Best Routine to run with M1T

Bomb_Addy

Awards
Hello all,
I had a small question that I was looking to get some guidence for. To start I will throw out that I am 22 years old and have been working out for over three years. I've done many basic workout routines (one muscle group a day, two-a-days, cross fit, HITT training, ect.) I just recently read a book that a friend had passed to me which was called "The New Rules Of Lifting", I went at this book with an open mind and read about a new type of work out that I have never tried before, which is called "Hypertrophy". I've spent the last month researching and looking into a basic HST routine off of a few Hyper trophy Specific websites.. My question is that I am looking to do 1 cycle of M1T for 4xWeeks in the month of December. Up until this point I have been jumping between 1 muscle group a day, and two muscle groups a day for the past 6 months. In that six months I've went from weighing 150 pds to 180pds. I went on vacation with my family and in that time lost about 14 pounds of muscle, including my arm size shrinking quite a bit. I have dedicated large amounts of time to researching M1T and prohormones and I know the risks involved within taking this at my age but I have my own reasons for why I am deciding to take just 1 cycle to bump me up in weight quickly. I hope people on here can respect that and give me proper guidence as to what type of routine I should do with the M1T to get maximum gains from it? A lot of the HST routines I have found center on a full body workout which ranges on Monday, Wedsneday, and Friday. Within the full body routine you are only doing 1 to 2 exercises per muscle group and only 1-2 sets with a set rep range of 15 for the first two weeks. Than it changes to 10 reps, and following by 5 by week 6. I've read the whole science behind how this works but again I come from the basic bodybuilders way to workout and have never seen anything like this before.
Can anyone here give me some insight as to what routine would be most beneficial on my cycle?

**also I have proper PCT equipment already on hand, as well as correct supplaments to run before, during, and after my cycle. I've been planning this for months but that book I really threw me off and now I'm wondering if that would be better to do**

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
what is your workout like now? are u doing the basics - 3/4 sets of 10-12?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i ran M1T over the summer and all i can say is do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range. Make sure you have all your supports and make sure you have a danm good PCT or you'll lose your gains faster than your got them. Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,
I had a small question that I was looking to get some guidence for. To start I will throw out that I am 22 years old and have been working out for over three years. I've done many basic workout routines (one muscle group a day, two-a-days, cross fit, HITT training, ect.) I just recently read a book that a friend had passed to me which was called "The New Rules Of Lifting", I went at this book with an open mind and read about a new type of work out that I have never tried before, which is called "Hypertrophy". I've spent the last month researching and looking into a basic HST routine off of a few Hyper trophy Specific websites.. My question is that I am looking to do 1 cycle of M1T for 4xWeeks in the month of December. Up until this point I have been jumping between 1 muscle group a day, and two muscle groups a day for the past 6 months. In that six months I've went from weighing 150 pds to 180pds. I went on vacation with my family and in that time lost about 14 pounds of muscle, including my arm size shrinking quite a bit. I have dedicated large amounts of time to researching M1T and prohormones and I know the risks involved within taking this at my age but I have my own reasons for why I am deciding to take just 1 cycle to bump me up in weight quickly. I hope people on here can respect that and give me proper guidence as to what type of routine I should do with the M1T to get maximum gains from it? A lot of the HST routines I have found center on a full body workout which ranges on Monday, Wedsneday, and Friday. Within the full body routine you are only doing 1 to 2 exercises per muscle group and only 1-2 sets with a set rep range of 15 for the first two weeks. Than it changes to 10 reps, and following by 5 by week 6. I've read the whole science behind how this works but again I come from the basic bodybuilders way to workout and have never seen anything like this before.
Can anyone here give me some insight as to what routine would be most beneficial on my cycle?

**also I have proper PCT equipment already on hand, as well as correct supplaments to run before, during, and after my cycle. I've been planning this for months but that book I really threw me off and now I'm wondering if that would be better to do**
with sd and m1t I LOVE high volume.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Well Im a fan of High volume aswell, but Im begginging to think twice - look at Jay Cutler - he uses High volume on his back, and its but ugly, its just big thats all. Look at Ronnie Colemans back while he was winning, it was big but with curves in all the right places, his routine while was more old school Barbell moves, free weights and high reps, but not so much Volume...
no.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
no to what, Im becoming convinced high volume is for big round and ugly. Although Its good for bulding strength. Old school Free weights and high reps is what Ronnie used. And IMO lower volume with choice exercises will build a better body, and still big, like... Ronnie's. Be honest Ronnies body is better, Jays size and leanness earned him his victory.
there is absolutely no sense or logic behind this.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the one who lack sense or logic is you, because you cant see it. It makes alot of sense and the logic is all there if you can see it. Or maybe youre another one of these

:liar:

But

:gives:

Ask any girl you come across, big and round versus big with curves in all the right places, the girls think big and round is more ugly. Although BF% does have alot to do with it for the average person, when Ronnie and Jay are on stage their BF% is almost exactly the same. Ronnies back is curvy and Jays back is round, not bigger, or thicker, or wider, rounder (as in no muscle straition or depth). It it possible to pic the right exercises for you as an individual and put on mass in certain ares of a muscle instead of just throught the whole muscle. Making everything big at the same time loses any diffinitive shape. Which is what High volume will do to you. Ronnie may use heavier weight, but what people mean by that is that Jay did more exercises, and more sets overall. Fact. Ronnie used barbells and bumbells, with a machine here or there at the end but more on the free weight side.

Youre obviously one of these guys that thinks a short answer to everything and looking cool makes you right about everything. It actually just makes you afraid. Just cos you say "no", and "there absolutesly no sense or logic" doesnt make make you right. Are you afraid of explaining yourself? Why dont you explain your soooo much superior knowlege to Bomb_Addy here in answer to his question and the rest of AM keeping it more inline with the topic here...
there is so much fail in this that Im actually stunned

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow there's way too much **** to read in here, but anyway when it comes to strong steroids IMO what's important is to increase training frequency significantly and cut down on rest days. Once these strong steroids have kicked in, recovery is so fast and soreness is almost nonexistent, so you want to train train train and don't stop. Just pray that your joints will hold up to the beating.

OP is you are 6' 170 then you just need to do a standard bodybuilding routine and eat more food. Personally I hate full body workouts and I think they have a very small place in bodybuilding. If you want to get bigger and stronger, do a bodybuilding routine, where you workout each muscle group once a week. Make a 4 day split and stick to it. Up your calories by at least 500. At your stats you don't need to cycle M1T you just need to train consistently.

Part of training naturally is to understand how to train. And to see what type of training works best for your body. If you have to ask how to train, you shouldn't cycle. You should lift naturally until you have a full understanding of training. And then when you cycle you will benefit more from it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't read all that but I'm going to give you the best, and most simple answer.

run it with testosterone, or some form of test (like 4-androstenediol)

and make sure you have a solid pct, and know what you are doing.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I didn't read all that but I'm going to give you the best, and most simple answer.

run it with testosterone, or some form of test (like 4-androstenediol)

Thats like telling someone how to use a gun is make sure its loaded, point and pull the trigger. Its not as easy as it sounds. You may not realise how confusing it can be and how easy it is to mess up for a first time user because you may have put a whole lot more hard work into it before your first time than you realise. When someone comes on here and decides to do steriods, its too late to tell them to stop and work harder than they think they need to, to get things right. They've already made up their mind.

Bomb_Addy, dude Most roids are designed for atheletes to produce performance, most ahteletes are happy with their muscular size and would rather it remained the same. But add performance to bodybuilding techniques and what you get is plenty more muscular development. I know thats not the scientific explanantion, just wait someones gona try to put me straight with some quote from a science book it, or some clever diss-respectfull coment (that what Ive learned to expect from most smat asses on AM). But dude, keep it simple, believe me:

The best way to work with steriods is like an athelete, Focus, Powerfull, Explosiveness; 100% effort into the "effort" to the end of every rep all the way to the end of the set (100m mark, follow through, end of the round, etc). And focus all your agression into your form. (if you think you dont have agression, its in there, squeeze, it will come out. And you dont need steriods to get it out)

Although there is a small place at least Id say for long sets with time under tention at a slower pace.

Once you get that right, weather is High Volume or low volume; free weights or machines, low rest or high rest, thats all extra stuff. Once you know how to train (M1t or no), your routines and training principals are just the icing on the cake.

As far as your descision to take M1t, no, make sure you know what youre doing before you take any drugs. And down to the flipping timing, last milligram, how anything else you take with it will affect it, all the side affects that are possible to get and what to do about them. When a drunk person jumps off a brige, the family and friends will say it was the alchohol, no that person decided to do it. If you kill yourself with M1t the police will blame it on the M1t, but it was you who was stupid and killed yourself.

You have to know how to take any drug and you have to know how anything else you consume will interact with it.

[email protected] :deal: :twak:

*edit: Incase you take what I say the wrong way - atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs.

Last edited:
Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Having decided to bypass the arguing back and forth above and just answer the question "everything" I have ever read says simply to increase "volume" not weight, while on cycle. Of course everyone is different, but most info out there will point you in this direction. Good luck!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run some dhea at 200mg a day with it to help with lethargy/death feelings. I wouldn't advise touching it without testosterone personally.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
im not telling you what to do, but why did you choose one of the most toxic and powerful steroids out there for your first and/or only cycle? this isnt hdrol....

if you have no experience with roids, you have no idea what to expect, or how your body will react....and im guessing you'll be surprised by what sides can/will occur

just doesnt seem prudent.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is far too toxic for an in-experienced user, youl end up over toxifying your liver and then it wont process any of your food, itl just sit in your bowels and you'l sh*t it out. And hopefully you wont end up having to go to the doc or worse the hospital.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats like telling someone how to use a gun is make sure its loaded, point and pull the trigger. Its not as easy as it sounds. You may not realise how confusing it can be and how easy it is to mess up for a first time user because you may have put a whole lot more hard work into it before your first time than you realise. When someone comes on here and decides to do steriods, its too late to tell them to stop and work harder than they think they need to, to get things right. They've already made up their mind.

[[email protected] :deal: :twak:
there are enough people pointing out good routines for the op. unreal made a post, and im so confident his training advice is good, i didn't even read it.

all I was doing was to say run m1t with test or some form, and have a good pct. that was it.

on another note, I dont think someone is going to have liver failure from 10mg of m1t for 4 weeks. maybe an enlarged prostate, and hair shedding :lol:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
over toxifying your liver to the point where it doesnt process most of your food is not something that will put you in hospital, infact you wont even notice it, except you wont gain much weight. Completely negating the point of taking that sh*t in the first place. Try taking 1000mg paracetamol just 4 days in a row and then have a blood test for your liver, youl see its running well bellow the lowest figures.

What Im saying is M1t is far more toxic, but its not the M1t that will harm him, he'l harm himself if he doesnt use it properly, but telling to use it properly wont help him, tell him how.

All Im saying is how is he to know when he knows what hes doing, he probably thinks he already does, otherwise he would have asked. Dont be so deffensive, Im just trying to help the guy.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you guys are negging each other for pitiful fractions of 1 rep point. You care about that more than the OP's thread? I will rep both of you guys to stop posting junk and respect the OP.

I would really like to hear back from the OP because he's 6' 170 and wanting to cycle M1T and asking how to train. He is in need of guidance.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sgrin:Ok so hers what we have so far:

...do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range... Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.
..increase training frequency significantly and cut down on rest days...

If you want to get bigger and stronger, do a bodybuilding routine, where you workout each muscle group once a week. Make a 4 day split and stick to it. Up your calories by at least 500...

Part of training naturally is to understand how to train. And to see what type of training works best for your body. If you have to ask how to train, you shouldn't cycle. You should lift naturally until you have a full understanding of training.
...The best way to work with steriods is like an athelete, Focus, Powerfull, Explosiveness; 100% effort into the "effort" to the end of every rep all the way to the end of the set (100m mark, follow through, end of the round, etc). And focus all your agression into your form....

...Although there is a small place at least Id say for long sets with time under tention at a slower pace...

...Incase you take what I say the wrong way - atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs.
..."everything" I have ever read says simply to increase "volume" not weight, while on cycle.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
this guys eyes are gona fall out of his head when he gets back online and see's whats happened to his thread :lol:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I rate drop sets as the easiest way to put on the mus... And supersets all about where the particular muscle fibres used overlap the most.

Just like no two finger prints are the same, your body will respond to something specific to you at this piont in time, half of an atheletes time spent during prep before an olympics is getting into touch with their bodies, what it is telling them and what it means and guaging what works for them etc etc...

(thats why alot of them have terrible social lives and family feuds - they have to learn 100% self focused and some cant turn it on or off whenever they fell like it - or wont in order to ensure every chance of victory) Big sacrafice to make.

even different kinds of splits will work better for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say this about training. unreal, obviously knows how to train & diet. look at his pictures now, and in the past years.

I train differently than he does. and for that, my body looks alot less par than his. but I believe this has to do with my dieting.

I train based of what I learn from exerscise science & athetic performance. I prefer to use studies I read, and try to duplicate them.

the stuff I do takes too long to explain, and teach. so I say this, read what he said, then use the search feature to look up his previous post on training, dieting, and cycling.

otherwise, take an exs methods of enhancing human performance class, but you'll need to complete a few exs pre requisites first. but these dont teach you diet, hence my problem. :D

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
exs? care to elaborate?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exercise science, the abrv. for the classes will be for ex. exs 100, exs 210, ....

like fon is food nutrion, or eng english.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
ahh nice

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i ran M1T over the summer and all i can say is do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range. Make sure you have all your supports and make sure you have a danm good PCT or you'll lose your gains faster than your got them. Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.
X2 :)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
:lol: dude youre crazy, I negged you once with -3, not three times.

Thanks for negging me with -8 for expressing my oppinion on high volume training. How can you neg a person for their opionion?

and the difference in training between Ronnie and Jays training while Ronnie was winning, I can show you an article from flex that says the same thing if I could find it for you.

And your excuse for negging me is... hold on Ill copy the abusive and insulting words you used for people to see:

11-22-2010, 11:55 PM
hungryH

Stats: 5'8" 220 lbs

AMSpace Points: 849

Friends: (1)
Leave Comment

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -8 reputation points from hungryH.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
dear god you are one stupid muther****er
Regards,
hungryH

I get that for my opinion and repeating what I read in a magazine.

Dude I respect you opinion is different from mine, you should learn to do the same thing.

If anybody is a troll its you.
for fuk sake, not that anyone gives a sh!t but thats a damn lie.

I only said that in response to:

Originally Posted by hungryH:
I'm "shallow" for not replying to your idiotic statements? just because you train like ronnie coleman does mean you'll look like him. The reason his back is different from Jay's, as you described, is because of genetics, not his training style. I can guarantee you that.

then you reply:
youre just sore like a girl cos I contradidcted your "faantastic" (no, not nessesarily) advice about high volume.

then I called you a stupid mofo.

now seriously, gtfo, you should be banned for giving false/stupid information to people

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
*wheather on riods or not. Thats not stupid, niether is it miss information.

That doesnt make me an idiot.*
the irony in this statement is absolutely beautiful

btw at 6'180lbs you are not "big".

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
...do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range... Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.

If you want to get bigger and stronger, do a bodybuilding routine, where you workout each muscle group once a week. Make a 4 day split and stick to it. Up your calories by at least 500...

Part of training naturally is to understand how to train. And to see what type of training works best for your body. If you have to ask how to train, you shouldn't cycle. You should lift naturally until you have a full understanding of training.
...The best way to work with steriods is like an athelete, Focus, Powerfull, Explosiveness; 100% effort into the "effort" to the end of every rep all the way to the end of the set (100m mark, follow through, end of the round, etc). And focus all your agression into your form....

...Although there is a small place at least Id say for long sets with time under tention at a slower pace...

...Incase you take what I say the wrong way - atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs.
..."everything" I have ever read says simply to increase "volume" not weight, while on cycle.
I rate drop sets as the easiest way to put on the mus... And supersets all about where the particular muscle fibres used overlap the most.

different kinds of splits will work better for you.
for each individual.

for example when I do chest and back I put on LBM more quikly, but its alot of muscle to work in one session and I prefer to break it down.

I say this about training. unreal, obviously knows how to train & diet... look up his previous post on training, dieting, and cycling...

...otherwise, take an exs methods of enhancing human performance class, but you'll need to complete a few exs pre requisites first. but these dont teach you diet, hence my problem. :D
"exs" thats exercise science for anyone who doesnt know.

But the point is that unless you know how to eat properly, knowing how to train wont help you ether.

:popcorn:

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
^^^^You're 26, 180 lbs and apparently a know it all, end all to be all on everything. You immediately responded to the OP in a negative tone by talking down to him as "son", immediately followed with just pure abrasiveness... STFU and go back to BBdotcom and spare us all your arrogant, narcissistic attitude.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how to diet properly, I just dont put it into practice.

but anyhow, I like to picture m1t on stage, singing kareoke to ac/dc highway to hell.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

different kinds of splits will work better for you.
for each individual.

for example when I do chest and back I put on LBM more quikly, but its alot of muscle to work in one session and I prefer to break it down.

I say this about training. unreal, obviously knows how to train & diet... look up his previous post on training, dieting, and cycling...

...otherwise, take an exs methods of enhancing human performance class, but you'll need to complete a few exs pre requisites first. but these dont teach you diet, hence my problem. :D
"exs" thats exercise science for anyone who doesnt know.

But the point is that unless you know how to eat properly, knowing how to train wont help you ether.

:popcorn:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Another good Idea to put on majour muscle is to do something different with every session to keep your body guessing - but once again this is not good for body shaping. So it really depends on what you want to achieve, do you just want to get big at any cost?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who wants to rub my feet? that is the best workout for m1t, foot massages.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
who wants to rub my feet? that is the best workout for m1t, foot massages.
:lol:

I used to ave a girl friend a few years back who used to massage me all the time, and I made some prity descent gains at the time, that sh*t is good.

Doesnt matter if you know how to eat properly. When you start, you start in the same place as everyone else, you gota start somewhere right. They say theres a 10 day barrier that you have to cross when starting a new way of eating. If you can get past that 10 days and still stick to it, then youl be ok.

The trouble is alot of people just get bored and fed up after just 10 days and give in or just "forget".

Bomb_Addy

Awards
Just to get you guys up to speed I've had experience with steroids before, I've used the M1T product before about a year ago when I was in Iraq. I followed a basic 1 muscle group a day routine and on my first cycle gained a whole thirty pounds and I kept every piece of muscle I packed on. My diet plan was flawless (taking in a bit over 5,000 calories a day, well over 240g of protein, and a bit over 400g of carbs to counter the amount of running around I did), and so was the type of supplements I was running before, during, and after the cycle. My cycle was straight with running 20mg of M1T a day, with nolvadex starting in week 3 through 8 just to counter the estrogen. I also took clomid for the first two weeks off with the nolvadex, and followed my PCT with a small bit of creatine, and NO2 Black (pills) to up my NO2 in my body. I had some complications when I got back from my last deployment in which case I had gotten extremely sick and lost all the weight I had put on. So now I am back in this great place again and I need to bump my weight up because in three months I will have exactly a full year before I go off to SFAS. The body takes a full year to adjust to new muscle added to it, and I want my body used to that weight for a good year before I go and burn myself into the ground there..
Right now I've preloaded a liver support for the past month, once I plan start I'm debating if I want to run the M1T like this:
week 1: 10mg/day
week 2: 20mg/day
week 3: 30mg/day
week 4: 40mg/day
Or if I should just stick to the first two weeks 10mg and the last two weeks on 20mg.. During my cycle I will be taking hawthorns berry, a mix of multi-vitamins, fishoils, joint care, Saw Palmetto, and DHEA. Again week 3 I will load up with Nolvadex at 20mg/day. I will up the dosage to 40mg once I finish cycle and will follow with Clomid, as well as Tribulous. Im planning on extending my Nolvadex use out to week 10 this time just to make ure my test has ample time to kick back to where it is normally at. My diet will be pretty heavy, somewhat like last time but I'm planning on portioning out my meals and not just shoveling food down like a trash can.

That better for you?

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:welcome: Wow dude thats some story, its hard to believe (30lbs and kept all of it?), but the cycle looks good with the taper up to 30 and 40mg, as long as you space it out nicely over the day.

Just one thing there I wouldnt do. To lead up to my point Ill raise the fact that people do cycles for a limited time because thats for most people what your liver and kidney can recover from no problems. But running liver support allong with a cycle, or even pre-loading (even worse), that boost your liver function and it will just elliminate all those androgens out of your system in no time. Yes your detox system gets put under alot of pressure on a cycle, but 6-8 weeks your body can recover from, no need to help it until afters, that will just f*ck up your cycle.

What you should need support for on cycle is for your cardio system, endocrine system (although this can also survive un-aided till after) and keeping testosterone free and un aromatized. Many may dissagree (...just wait for it...), but through my experience Id say this is true.

Also you should add in 600mg Test Enanthate pw and 100mg Test Prop oed - run the test prop for 3 weeks after the M1t aswell. Start the Nolva after the first week trust. That'l be a nice cycle.:evil:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap, and the hawthron berry - itl take that M1t straight out your system.

And the Saw Palmetto, nice idaes in theory, but theres something in that will bind to the androgen receptors and have an antagonistic effect = youll feel like you havnt taken jack sh*t.

DHEA - Absolutely, spend your money on more of that instead

Multi vitamins, fish oils - fine.

PCT looks ok, but consider using at least one vial of HCG, then add in the tribulus afters - and taper it down the last few weeks, cos if you suddenly stop taking that stuff you can have a rebound ( again some may dissagree as Ive seen no reaserch to back that up ) in my experience it needs to be tappered down from 1000mg/day to 250mg.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
That reffering to me? Well hell yeah bro, you add confidence to that and you just might have me ;). too strong in character for some, they misstake it to be arrogance, because its too many levels up for them to identify with.
Yes you...too many levels up?? You are a complete idiot. Got troll some other site, I have seen other posts by you in other threads, and you manage to be an idiot in all those too, as well as rub everyone in those threads the wrong way too. Now take a quick second, and go F*** yourself.