with the home brew recipie....I think thats the cut off point for the HB. Just remember for 4ad 10gr is the cut off point for the HB recipie, I've done more....it just gets hella cloudy and takes alot of hot water baths and shaking to get it to mix. It comes out as a spray.....10 sprays usually = 1ml for me. You can also use Chemos method and put a marble in your bottle and shake to help it all desolve together.

Oh, Kris and KK I was one of the first to try 1-test at 500mg a day (back in the BB.com days), no problems (with 4ad of course).....even Chemo told me "that's alot of 1-test" :D

kkmike

Awards
Oh, Kris and KK I was one of the first to try 1-test at 500mg a day (back in the BB.com days), no problems (with 4ad of course).....even Chemo told me "that's alot of 1-test" :D
I guess I'm going to re think my dosage then. I'm no pioneer. I just thought that 500 was conservatively-high, not radically high. But that's good then, my powder will last that much longer.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have plans for a new transdermal gel that works much better then what is currently available, so as soon as I get it doen Ill release it and then youll be able to use a smaller dose per day becuause of better absorbtion.

raylewis

Awards
If you max out the t-gel with 10g of powder, you'll need 2-3 squits per day. I always suggest 6-week cycles with dermals. They take 2-3 weeks to really kick in & 4 weeks is cutting it short.
If you need to save cash, try making your own carrier with the recipes in the homebrew forum.
This is what I was looking for. I ran 4AD 2sq in the morning and 1 sq at night. 1 sq=83.3. I upped it in week to to 2sq morning/2sq night in week 3-4 and felt and saw better results. I wanted to run this 6 weeks next time to let it kick in w/ M1T.

Anyway, Des Supp, how much will you be selling your t-gel for? I' have about 5 bottles of stock of BDC but wouldn't mind trying yours out.