how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know yet at this stage??? i cant source/afford tren atm, cant wait for this stuff.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya no one knows yet what the conversion rate will be although PA said it looks to be significant- how he knows this i have no idea but the man is very educated

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if it converts to tren then it will be comparable, it's just a matter of dosing. I am curious to see how it's dosed... to see how many bottles I will have to buy ;)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
ya no one knows yet what the conversion rate will be although PA said it looks to be significant- how he knows this i have no idea but the man is very educated
he also said toxicity is usually related to the potency of the compound...if this is as strong as tren, I don't see how it could be non hepatoxic

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The toxicity should be lowered due to no C17 methylation and Ive never heard about anyone having liver issues from trenbolone. Attitude issues but not liver issues. :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
what is trenavar? i cant stay on top of everything that comes out. it seems like each week there is something new. also, who is making trenavar?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is trenavar? i cant stay on top of everything that comes out. it seems like each week there is something new. also, who is making trenavar?
IBE/PHF and it is an oral PH to trenbolone we should be beta testing by early to mid next month.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it compare to trenbolone just like any other dione compares to it's parent hormone.

one person may need only 40mg (just tossing out numbers i dont really know) another person may need 80mg.

it's going to vary person to person, and be like most other pro hormones.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What are the "anticipated" affects on lipid levels and blood pressure? Anyone? These are my personal concerns above and beyond any liver issues...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
The toxicity should be lowered due to no C17 methylation and Ive never heard about anyone having liver issues from trenbolone. Attitude issues but not liver issues. :D
Trenbolone can affect liver enzymes.

Toxicol Sci. 2002 Dec;70(2):202-11.15

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So can high protein intake, weight training and a ton of other things. There isnt a steroid out there that doesnt effect enzymes to my knowledge, its just "to what degree". Like Ive siad Ive never heard of liver problems/complications from trenbolone. But I have from Epi,M1T, SD and many others.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I personally noticed some my last cycle. I was brusing pretty easily for a period of time. Starting dosing some liver support and the problem was alleviated

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
well hot damn, IBE seems to be on a roll lately. first boladrol now this! need testers?! lol

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
so how is tren being modified to be orally usable?

methyl tren is pretty insane, I don't know how this will change it

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It a pro hormone with 1 step conversion to trenbolone.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
So can high protein intake, weight training and a ton of other things. There isnt a steroid out there that doesnt effect enzymes to my knowledge, its just "to what degree". Like Ive siad Ive never heard of liver problems/complications from trenbolone. But I have from Epi,M1T, SD and many others.
never heard of liver problems from epi. where have you?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it was due to it being run for 10 wks or more IIRC. So it was "stupidity" related for the most part.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
IBE/PHF and it is an oral PH to trenbolone we should be beta testing by early to mid next month.
Nice...just in time for a nice little winter run. ;)

Looking forward to this!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenbolone itself due to the nature of its structure has more bioavailability than testosterone taken orally.

with this being said, again, d/t it's structure, it will cause more strain on the liver to break down, simialr to how dienolone & pro dienoloen does. because of it's structural characteristics.

it isn't going to be on par with a methylated steroid, but if one gets post cycle blood work, they can expect to have elevated liver enzymes.

and yes, methepiostnaol can also elevate liver enzymes d/t it being 17a methylated.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it was due to it being run for 10 wks or more IIRC. So it was "stupidity" related for the most part.
I would run 10 weeks of epi without a worry in my mind.

I people in Ireland run an oral the entire cycle, (well, people who buy off my supplier...in fairness all he's got is test-e, and various orals).

But they run their dbol or winny for up to 16 weeks.

from the bloodwork I've seen on epi, it honestly looks less toxic than var. seriously dude, the stuff barely seems to change alt/ast levels at all.

eg.; http://www.prohormoneforum.com/bloodwork/35193-bloodwork-6-week-epi-cycle.html

Im not posting this one in particular because it's more impressive than other epi bloodwork, but because I just saw it today and the tab was still open.

Cliffs:

-ran 30/40/50/50(half week)/60/60 epistane

- no support supps(other than a daily banana? lolwtf)

-drank heavily 6 nights during the cycle

- bloodwork, taken morning after the last dosage,
AST 29 IU/L 0-40
ALT 34 IU/L 0-55

Please post a link where you saw epi causing liver damage.I'd really like to see it

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Please post a link where you saw epi causing liver damage.I'd really like to see it
There's a couple of lawsuits relating to people who used epi and were hospitalized with liver problems.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
repped.

again though, I'd still run epi for 10 weeks without hesitation lol(if it was worth it in terms of gains)

Ive run it at 80mg for 8 weeks, along with 180mg xtren
NICE! What's that PCT look like? ;)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
nolva and advanced pct(6bromo) 5 weeks
the cycle itself would be comparable to a test/tren cycle at generous doses, was suprisingly good, one of the best cycles Ive ever run and I am quite experienced

ASFh32

Awards
I would run 10 weeks of epi without a worry in my mind.

I people in Ireland run an oral the entire cycle, (well, people who buy off my supplier...in fairness all he's got is test-e, and various orals).

But they run their dbol or winny for up to 16 weeks.

from the bloodwork I've seen on epi, it honestly looks less toxic than var. seriously dude, the stuff barely seems to change alt/ast levels at all.

eg.; prohormoneforum.com/bloodwork/35193-bloodwork-6-week-epi-cycle.html

Im not posting this one in particular because it's more impressive than other epi bloodwork, but because I just saw it today and the tab was still open.

Cliffs:

-ran 30/40/50/50(half week)/60/60 epistane

- no support supps(other than a daily banana? lolwtf)

-drank heavily 6 nights during the cycle

- bloodwork, taken morning after the last dosage,
AST 29 IU/L 0-40
ALT 34 IU/L 0-55

Hey man, don't knock my banana supps! lol :thumbsup: :D