?? about symptoms on cycle

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 6th day of a halodrol clone right now and have been experiencing some symptoms that i wanted to ask about.

Starting on the 2nd or 3rd day i became extremely bloated, and my stomach feels like it wants to press itself out (if that makes sense?) I have not added anything new to my diet, and was not experiencing this before the cycle.

The last two days i have had this weird feeling in my head, like its a balloon being inflated or something, outward pressure. Not a headache, it doesnt hurt it just feels wierd.

Chest tightness, it feels like i have to work harder to take a deep breath.

Ive been taking AI cycle support, which i preloaded. Any ideas whats going on with these sides?

Reps for all who reply! Thanks guys!

curls

curls

Awards
Bloating - Did you change your diet?
Head pressure- Do you check BP?
What kinds of cycle supports?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Bloating - Did you change your diet?
Head pressure- Do you check BP?
What kinds of cycle supports?
I fixed the original post to answer the first and last of your comments.

No, i havent had bp checked yet. my arm doesnt fit into the machine they have at the store here. Any suggestions on where/how to get BP checked?

Thanks!

2die4

2die4

Awards
Just buy one i guess, or go to wallmart they have one there check your BP :)
Dont freak out man halodrol kicks in your third week (most of the time) maybe you getting the flu or something else! dont blame the halo yet!

curls

curls

Awards
Is this your first ph?
I had all of the same issues you have when I ran hdrol the first time. I know most people do not bloat at all on hdrol but my first 2 weeks I was slightly bloated. I also had headaches and pounding-this went away in the second week - I feel it was do to high bp. I do not know what is in AI cycle support but I used and have seen alot of guys on this forum recommend Hawthorn berry for blood pressure.
You can buy a BP monitor at most durg stores, Sams club etc. I would open the box and try it on to make sure it fits before you buy it.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first ph?
I had all of the same issues you have when I ran hdrol the first time.
Yes this is my first cycle. The AI cycle support does have hawthorn berry in it. I appreciate your input on this though! Yesterday i was a little worried, but im feeling better about everything now. I'll look into buying a bp monitor. Hopefully by week two these sides go away.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds fine to me. but im not a medical doctor, just a doctor of loveeeeeeeeeeeeee "they call me doctor love"