Why doesnt anyone use Custom Capsules?

Smith402

Awards
I just check them out you can make your own epi blend 15mg per cap 300 caps for like 121 bucks thats a hell of alot cheaper then anyone else i have seen **** most of the companies out there charge 50 bucks for 90 15mg caps ... why is this do they have a bad rep or somthing?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw I think the reps have a discount code for people purchasing from them for their 1st time.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't know what to do with 3 cycles worth of epi... well other than 3 cycles.

Really though, i've never heard anyone comment on the quality of their prohormone compounds.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do they carry anything other than EPI ??

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah they should be gtg. They released some SD for 19 bucks a bottle, 13-ethyl, dmz, fura all are good priced too. They were only a one time run i believe and only lockout has them I think. You can google transform supplements which is there hormone line to find them.

Smith402

Awards
But honestly 300 caps would last you awhile what is the shelf life on their PH's?

Smith402

Awards
Good deal i think i will be ordering from them in the future right now im g2g on my PH stash but i wish i would have found out about them earlier i woulda saved a bit of cash

Smith402

Awards
What i am not understanding is you can get Forged SD for 19.95 but beastdrol is the same compound but priced at 52 bucks...

Smith402

Awards
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 10mg
$19.95

My wallet feels raped right now

twistid

Awards
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17 one
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (epi)

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (epi/havoc)

What are the other two?

Messor

Awards
But honestly 300 caps would last you awhile what is the shelf life on their PH's?
If they were 15mg Epi, I would use more than half of them in one 6-8 week Epi cycle. The leftovers would probably be used in a future bridge with another compound.

Smith402

Awards
What i was in implying is that that would be a hell of alot cheaper than buying 3 bottles of epi priced at 40 - 50 bucks when you can get 300 for 120...

Messor

Awards
One of the advantages to having a good stash to fall back on is that you don't need to rush into buying anything. The last time I bought Epistrong was during a sale in which the total came out to $30 per 90 cap bottle. So in that situation I bought 4 bottles totaling 360 caps for $120.00 and shipping was free. As opposed to 300 caps for $121.25. not sure if they offer free shipping. Both would be decent deals, but I think I made out better.

Which reminds me that there may be some good holiday deals coming up.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (epi/havoc)

What are the other two?
One is Tren i believe

Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

on the run

Awards
One is Tren i believe

Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.
that clearly says it's max lmg not tren?